HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Paul Anderson confirms he's heading reboot of RE film series
Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:25 am by Ghost Leader

» Someone from the past
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:44 am by Bulls-3ye

» Resident Evil 2 remake talk...
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:09 pm by Ghost Leader

» Your first Zombie Film
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:35 am by Bulls-3ye

» London Tube Map in RE1 REmake
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:07 am by zeolite

» What do you want for future games?
Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:36 pm by Ssplain

» What has happen??
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:44 am by Nobudy

» Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!
Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:30 am by Bulls-3ye

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:27 pm by DeathShadows

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month

Share | 
 

 What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheSkinniMini1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2014-04-09

PostSubject: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:45 am

I say pairing bc the previous two films brought back two classic characters (D: Leon and Claire, Da: Leon and Ada) and the rest were new. Now assuming they do make another one, the pair I want to see is Chris and Rebecca. Both are classic characters and share history together. The movie could be a continuation of Chris' Re6 ending and could finally let fans know just what the heck Rebecca has been up to (which is what they should be doing for these movies, properly moving the story along and closing up all those open ended characters).

I just don't want to see Leon in another CGI. He was pointless in Damnation. Damnation itself was pointless IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:39 am

Rebecca is pretty plausible, as it was mentioned in Degeneration's DVD extras that they'd like to make a CG film with Rebecca in it. Fingers crossed. I would also like to see Chris and maybe a cameo by Jill, since neither have yet been featured in a CG film.

I will forever hope to see Ark, though.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PAULSAMSON
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network DARIOC2013
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Rebecca is pretty plausible, as it was mentioned in Degeneration's DVD extras that they'd like to make a CG film with Rebecca in it.

That was ironic, almost mocking us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:29 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Rebecca is pretty plausible, as it was mentioned in Degeneration's DVD extras that they'd like to make a CG film with Rebecca in it.

That was ironic, almost mocking us.

Well they've only made two major movies as opposed to Anderson's soon to be six. There's still time.

On the other hand, what the director wants is not necessarily what people in charge want.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
TheSkinniMini1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2014-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:59 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Rebecca is pretty plausible, as it was mentioned in Degeneration's DVD extras that they'd like to make a CG film with Rebecca in it.

That was ironic, almost mocking us.

Well they've only made two major movies as opposed to Anderson's soon to be six. There's still time.

On the other hand, what the director wants is not necessarily what people in charge want.
As a Rebecca fan, I say the director should have fought harder if that was something he wanted to do. Listening to tptb (who I sure is responsible for Leon appearing again) was a mistake imo. Damnation did nothing for Leon and Ada's for that matter, story in RE6. Any other character pairing would have made the movie slightly more worth it to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:39 pm

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Rebecca is pretty plausible, as it was mentioned in Degeneration's DVD extras that they'd like to make a CG film with Rebecca in it.

That was ironic, almost mocking us.

Well they've only made two major movies as opposed to Anderson's soon to be six. There's still time.

On the other hand, what the director wants is not necessarily what people in charge want.
As a Rebecca fan, I say the director should have fought harder if that was something he wanted to do. Listening to tptb (who I sure is responsible for Leon appearing again) was a mistake imo. Damnation did nothing for Leon and Ada's for that matter, story in RE6. Any other character pairing would have made the movie slightly more worth it to me.

While Damnation did further the story propably as much as RE6 did (none) it did have some interesting things in it, much like RE6. Like for example we saw a new step for the plaga combined with T-virus mutants, tyrants were confirmed as still usable and powerful weapons and we got some tidbits on Leon and Ada's relationship.

The third movie (if that's ever happening) will tell us if this is going to be a completely Leon centered series.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PAULSAMSON
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network DARIOC2013
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:52 pm

enough with the quoteception Razz

After I was hoping for Ark Thompson and got Alexander "Sascha" Kozachenko a.k.a. Buddy (that's actually how he's credit) I don't expect more older characters on the CGI movies.

BTW: I'm sure that character was a complete trolling, they knew he looked a lot like Ark, and it fitted the european resistance agaisnt bio warfare. But for some reason we got a complete new character that after that ending I doubt he will come back

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSkinniMini1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2014-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Rebecca is pretty plausible, as it was mentioned in Degeneration's DVD extras that they'd like to make a CG film with Rebecca in it.

That was ironic, almost mocking us.

Well they've only made two major movies as opposed to Anderson's soon to be six. There's still time.

On the other hand, what the director wants is not necessarily what people in charge want.
As a Rebecca fan, I say the director should have fought harder if that was something he wanted to do. Listening to tptb (who I sure is responsible for Leon appearing again) was a mistake imo. Damnation did nothing for Leon and Ada's for that matter, story in RE6. Any other character pairing would have made the movie slightly more worth it to me.

While Damnation did further the story propably as much as RE6 did (none) it did have some interesting things in it, much like RE6. Like for example we saw a new step for the plaga combined with T-virus mutants, tyrants were confirmed as still usable and powerful weapons and we got some tidbits on Leon and Ada's relationship.

The third movie (if that's ever happening) will tell us if this is going to be a completely Leon centered series.

IDK Mass, I just wish that it tied in better with RE6's storyline (like I wished Degeneration would have with RE5). I get they are suppose to be stand alone but still. Unlike Degeneration (which tells fans what fan favorite Claire has been up to since Code Veronica's events), you could never watch Damnation and be just fine in terms of the series plot IMO.

I also don't care for Leon and Ada's relationship so that was another negative for me. Speaking of those two, the way they interacted when they first saw each other in RE6, it was like Leon hadn't seen her since RE4's events. It's hard to believe they had just saw each other not too long ago. At least that's how it came across to me.

Yep if a third movie is made and Leon's in it, I'll just be disappointed. Not mad (bc it's not that serious), just disappointed. A long absent character (Barry, Rebecca, Carlos) could be his partner and I'll still be disappointed bc I wouldn't get it.

Sorry Paul (about the quoting) :-) But yeah, they knew they were wrong for making Buddy look like that. Also that name. It's like three guys in the office came up with a name, were fighting about which to use, couldn't come to one decision, reached a stalemate and just decided to use all three names. Gosh his name is too long lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 22
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:19 pm

Claire and Barry Burton. You know you saw this coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
TheSkinniMini1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2014-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Thank You Teh Spike.

Yea that's all I want is for the movies to feel more part of the story arc. Like in Damnation (which I'm sure was being made around the same time as RE6 so the two creative teams could have talked)) I would have had a cloaked person following Ada around secretly and then in RE6 Carla reveals to Ada that she was following her in order to learn how to become her. I would have even liked to see them bring up the whole Ada masquerading as a an BSAA agent in RE6. It's things like that that would have helped Damnation tie on better with RE6.

The thing about Anderson's films is that I don't mind the first two RE films. The first wasn't a bad RE adaptation or a bad film in general. Apocalypse has so far been the best adaptation of one of the games despite various changes. It's when Extinction came along was I like okay, these movies are reaching.

@PWNERX, that wouldn't be a bad one either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DampRevil
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network DampRevil
Posts : 325
Join date : 2013-11-14
Age : 24
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:44 pm

I can't seem to find the interview anymore, but the producer of Damnation said he had no interest in making a 3rd CGI film. He did say that if a 3rd film was made though, he'd like to use Chris and Jill as the main characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:31 pm

DampRevil wrote:
I can't seem to find the interview anymore, but the producer of Damnation said he had no interest in making a 3rd CGI film. He did say that if a 3rd film was made though, he'd like to use Chris and Jill as the main characters.

3rd CGI RE film or just a 3rd CGI film after those in general? Because they made Tekken: Blood Vengeance after Damnation.

That film was pretty bland, by the way.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
DampRevil
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network DampRevil
Posts : 325
Join date : 2013-11-14
Age : 24
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:58 pm

I think he meant he didn't want to make anymore CGI Resident Evil films. The interview came out right after Damnation. Which film was bland, Damnation or Blood Vengeance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssplain
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Steam : Splain
Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 29
Location : Birmingham AL

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:23 pm

I would enjoy just Rebecca as the focus in a CGI movie. A cameo by Nicholai would be nice also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:27 am

DampRevil wrote:
I think he meant he didn't want to make anymore CGI Resident Evil films. The interview came out right after Damnation. Which film was bland, Damnation or Blood Vengeance?

Blood Vengeance. Damnation was gold, despite its relevance to overall story. Blood Vengeance was good until it turned into a schoolgirl drama.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
TheSkinniMini1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2014-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:11 am

DampRevil wrote:
I can't seem to find the interview anymore, but the producer of Damnation said he had no interest in making a 3rd CGI film. He did say that if a 3rd film was made though, he'd like to use Chris and Jill as the main characters.
Well they could always get a new producers and directors (bc I think you're talking about the Director Makoto Kamiya but I could be mistaken) if this is true (although it doesn't seem like Kamiya wants to stop making films based on the interviews I've seen of seen of him). Why should the CGI films end just bc a  certain person doesn't want to do them anymore.

Oh, here is the interview with Makoto Kamiya  where he said if he made another cgi film, he would be interested in using Chris and Jill if the producers allowed it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQb9NW80zjY&feature=youtube_gdata_player around the 12 minute mark).

In this interview ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS7NorTwtVE&feature=youtube_gdata_player), he again mentions Chris as a character he would like to use around the 1 minute mark and around the 4  minute mark, when asked about bringing smaller characters back, he mentions that there are many he would like to see yet weirdly enough singles out Ashley by name.

If this is the case, I'd rather see someone else producing these movies (bc at least Kamiya wants to add smaller characters like Rebecca and even Ashley-although Ashley imo doesn't need to be seen again nor is the fanbase clamoring for her return). Chris and Jill (which I don't agree with but we all know the producers would green light it in a second bc of their popularity) together again would be boring (although like I said I wouldn't mind seeing Chris with someone else). Although I don't agree with Kamiya regarding Ashley, the producers would probably okay her return in one of these CGI films over Rebecca, Barry, or even Carlos bc it would give them an excuse to tell Kamiya to add Leon again. The producers really need to give those characters a chance and suggest to Kamiya (if he does direct a third CGI film) to use them.

Ssplain wrote:
I would enjoy just Rebecca as the focus in a CGI movie. A cameo by Nicholai would be nice also.
So would I, but I just don't see Capcom having enough faith in her to carry the movie without one of their superstar characters involved even though I think she could carry it just fine. Still if it has to be a pair, I think Chris and Rebecca would be a good one to use.


To the posters saying Blood Vengeance was a bad movie I agree. The only good parts in thst movie were the Nina/Anna fight and the Mishima family's three way fight.

But back to RE. So far the following pairings people want to see are
Chris and Rebecca
Claire and Barry
Rebecca with a cameo by Nicholai (interesting combination)


Last edited by TheSkinniMini1 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:35 am

I personally wouldn't mind seeing Leon again if that meant Ark or Ashley (or both) as the supporting character(s). Not just a cameo but an actual main role alongside Leon. Otherwise I do think that they should let someone else star next time.

Here's a crazy idea that would never happen: Carlos as one of the leads (obviously not the main but a supporting role), Nicholai working for some evil corporation again and Dr. Cameron as the bad guy, maybe making Carlos team up with Nicholai to beat her. It'd be like a U.B.C.S. reunion! Plot twist: Nicholai worked for Cameron all along.


TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
I would enjoy just Rebecca as the focus in a CGI movie. A cameo by Nicholai would be nice also.
So would I, but I just don't see Capcom having enough faith in her to carry the movie without one of their superstar characters involved even though I think she could carry it just fine.

Considering that they have let out a movie with no known characters from the games in the movie whatsoever (the first live action) and it actually made money, there should be no reason not to believe in less important characters. On top of that, while not commercially released, they did make 4D Executer which featured a team of never before seen UBCS members.



Btw. I didn't say Blood Vengeance was a bad movie. It was just not as good as I wanted to be. Below average for sure but not actually bad by any means. There are much worse movies out there that can actually be called "bad".

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
TheSkinniMini1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2014-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:03 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I personally wouldn't mind seeing Leon again if that meant Ark or Ashley (or both) as the supporting character(s). Not just a cameo but an actual main role alongside Leon. Otherwise I do think that they should let someone else star next time.

Here's a crazy idea that would never happen: Carlos as one of the leads (obviously not the main but a supporting role), Nicholai working for some evil corporation again and Dr. Cameron as the bad guy, maybe making Carlos team up with Nicholai to beat her. It'd be like a U.B.C.S. reunion! Plot twist: Nicholai worked for Cameron all along.


TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
I would enjoy just Rebecca as the focus in a CGI movie. A cameo by Nicholai would be nice also.
So would I, but I just don't see Capcom having enough faith in her to carry the movie without one of their superstar characters involved even though I think she could carry it just fine.

Considering that they have let out a movie with no known characters from the games in the movie whatsoever (the first live action) and it actually made money, there should be no reason not to believe in less important characters. On top of that, while not commercially released, they did make 4D Executer which featured a team of never before seen UBCS members.



Btw. I didn't say Blood Vengeance was a bad movie. It was just not as good as I wanted to be. Below average for sure but not actually bad by any means. There are much worse movies out there that can actually be called "bad".
Oh my mistake, I guess I was projecting my feelings onto others. BV was juat not good film to me.

Yeah but Capcom is a company of surprises. You hardly even hear about that other CGI film (4D Executer) and Capcom doesn't try too hard to remind people of it. I bet that if fan favorites were in that movie, they would make sure newer fans knew about it.

Ark and Leon would be forgivable. I would still be disappointed but it'd be forgivable. Ashley and Leon on the other hand? Totally unforgivable and I don't even hate Ashley, just indifferent to her.

So another pairing has been added
Carlos and Nicholai w/ Dr. Cameron
Who is Dr. Cameron? Don't remember that character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:58 am

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Who is Dr. Cameron? Don't remember that character.

Have you seen 4D Executer? She was the main villain/monster in that.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Ssplain
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Steam : Splain
Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 29
Location : Birmingham AL

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:58 pm

I forgot about 4D Executer! I may watch that tonight. It is only about 40 minutes long if my memory serves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
TheSkinniMini1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2014-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Who is Dr. Cameron? Don't remember that character.

Have you seen 4D Executer? She was the main villain/monster in that.
Well that explains it. Never seen the film. Would you recommend it to someone that thought Degeneration was okay but didn't like Damnation all that much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:45 am

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Who is Dr. Cameron? Don't remember that character.

Have you seen 4D Executer? She was the main villain/monster in that.
Well that explains it. Never seen the film. Would you recommend it to someone that thought Degeneration was okay but didn't like Damnation all that much?

It really doesn't matter if you liked them or not because it's really different. It takes place during the Raccoon outbreak and has a team of U.B.C.S. members trying to find someone called Dr. Cameron. Since, unlike the live action films, it still fits the game canon, I would suggest checking it out. You might find it on YouTube by searching for Biohazard 4D-Executer.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
TheSkinniMini1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2014-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:11 am

I was able to watch the film (if you can even call it that) and I got to be honest, I don't really have too many good things to say about it although I though the whole Dr. Cameron pulling off "The Thing" thing (hehe) was interesting and the deaths were gruesome and depicted grossly well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?   

Back to top Go down
 
What pairing would you like to see in the next CGI film?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Gossip Girl
» MILLION - MAN PROTEST OVER ANTI-ISLAM FILM
» Protesters storm US Embassy in Yemen over anti Muslim film
» Oscars 2013......Daniel Day Lewis makes Film History
» Did You Know the McCamns Planned a Film?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: