Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Film Discussion EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Film Discussion EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Film Discussion EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Film Discussion EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Film Discussion EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Film Discussion EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Film Discussion EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Film Discussion EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Film Discussion EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Film Discussion

Go down 
+5
NiteKrawler
Regenerator
BOBLATHON
weskersbarber
Spike991
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Well Boblathon & I were talking about some movies on other threads, and I decided it would be nice to have a topic made especially for it.

So you want to talk anything movies, television shows, actors, composers, directors, etc, this is the place.

Well anyway, just to get things moving, how about we make it that you post your favorite of any and all of the above mentioned topics, and it can pretty much just take off from there.

Alright, well I love the Hannibal movies, as well as the Space Odyssey films.

I watch TNA Impact every thursday night, it's wrestling at it's best. Nip/Tuck was the coolest show eva', while it lasted.

Julian McMahon isn't the best actor, but he's plain cool though. Connery is the best, even once he got fat & bald, he's still the coolest guy ever.Smile

I love hearing movie scores, like John Williams, Bernard Herman, Harry Gregson-Williams, Howard Shore, just to name a few.

And for some reason I can't remember this director's name, but he is definately the best.Smile He directed Se7en, The Game, Panic Room, ah, David Fincher, that's the guy, anyway, he also directed Fight Club & Zodiak. He just has such an awesome style with his movies.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Speaking of movies,just watched taken and its amazing.Well here goes.Is anyone exited about Piranha 3D.And i need the low down on the following movies because i might go on a shopping spree and buy them when they are released on dvd-Shutter island,inception,a-team,expandables and is avatar worth 10 quid.Also Spike TNA has been amazing in recent weeks.Hows about that for debate.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:34 pm

You just watched Taken? Liam Neeson was amazing, truly an awesome movie.

I'm familiar with most of the movies you mentioned, though I haven't seen most of those...I don't watch too many new things I guess...Smile

As for TNA, it has been awesome. I really wanted to see Hardcore Justice, but of course that's a PPV. Sabu shaved his head at some point...doesn't look the same. By the way, did you see what happened to RVD on Impact recently?

Expendables is probably going to be pretty awesome, can't wait to see that one.

That Pirahna movie, it looks like a Sci-Fi original....definately doesn't look any good.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:53 pm

I guess my favorite director would be George A. Romero seeing as I have just about every movie he has done... Including the original "The Crazies" and "Martin" Although I think Tom Savini did a GREAT job remaking NOTLD. I've also always been a big James Cameron fan, pre Titanic anyway. Kevin Smith movies are great. Rodriguez and Tarantino also make the list.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:21 pm

the only kinds of movies I watch anymore are WWII films...I have around 40 films and my collection just keeps growing...I dont just get American made films either, I get WWII films that are made in different languages...my all time favorite film is Band of Brothers
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Spike991 wrote:
You just watched Taken? Liam Neeson was amazing, truly an awesome movie.

I'm familiar with most of the movies you mentioned, though I haven't seen most of those...I don't watch too many new things I guess...Smile

As for TNA, it has been awesome. I really wanted to see Hardcore Justice, but of course that's a PPV. Sabu shaved his head at some point...doesn't look the same. By the way, did you see what happened to RVD on Impact recently?

Expendables is probably going to be pretty awesome, can't wait to see that one.

That Pirahna movie, it looks like a Sci-Fi original....definately doesn't look any good.

Yes big Liam was truly awesome.One of his best performance to date.

Ive seen hardcore justice and it was great.We get it for free over here.Sabu was still awesome despite his lack of hair.Yeah i seen what happened to RVD.Apparently he is taking some time off now.

The reaqson im looking forward to Piranha is because ive always been fascinated with deadly piranhas so this movie really appeals to me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:15 am

weskersbarber wrote:

Ive seen hardcore justice and it was great.We get it for free over here.Sabu was still awesome despite his lack of hair.Yeah i seen what happened to RVD.Apparently he is taking some time off now.

The reaqson im looking forward to Piranha is because ive always been fascinated with deadly piranhas so this movie really appeals to me.

I wish we got those PPV's for free. That thing with RVD was pretty lame, but I hope it doesn't affect him showing up on TNA...because he's one of the main reasons I started watching.

Sabu looks weird now...I can't take him seriously anymore.

I'm sure I will watch the Piranha movie, it has some cool actors, so maybe they thought the movie had potential.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:18 am

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

I wish we got those PPV's for free. That thing with RVD was pretty lame, but I hope it doesn't affect him showing up on TNA...because he's one of the main reasons I started watching.

Sabu looks weird now...I can't take him seriously anymore.

I'm sure I will watch the Piranha movie, it has some cool actors, so maybe they thought the movie had potential.

I think he is only taking a short break for a month or so not really a long one but he has vacated the title.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:33 am

weskersbarber wrote:
I think he is only taking a short break for a month or so not really a long one but he has vacated the title.

Whoa, he vacated the title? When did that happen, I mean I remember seeing the bloody mess, but I don't recall it saying that, even in the hour long Rection post-show. By the way did you watch that too?

@Bob, what is NOTLD?

I think Rodriguez is also a great director, anybody seen From Dusk Til Dawn, or how about The Faculty, both awesome films of his.

The double feature thing that he and Tarantino did was kind of weird though, Rose McGowan with a machine gun leg...

Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:37 am

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Whoa, he vacated the title? When did that happen, I mean I remember seeing the bloody mess, but I don't recall it saying that, even in the hour long Rection post-show. By the way did you watch that too?

@Bob, what is NOTLD?

I think Rodriguez is also a great director, anybody seen From Dusk Til Dawn, or how about The Faculty, both awesome films of his.

The double feature thing that he and Tarantino did was kind of weird though, Rose McGowan with a machine gun leg...

I read it on the internet, I was assuming it happened on the reaction show because we dont get it over here.If the quality is good i might start watching it on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:42 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

@Bob, what is NOTLD?

I read it on the internet, I was assuming it happened on the reaction show because we dont get it over here.If the quality is good i might start watching it on youtube.

Reaction is nothing special, it's just stuff like interviews, recapping what happened on Impact, etc. It's not bad, but I might not go out of my way to watch it, but it's on right after Impact, and it fills in the hour before Whose Line Is It Anyway comes on.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 am

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

@Bob, what is NOTLD?

Reaction is nothing special, it's just stuff like interviews, recapping what happened on Impact, etc. It's not bad, but I might not go out of my way to watch it, but it's on right after Impact, and it fills in the hour before Whose Line Is It Anyway comes on.Smile

Ahh right i wont go out of my way to watch it as well. We get enough interviews and stuff during Impact anyway.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:19 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Ahh right i wont go out of my way to watch it as well. We get enough interviews and stuff during Impact anyway.

Well since I brought it up, does anyone watch Whose Line? Awesome show, Drew Carey, Ryan Stiles, Collin Mochery, Wayne Brady, and a plethora of fun guests.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Whose Line is my type of show. Soooo funny. Ryan and Colin are two of the funniest people I've seen. Especially together.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:48 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Whose Line is my type of show. Soooo funny. Ryan and Colin are two of the funniest people I've seen. Especially together.

Only when together, though I haven't seen them individually...

I love that show, it comes on ABC Family each weeknight, and I make sure to watch it.

Those two are the highlight of the show though, while Wayne has his moments, he usually gets stuck with singing, which is probably my least favorite part.

But yeah, bald jokes, funny shoes, it's all great. Which guest do you like most?

I think that Chip guy is pretty funny, and did you see Robin Williams when he was a guest, he was awesome.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Chip is pretty good. The girls are pretty bad. But Chip is basically a whiter version of Wayne and means that there will be more singing parts, which I don't like either. And yeah, I saw Robin. He had some good times, but he was more annoying than anything. He was wayyyyyyyyyyyy too hyper.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:03 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Chip is pretty good. The girls are pretty bad. But Chip is basically a whiter version of Wayne and means that there will be more singing parts, which I don't like either. And yeah, I saw Robin. He had some good times, but he was more annoying than anything. He was wayyyyyyyyyyyy too hyper.

lol, a whiter version.Smile

Greg proots, he is one of the more common ones, and there was another guy I can't remember his name though.

There is Kathy Greenwood, she is funny, but as you said, the women aren't anywhere near as funny.

I love Robin Williams, he is accused of being too hyper sometimes, but I don't mind, and it seemed pefect for the show.

Drew even has his funny moments. Ryan & Collin are the best though, especially when they make fun of eachother.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:09 pm

The all time best parts of that show are when they are somehow interacting with eachother. Like the infomercials. My favorite skits ever are the ones where they pull too ladies from the audience to come up and do sound effects for Ryan and Colin. It's just not as funny when it is Ryan doing the sound effects for Colin.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The all time best parts of that show are when they are somehow interacting with eachother. Like the infomercials. My favorite skits ever are the ones where they pull too ladies from the audience to come up and do sound effects for Ryan and Colin. It's just not as funny when it is Ryan doing the sound effects for Colin.

I love that, because the women are always horrible, and Ryan and Colin are able to turn that junk, that noise, into pure brilliance.Smile

I also like the green screen, and props has it's moments.

My aboslute favorite though has to be Scenes From A Hat. It's kind of hit and miss, but when it's funny, it's the funniest thing.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I love that, because the women are always horrible, and Ryan and Colin are able to turn that junk, that noise, into pure brilliance.Smile

I also like the green screen, and props has it's moments.

My aboslute favorite though has to be Scenes From A Hat. It's kind of hit and miss, but when it's funny, it's the funniest thing.

Yeah they are really good at turning it into greatness. I also love green screen and props. And that dating service one can be good with the hats. I never got into scenes from a hat too much. It was more along the lines of meh for me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:48 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah they are really good at turning it into greatness. I also love green screen and props. And that dating service one can be good with the hats. I never got into scenes from a hat too much. It was more along the lines of meh for me.

All of the dating things are pretty good, the one with the hats is great, and quick, while the other one, where there is a single person guessing the other three personalities is nice too.

Also, that one where they dub their voices over some film, that is a really good one, except they don't do it very often, i guess it being such a scarce game makes me appreciate it more.

Alright, how about shows like Cops, and Ninja Warrior?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:05 pm

I heart COPS. My cousin is one and he just ran his car into a tree the other day. it was on the news. Razz I'll get the story on here soon so you can see the video. He did the pit maneuver on a runaway vehicle and when he looked up, a pair of civilian headlights was coming right for him, so he had to veer off the road and he happened to go into a tree. You can see his Batman seat covers in the video clip from the news. lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:14 am

Cops, now relagated to reruns on G4.

Great show though. Yeah, I'd love to see that video too. I know a few cops myself, kind of annoying hearing how some people talk about cops, simply because of a single bad experience, or because they break the law and get a ticket....but yeah, most police officers I know are pretty cool guys.

Cheaters, that is another show I forgot, great one though, just shows how much we as a human race have evolved.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Cops is a great show...I enjoy watching people try to get out of potential trouble by saying the drugs aint theirs even though they had it shoved in their pants
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Cops is a great show...I enjoy watching people try to get out of potential trouble by saying the drugs aint theirs even though they had it shoved in their pants

Definately fun for the whole family.

I just started watching this new show called Covert Affairs recently, it's pretty good, from the creator of the Bourne movies, which I haven't seen....

Anyway, awesome show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Film Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Discussion   Film Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Film Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next