HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???

Go down 
+23
ResEvilChick
Progenitor
RaviorStygian
rawk82
DeadlyGenetics
The mastAH!
chocotricks
Nobudy
Mister Albert Wesker
Outbreakgirl
Mcghie
Umbrella Project
JPHERO
ThomVD
Methsia
Vandal
Mass Distraction
VoyageTreader08
Ben4Mieko
PAULSAMSON
weskersbarber
RebelliousQueen
Spike991
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:14 pm

I would say yes because you never know they might like this one even better Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Mister Albert Wesker wrote:
Do you recommend this(Damnation) for somebody who loved the first one?
I would recommend Damnation to anyone who likes Resident Evil.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:12 pm

yeah i agree with mercy on that one!! i liked it when leon was left behind when ada used her grappling hook and he said "Women" that was pretty funny lol
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 pm

I think JD is my favorite character.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Haha he was pretty funny actually lol he's like all things made in america rock like he thought he was going to die then buddy said Do you think that's a woman's vest? or something like that then he was like oh thank you or something lol
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:25 pm

After seeing the movie, I actually felt sorry for the Lickers and that they were being forced into Red-shirted kamikaze soldiers. Hard to believe they were once human.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:31 pm

yeah i felt kinda bad for them to because they were kinda on the good side this time lol that's a first for leon kennedy to be saved by b.o.w's lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Mercy wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Although Damnation was definitely a better film from a technical point of view, I enjoyed Degeneration more.
Why? Because Claire was in it? I felt that Degeneration tried to throw back to Resident Evil 2 as much as possible… sorry I really just hated that movie, I can't see any way people liked it other than Claire was in it.

Honestly, the trailers made it seem like a really cool adventure with Claire and Leon. The trailer was cooler than the movie, on the whole. It had its cool parts sure, but I alwaysncomplained about it and even said that the first Paul W.S. Anderson film was better than Degen.

Damnation was brilliant.

I noticed the creators, in the special features mentioned how this is the first time BOWs have fought eachother instead of the hero...not true.

I can recall 2 off the top of my head, each time involving Tyrants.

Outbreak File#2 with the t-0400 and those Hunters in the End Of The Road Scenario, as well as Ivan and the Ceberus outside of the mansion in UC.

How can i describe the Lickers in Damnation? One word-adorable, lol.

Ada was hawt.

JD was ridiculous, but entertaining. And they shouldve made that other dude Ark. js
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:45 pm

JD is by far my favorite character in the movie. Also, the trailers for Damnation sucked, but the movie is the best in Resident Evil on film. I was so skeptical on picking it up because of how bad Degeneration was, just wish that the lip syncing was better.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Yeah i know, sometimes i felt like i was watching japanese lol
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:57 am

I haven't watched Damnation (yet) but i've seen Degeneration and i thought it was pretty good actually it just doesn't have any memorable moments.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Mercy wrote:
JD is by far my favorite character in the movie. Also, the trailers for Damnation sucked, but the movie is the best in Resident Evil on film. I was so skeptical on picking it up because of how bad Degeneration was, just wish that the lip syncing was better.

I concur, Damnation is easily the best film. And RE6 is shaping up real nicely...it looks like the years of mediocrity, dissapointment and DC Douglas have payed off, with some really satisfying current product from capcom.

They mustve been listening to all the complaints from Degen and really tried to amend those issues. Good Job.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Mercy wrote:

JD was so awesome :{{ Hate how he had to die ;_; I loved him so much!!
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Methsia wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Sad He was pretty badass.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I concur, Damnation is easily the best film. And RE6 is shaping up real nicely...it looks like the years of mediocrity, dissapointment and DC Douglas have payed off, with some really satisfying current product from capcom.

They mustve been listening to all the complaints from Degen and really tried to amend those issues. Good Job.
Indeed, listening to everyone's problems with Degeneration was a good move, I'm happy the animation, the music, the production value as a whole wa scaled along with a killer story. I'm proud to own it.

Methsia wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Yeah, I was rooting for him the entire time. What made his death suck even more wa when Leon said "I was looking forward to showing you America."
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:55 pm

I just went out and bought it cant wait to watch it later on tonight ^_^

I just watched it, idk it was good and all but I didnt think it was super kick ass I mean the tyrants and all were cool but idk there was no Ark.....damn
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Mercy wrote:
Indeed, listening to everyone's problems with Degeneration was a good move, I'm happy the animation, the music, the production value as a whole wa scaled along with a killer story. I'm proud to own it.

Its just so weird getting the new stuff Capcom releases and not hating it lol.

With the exception of ORC, all of their latest releases have been awesome; RER, Damnation and Re6.

Its a real roller coaster ride with Capcom as an RE fan. Ups and downs, just like the elevator business. Re5 is one I would consider a low point, despite the positive, there was so much negative. Alternatively Damnation was pretty much all positive and very little, if any negative.

Actually, any complaints about Damnation?
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:18 pm

I have complaints, no damn Ark Thompson lol I mean HE EVEN LOOKS LIKE HIM.......but enough whining it was a good movie I found it stale at some parts but at the same time it was getting me excited for resident evil again so really no complaints from me :3
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:54 pm

My only negative was that we didnt see too much of those zombie plagas attacking Leon and stuff. They looked really interesting I wish we would have seen more of them. Also some of the fight scenes between Ada and Svetlana was a bit over the top but that's the only negatives I can find at the minute.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:55 pm

OH I CAN THINK OF ONE THINK THAT ANNOYED ME A LOT the whole slow motion thing like I dont mind that but I mean it did it A LOT like Resident evil After Life there was like 20 minutes in slow motion I was like WTF COME ON lol
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:24 am

Yeah, Capcom seems to love the slow-mo scenes now, heck there are even some scenes in RE6 that contain slow-mo, in-game and cutscenes, it's alright, I guess.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:00 am

I was actually shocked when the Tyrants appeared. I only saw the one and thought I saw a second one, but still wasn't sure (as I was just sorts taring at hoe that Licker went into the air and came back down when the first Tyrant appeared) until they started running and Leon and Buddy were playing 'avoid or die'. Those Tyrants were beast, grabbing Lickers and people and smashing heads as if they were pumpkins on the pavement. I also enjoyed the fight between the President and Ada, that was pretty cool, and I'm still curious to know where the President got those scars from on her back... It doesn't exactly tell you after all. But after the Lickers I kept expecting Hunters to appear next and they never did. Hm... I liked both movies but in my opinion Damnation had more action in it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:10 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
My only negative was that we didnt see too much of those zombie plagas attacking Leon and stuff. They looked really interesting I wish we would have seen more of them. Also some of the fight scenes between Ada and Svetlana was a bit over the top but that's the only negatives I can find at the minute.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, those Plaga enemies were cool, and ones that had the parasites pop out of their heads were fucking awesome. Scary too lol.

Those were just Las Plagas infectees right?

I kinda have a complaint, why didnt we hear them speaking? The ganados and Majini all spoke, although it was in a strange foreign language, bit if people that speak english got infected, wouldnt we hear them screaming, ″Kill him!″or whatever?? Thatd be kinda cool n scary to have enemies like that, especially in the games, not ones that just grunt. Damnation was still badass tho. (:
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I kinda have a complaint, why didnt we hear them speaking? The ganados and Majini all spoke, although it was in a strange foreign language, bit if people that speak english got infected, wouldnt we hear them screaming, ″Kill him!″or whatever?? Thatd be kinda cool n scary to have enemies like that, especially in the games, not ones that just grunt.
At one point you could, in fact, hear them yelling "Kill him!". Remember the part when the pack trapped that poor soldier and the girl infectee shoved that plaga in his mouth? You could hear them yelling at him when he was running away.

Btw. that "strange foreign language" was Spanish Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:38 am

And the majini spoke in Africanese. Or. Something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next