Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)

Go down 
+9
ResEvilChick
doctorstrangesf
Mass Distraction
RaviorStygian
weskersbarber
Mcghie
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
PAULSAMSON
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) Empty
PostSubject: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:14 pm

I liked it...., it was so much different to Degeneration since it has a wider plot. I personally liked to have a more developed plot although it kinda made the movie have a slow pace at the begininng.
In oppose to the non expresive Leon in Degeneration, this time he's packed with "one-liners" and sometimes it gets a bit tiring
The other supporting characters were very well developed in my opinion, even with the hatred towards a character named "buddy", they all have a great background story (widely more developed that Angela's backstory).
I find it weird that in the credits there were all the RE6 trailers combined, I guess they try to link the movie and the next game, but there doesn't seem to be a strong conection between the two.
The new VAs for Leon and Ada did a great job, I personally didn't find any diferrences between the old ones and the new ones.
About the ending,there should be a different thread about it cause it opens up to a larger discussion, looks like I'll have to wait for more people to watch it...
If you see Ada and Leon interact in Damnation and then you see them in retribution, you'll find out why Anderson sucks.
FINALLY, thet refer to "Las Plagas" correctly, saying "The Las Plagas" is redundant cause "las" means "the", now they just call it "The Plagas Virus".
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Well of course Anderson sucks, he made Leon and Ada's relationship like they were some sort of passionate lovers. Anyway, glad to hear the story isn't crap.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Mercy wrote:
Well of course Anderson sucks, he made Leon and Ada's relationship like they were some sort of passionate lovers. Anyway, glad to hear the story isn't crap.
The story part being good is my opinion, I liked it because it was well developed and it wasn't just action (like most of the degeneration movie)
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Degeneration was hard to follow yet had very little thought put into it. There are tons of reasons why I didn't like Degeneration, story, animation, music, etc., if Damnation honestly improved on all aspects then I think I will pick it up.

But all the trailers played at the credits? That seems weird.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:10 am

Mercy wrote:

That's good to hear! That Damnation isn't that bad after all. LOL WUT? Passionate Lovers?! Ewwwww. Gross!
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:59 am

I just watched it last night on movie forumz, I loved it.
It was a different class from Degeneration and the storyline was actually really well thought of.
I don't know what else to say because I don't want to spoil anything but I recommend it fully.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:18 am

Mcghie wrote:
It was a different class from Degeneration and the storyline was actually really well thought of.
I don't know what else to say because I don't want to spoil anything but I recommend it fully.
Well how's the graphics? The animation? Is the music done by some punk who thinks they can shred on an electric guitar or do they actually have a 90 piece orchestra? I basically want to know about the production value on the film because last time it didn't look all that great which was one reason why I didn't like Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:33 pm

graphics are great. Leon looks awesome (especially if you compare it to Degeneration) and those are the best lickers I've seen and I even felt sorry for them at one point. The movie soundtrack is orchestal and the credits have the japanese pop metal song that appeared in the japanese trailer.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Well at least the pop song doesn't play during the movie. When Leon was doing parkour jumps in Degeneration and they had that electric guitar playing I wanted to shoot my foot to ease the pain.

And with Buddy controlling the Lickers I somehow thought the movie would be sympathetic to them at one point or another.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Well how's the graphics? The animation? Is the music done by some punk who thinks they can shred on an electric guitar or do they actually have a 90 piece orchestra? I basically want to know about the production value on the film because last time it didn't look all that great which was one reason why I didn't like Degeneration.

CGI is amazing, far better than Degeneration.
A lot of detail in this one and character animation and profiles are very well done like that soldier that is running around with buddy, I loved his character profile he is tough acting to begin with when they have Leon then afterwards he's all goofy and gets all excited thinking about America and life in America and asking Leon stupid questions lol
Found him pretty funny.
It was a big shock to realise the BOW where used within in war by the so called "terrorists" kind of similar to what happens in Revelations but instead this time they are being controlled for combat use.
The licker animation's are amazing, they are fast, tactile and aggressive just how they should be portrayed.
Leon looks pretty cool in this, older and much more rugged instead of a fresh faced teen model lol
His cocky and care free attitude is still there but you kind of see past that.
I'm going to watch it again tonight as I fell asleep near the end and was kind of tired to take everything in, but I would say that this film will be a good watch even for those who didn't like Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

CGI is amazing, far better than Degeneration.
A lot of detail in this one and character animation and profiles are very well done like that soldier that is running around with buddy, I loved his character profile he is tough acting to begin with when they have Leon then afterwards he's all goofy and gets all excited thinking about America and life in America and asking Leon stupid questions lol
Found him pretty funny.
It was a big shock to realise the BOW where used within in war by the so called "terrorists" kind of similar to what happens in Revelations but instead this time they are being controlled for combat use.
The licker animation's are amazing, they are fast, tactile and aggressive just how they should be portrayed.
Leon looks pretty cool in this, older and much more rugged instead of a fresh faced teen model lol
His cocky and care free attitude is still there but you kind of see past that.
I'm going to watch it again tonight as I fell asleep near the end and was kind of tired to take everything in, but I would say that this film will be a good watch even for those who didn't like Degeneration.
Well for once since Damnation has been announced I'm excited about the movie.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:12 am

Mercy wrote:

Well for once since Damnation has been announced I'm excited about the movie.

You waiting to get it on Blu-ray ?
If not and want to stream I will give you a good forums that has a full ripped copy of it.
I'm going to get it on blu-ray as well but I couldn't wait to watch it so had to stream it.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:28 am

I got the blu ray today, time to check the extras
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Without spoilers of course, are there any other enemies in the movie apart from Lickers? no zombies etc?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:51 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Without spoilers of course, are there any other enemies in the movie apart from Lickers? no zombies etc?

Of course, if you are curious watch this trailer:

Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:13 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Of course, if you are curious watch this trailer:

Fuck yeah I forgot about that trailer.

I have it pre ordered and it just shipped earlier today and should be here by Monday. After all the good reviews on here I literally cant wait.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:09 pm

This isn't spoiling it but the zombies are mix between normal zombies and las plagas.
There is one scene where it shows how they infect each other, that's all I'm saying on that one
but it is kind of gross Razz
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:05 pm

So is this relevant to RE6 in anyway aside from the trailers?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:54 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
So is this relevant to RE6 in anyway aside from the trailers?

YES, can't spoil details
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:25 am

I pre ordered it a week ago and it arrived this morning despite not being released over here till Tuesday lol what a great suprise that was. Ive pre ordered RE6 too so hopefully I get that a few days early.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Is this movie worth 1600 MP/$20?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:34 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
It's worth all the money you can throw at your computer monitor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
That good huh?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:49 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
That good huh?
Yes. Leon and Ada action with tyrants and plaga infectees all around. Propably the best portrayal of lickers thus far, too. I also liked all the extras crammed on the bluray.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
doctorstrangesf
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
doctorstrangesf

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:19 pm

The CGI in this is absolutely mindblowing. There were points where I could have sworn I was just watching a film rather than an animated film.

Konami need to get on the phone to whoever makes these and offer them what they want to make a MGS film. It'd be far better (and better received, which isn't always the same thing) than a live action film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)   I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE) Empty

Back to top Go down

I saw Damnation (spoiler FREE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next