HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff

Go down 
+3
Vandal
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff   Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:45 am

Hello people of REF. Once again it's time to recap some of the latest RE news, just for your convenience. This time we have a couple of reviews, some sad news and some quick recapping of the latest stuff.

Let's start with a couple of videos

Here's Conan O'Brien reviewing RE6. I know we already had this on the site but I finally managed to find a YouTube video to embed.

Next up is IGN's review of Resident Evil Retribution. If you prefer not to see the video, the movie got 6/10.

Lastly I present to you something... well, something. It's Paul W.S. Anderson playing RE6. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resident Evil Damnation is now available

You read that right. While the DVD/Bluray release won't be available until September 25th, you can now get the movie from Zune on XBox 360 and PSN on PS3. Sadly, this only affects those of us who live in the States. The rest of us will just have to wait until the retail versions are available. Well, unless you happen to have a US account.

[source]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anderson talks Retribution and the possible sequel

I just got this link from Mercy in the comments below and it was pretty interesting so I decided to add it here. In the below link Paul Anderson talks about the latest Resident Evil movie, Retribution, but also reveals some small details on the sixth and possibly last film. He also mentions that Retribution was supposed to have a different name but it was already taken by Capcom. Wonder what that was? Revelations?

http://hwhills.com/new-resident-evil-6-movie-details-dished-out-by-director-paul-new-clip/

New on horror gaming sites

Let's start this section with some sad news: Resident Evil Only is shutting down. After giving us the latest news from the small to the big reveals on our favorite games for the past 3 years the well known site is closing down due to time constraints and the owners' other projects. They said the site might re-launch sometime in the future but nothing is certain. The site will be up till next week and then it is no more. [source]

On a different horror gaming site, Rely on Horror, they have a new article on Leon. The article goes through his life from being a rookie cop in RE2 to his ordeals as a US agent in 2013. If you like the character or just like to read on the series' history, head on to the site here: [link]

Not a news site but very much tied to RE6, No Hope Left has been updated quite a lot since I last reported on it. To see all the latest reveals within this viral campaign, head straight to http://www.nohopeleft.com/

Previously on Resident Evil Forums

If you have missed some of the latest stuff seen on the site, don't worry I've got you covered.

Two new Resident Evil 6 trailers
  • Spoiler:
  • Three new modes were announced for RE6: Survivors (basically the same as in RE5 but with improvements), Predator (similar to the Tank mode in L4D) and Siege (protect or eliminate the VIP). The modes will have a timed exclusivity on 360. [source]

• RE6 will get a new and improved demo that is available for all on the 18th of this month. Two more days! [source]

• Two new videos on Damnation: Study on Lickers and a bit over a minute long pice of the 7 minute footage seen at Comic-Con. [source]

• UK getting yet another special edition of RE6. I wonder why they're suddenly getting all the good stuff? Thanks to Mercy on finding this. [source]
    Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff Article-1347274180625-14F047A3000005DC-854897_636x300

• In response to Konami having an event on Silent Hill called Halloween Horror Nights, Capcom is teaming up with Six Flags to have an event of their own. You can get free tickets by pre-ordering RE6 from GameStop. Thanks to ChrisSherry for finding this. [source]

• An analysis on Umbrella's business plans has been revealed! HUNK'syouruncle and this is his thread: [link]

• Lastly, Missy found some info on one of the characters in RE6: Derek Simmons. If you don't want to read any spoilers I suggest you not to click this [link]

That's it for today! I'll be bringing you more of this stuff when I find some.

Remember to visit our chat site to have a talk with other members: http://xat.com/ResidentEvilForums

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff   Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:11 am

Paul Anderson playing RE6? What has been seen, cannot be unseen. Wonder what he will copy for his next RE 'movie'.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff   Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:38 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Paul Anderson playing RE6? What has been seen, cannot be unseen. Wonder what he will copy for his next RE 'movie'.
There's actually an article for that.

http://hwhills.com/new-resident-evil-6-movie-details-dished-out-by-director-paul-new-clip/
Sorry, read that wrong. It's just them talking about the next Resident Evil movie, and hopefully it's the last one.

But otherwise, I love these threads. It's like the best summation of all things Resident Evil.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

Playstation Network Jimlew316

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff   Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Im not going to waste my time watching it but I guess he does actually play the games. Unlike the rumour that he pays people to play them and tell him what happens. I wonder whats going through his mind when he is playing them? To go from real RE to what he did...he must be on drugs, heavy hard drugs.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff   Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:16 pm

CrimsonElder wrote:
Im not going to waste my time watching it but I guess he does actually play the games. Unlike the rumour that he pays people to play them and tell him what happens. I wonder whats going through his mind when he is playing them? To go from real RE to what he did...he must be on drugs, heavy hard drugs.
Who would pay someone to play a game for them? And I'm pretty sure the only games he finished was 5 and 6, I'm positive he played at least some Resident Evils.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff   Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Mercy wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:
Who would pay someone to play a game for them? And I'm pretty sure the only games he finished was 5 and 6, I'm positive he played at least some Resident Evils.

I know it sounds abit odd but thats rumours for you. I definatley heard this somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff   Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:40 am

Just watched Paul playing Resident Evil 6.

"My film is truly truly scary."

Yes Mr. Anderson, I'm sure everyone believes you.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff   Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:04 am

Oh God... I wonder what he's going to do to Sherry and Jake XD In his films.

Bless your little soul, Paul. Stupid hoe.

Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff   Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:43 am

Mercy wrote:

Lol for real? Did he actually say those words? I cant stomach him enough to watch it. I hope this is true.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff   Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:17 am

Mercy wrote:
But otherwise, I love these threads. It's like the best summation of all things Resident Evil.
Really? Thank you Very Happy

Btw. Thanks for that link, hadn't seen it before. When Paul mentioned that they had a different title for the movie but Capcom was using it for a game... I wonder what that was?

CrimsonElder wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Lol for real? Did he actually say those words? I cant stomach him enough to watch it. I hope this is true.
Judging by the trailers the movie is far from scary. It seems to have almost as much action as Expendables.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff   Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:44 am

Sorry I should have been more clear. I meant I hope its true that he thinks his movies are scary. I would love to see him watching The Thing or the Exorcist he will shit his panties.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff   Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Judging by the trailers the movie is far from scary. It seems to have almost as much action as Expendables.
The games aren't much different anymore. What do you expect?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff   Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:52 pm

Nice material Mass, I love how much effort you put into this.
It's good to get a recap of all that's been going on resident evil wise if your not on this everyday.
I also loved the "previously on Resident Evil Forums" made me laugh XD
Reminded me of Alan wake.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff   Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:32 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:
Mercy wrote:

The games aren't much different anymore. What do you expect?
I wasn't saying otherwise. I just countered the above comment, although it seems I still got his meaning wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff   Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil News, 16/9/12 - Reviews on both Retribution & RE6 and a recap of the latest stuff
Page 1 of 1