HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff

Go down 
+6
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
chrisredfielmusculo
VoyageTreader08
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:36 am

This is not going to be a long one but we have some relatively interesting news on the series. Now shall we?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damnation has a date

The movie will hit the threaters in Japan on October 27th. There's currently no date on the US or European release but I'm sure those will follow shortly after the Japanese date. For all those nonbelievers, this should be proof enough that the movie is still on it's way. I was expecting (and hoping) for it to get released BEFORE RE6 hits the stores but that doesn't seem to be the case. Well, if they had not pulled the release date of 6 closer it actually would've been before. I'm happy that they did keep the movie under covers for this long but I do wonder if there's gonna be a new trailer soon?

[official website]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New viral site for Retribution

Ehh... yay.

As seems to have become a tradition for RE, Retribution now has a viral site too. The site is seemingly advertising the infamous Umbrella Corp but with some Alice dropped in here and there. To be honest, it would actually be a pretty cool Umbrella site if not for the forced Alice. The site does offer some cool Umbrella backgrounds in the download section, though.

You can check the site here: http://www.umbrellacorporation.net/

Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff Umbrella_anigif

Project X Zone Trailer

I'm not sure of you guys but I for one am psyched for this game. Since I never got my hands on Namco x Capcom this is the closest I can get to the game and I'm really hoping for an internatinal release (there has been no announcement yet). I'm a sucker for crossover games, really.

Thus far the RE characters confirmed and shown are Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine as a playable team and the Ooze and the T-002 as enemies. You can see all of them in the trailer.

Pre-order Mercenaries maps for RE6

I know this is old news already but I felt like adding them here anyway.

The three stages are:
The Catacombs:
Aircraft Carrier:
...and the Rail Yard:

[source]

A quick look on everything else

Operation Raccoon City getting patched: [link]

HD Chronicles Trophies revealed: [link]

Resident Evil 6 Interview about story, gameplay and more: [link]

Silent Hill: Revelation release date

I know this is not Resident Evil related but there's no point in making a new thread for this piece alone. The upcoming Silent Hill movie sequel finally has a date that we can mark in our calendars. The film that is based on SH3 and features Heather is going to get released worldwide on October 26th. It truly is a good year to be a horror fan.

[source]

Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:44 am

Can't wait for Damnation. Too bad we can't see it before RE6.

Those maps look pretty cool. Especially Catacombs. But I'll see where I'll pre-order it. I think it'll be a dutch site without any pre-order bonusses.

Hey Mass, are you going to buy the Chronicles HD collection? And do you have move? I'd love to buy it, but playing it with a controller is a pain, I think.

I'll see if I buy the new SH. If I do, probably next year.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:32 am

If there's no retail version I'll propably download them. I'll see if I can get the move gun thingies used and cheap.
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:37 am

It's about time ORC was patched. Hopefully the game will run alot smoother now...
Also, did you guys know that imdb has the full cast for Damnation now? Chris, Steve, Billy, Barry and many others are supposed to be in it...sounds kind of fishy to me though. Why would Billy be in it?
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:42 am

the maps look really god
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:47 am

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
Why would Billy be in it?
Most likely because Rebecca was rumored.

I do know of the IMDb "info" but I call bullshit on that. Early info found on that site is fake more often than not.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Wow. It took them 6 weeks to announce ORC getting a well needed patch. we'll see how long it takes for them to actually fix the game. Maybe I wouldn't have turned it in by then.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Thank you for all that info! Damnation finally gets a release date Very Happy (too bad i'll have to wait for the US release Mad). HD Chronicles trophy list looks meh, but I want the chronicle games! I seriously can't wait for 6. I have a feeling this RE may be the one to top RE2 as my favorite...we'll see though lol. Lastly, it seems I'll be getting the catacombs level since I'm pre-ordering from gamestop. Maybe the other levels will be sold as dlc.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Maybe the other levels will be sold as dlc.
I certainly do hope so. I can't order from any of those places so my only hope of getting the maps are through DLC.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:
Maybe the other levels will be sold as dlc.
I certainly do hope so. I can't order from any of those places so my only hope of getting the maps are through DLC.
Or you can wait for RE6 special edition with all the DLC already on the disc.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:47 pm

DAMN I WANT THAT CROSSOVER
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:23 am

I'm excited for Silent Hill: Revelation.

The first Silent Hill was gorgeous and creepy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Methsia wrote:
Wait, what the fuck is that? Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Wait, what the fuck is that? Shocked

Did you even read the news? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

Playstation Network Camara662

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Well I'm really glad Damnation has a release date so far. I actually preferred a CGI Canon Resident Evil movie to the live action ones.. don't get me wrong I like them to but they are so nothing like the games sadly.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:02 am

I thought SH Revelations was a game until I clicked the link. I can't believe they're making another live-action SH movie! The first movie sucked so bad. There's two things Hollywood knows how to screw up and that's video game and anime based movies.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:06 am

Sucked? How on earth it sucked? It's still my favorite vg movie to this day and the most well made.

Btw. The talk about the sequel has been on since the first one hit the theaters.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Sucked? How on earth it sucked? It's still my favorite vg movie to this day and the most well made.

Btw. The talk about the sequel has been on since the first one hit the theaters.

My opinion, it wasn't scary nor disturbing. I was pretty bored throughout the whole movie. If you enjoyed it, that's cool. I have nothing against that.

Also, I don't really pay attention to movie related news so it's new to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff   Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil News 23/4/12 - Release dates and a quick look at the latest stuff
Page 1 of 1