HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? Empty
PostSubject: Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info??   Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:07 am

where can i find beta versions?
can someone please explain some RE beta stuff
i'm interested in some things
like these secret items in RE3...
Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? Betaitems
and some items in RE1 like the pickaxe and some dum dum bullets and a fuel can, wood and some keys..
there was also a hidden bathroom in the mansion
i don't know any secret stuff in RE2

i heard that using gameshark you could unlock some of those beta items
i'm very interested
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info??   Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:06 am

Those items were dug out from the game script. They were just dropped from the original version, I don't think RE1 beta ever made it out in any way or form.

I only know what the fuel can in RE1 was supposed to be: the flamethrower you get in the dungeon was supposed to be reloadable with the fuel cans but the developers made it so it could only be used once, thus dropping the cans out.

Hey, can you get a picture/be more specific about the wood item in RE1? I might actually know what it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info??   Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:23 pm

Ha. I can already tell that the batteries were supposed to go inside the remote. Maybe there was supposed to be a watchable TV in the mansion? Wink
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info??   Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:34 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ha. I can already tell that the batteries were supposed to go inside the remote. Maybe there was supposed to be a watchable TV in the mansion? Wink
Those items are apparently from RE3. My hypothesis (written from Jill's point of view) is as follows:

Problem: Crap, the password for the pharmaceutical vault where the oil additive (or whatever) is on the commercial, but the remote doesn't work because the batteries are dead.
Solution: Find batteries. Duh!

I'm guessing the fire hose is the one used to put out the fire in order to get to the room I just mentioned, so...
Problem A: Fire!
Problem B: Oh crap, the fire hose I just found doesn't have a connector thingamajig!
Solution B: Find connector thingamajig.
Solution A: Put out the fire.
Step 3: Profit!

The rest, I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info??   Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:29 pm

the wood was changed to the wind crest in the original
the guy said that the oilcan was probably used to burn zombies... maybe there were supposed to be crimson heads in the original game... but i guess they might have changed it into hunters instead..

and i also saw these videos...

i'm curious if the betas were supposed to be included in the 15th Anniversary

edit-----
i have to add this one

this video is the one that got me curious
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info??   Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 am

I wonder where Jill got the SIG... Question
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info??   Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:47 am

The first Hunter in the video looks like Hunter Beta from RE3 but the other Hunter seen at the end of the second alpha footage looked like a regular Hunter Alpha from RE1. Weird.

About 6:30 during the first alpha footage, seems like Kenneth got a bit further in that version.

Also from that video, Chris almost became a.... Chris sandwich?!

I also find it interesting that there was a wood item in the RE1 Beta, as there was a number of different wood used in Sweet Home, which RE was supposed to be the remake of. The wood here is a bit different so I assume this was meant for a different purpose.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info??   Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:39 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The first Hunter in the video looks like Hunter Beta from RE3 but the other Hunter seen at the end of the second alpha footage looked like a regular Hunter Alpha from RE1. Weird.

About 6:30 during the first alpha footage, seems like Kenneth got a bit further in that version.

Also from that video, Chris almost became a.... Chris sandwich?!

I also find it interesting that there was a wood item in the RE1 Beta, as there was a number of different wood used in Sweet Home, which RE was supposed to be the remake of. The wood here is a bit different so I assume this was meant for a different purpose.

the RE3 beta hunters, the ones with the tumour which was their weak spot, maybe those were the 'weaker ones' in the game, and of course the alpha was of course the tougher ones... but then maybe they just decided to exchange the weaker ones with dogs and the original hunters were saved for later when backtracked, and the beta ones were thrown away and recycled in RE3... the spiders of course was a classic creepy crawlie

why was jill standing there?? and why'd chris ignore kenneth??
and where did barry and wesker had gone when jill came back out??
crazy game

the jill sandwich scene is the same! jill sandwich was meant to be lol
but then... chris sandwich!! Shocked

the wood item... i think it had to be placed in a fireplace somewhere in the mansion, like the log from sweet home if i recall

---EDIT----
watch this too!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info??   Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:37 am

ace.redfield wrote:
crazy game
Those were propably just because the game was incomplete and didn't have the required animations and dialogue.

There were also lots of other wood items in Sweet Home where they were used as improvised bridges.

That footage you added is from the demo version of RE2, I'm trying to hunt down a Director's Cut that still has it.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info??   Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:31 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
crazy game
Those were propably just because the game was incomplete and didn't have the required animations and dialogue.

There were also lots of other wood items in Sweet Home where they were used as improvised bridges.

That footage you added is from the demo version of RE2, I'm trying to hunt down a Director's Cut that still has it.

the wood bridges, that was irritating..

hmmm.. i remember from a fuzzy childhood memory, my dad has a RE directors cut, and at the back of the box were clips of RE2, i can't recall if it had 2 discs or a trial version... or maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info??   Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:20 am

ace.redfield wrote:
hmmm.. i remember from a fuzzy childhood memory, my dad has a RE directors cut, and at the back of the box were clips of RE2, i can't recall if it had 2 discs or a trial version... or maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me
The demo is on a seperate disc, if that's what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info??   Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident evil beta stuff?? REbeta info??
Page 1 of 1