HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?

Go down 
+27
Ssplain
Ghost Leader
AlphaApeStar
Cyberization
Revenant662
Industrial Ridden
RaviorStygian
Mister Albert Wesker
chrisredfield84
Ben4Mieko
chocotricks
CrimsonElder
RebelliousQueen
Venoym
Evil Rage42
Vandal
MasterOfUnlocking
ChrisSherry
VoyageTreader08
Mcghie
JamTyrantH
Outbreakgirl
RE Psycho
DXP
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
LKennedy
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ben4Mieko
Cerberus
Cerberus
Ben4Mieko

Playstation Network Ben4Mieko

What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:47 am

HA! I just saw this the other day while I was playing The Umbrella Chronicles on my PS3. Razz
Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:30 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Ofcourse when Albert and Claire meets on CVX. "Greetings! You must be the lovely Claire Redfield" and Claire was like: "Who're you..?" Ha, funny and sweet Very Happy
Yep my 2 favorite characters in 1! Cutscene!

Ben4Mieko wrote:
I don't really have a single favourite cut scene...
My favourite cut scenes are:

1. Brad's death to the hands of the Nemesis in Resident Evil 3 Nemesis.
What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 Re3_ga10
2. Steve checking out Claire's ass while she uses the computer on Chapter 1 of 'Game Of Oblivion' scenario on Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (wish my girlfriend has an ass like that! Peachy!) Very Happy
What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 Tumblr10
What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 Dat_ass_wesker_edition_by_mello_chick-d4p4uv4
3. The first zombie you meet in the mansion on Resident Evil (GameCube remake version), the first time I saw this cut scene, I was amazed how good the GameCube's potential really was!
What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 Reside10
4. The scene where Hunk and his troops steal the G Virus samples from William Birkin in Resident Evil 2 and he injects himself with the virus.
What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 Reside11
5. The zombies appear from out of their graves in the opening moments of Resident Evil Code: Veronica. First time I played this on the Dreamcast, I was blown away by 'realism'...yeah...graphics are even better now though... Cool
What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 Untitl10

Just a few...but all epic in their own way!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:09 pm

When Jake delivers that final punch to Ustanak.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Favorite Cutscenes in every game:

RE1/Remake - Where Jill and Barry went down the elevator to see Wesker down there waiting for them ready to show the Tyrant.

RE2 - The flashback of Annette showing Hunk and his team going in the sewers to retrieve William's G-Virus sample.

RE3 - The missile hitting the city at the end.

RECV - Man, this game had tons of good scenes. I have more than one. Claire meeting wesker in front of the palace, Chris V Wesker, Wesker V Alexia. DAMN!

RE4 - When Mike (Pilot) shoots all the commando ganados and the bullets hit them in slow mo, then one survives and the pillar just collapses on him LOL

RE5 - Wesker V Chris and Sheva, almost every time.

RE6 - The after credits scene for Chris's Campaign. I love the music as he leaves into the light, it literally gives me chills every single time.
Back to top Go down
Revenant662
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Revenant662

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:13 pm

I'd have to say, my favorite scene is from RE3:Nemesis... When everything is basically going to shit and the R.P.D is trying desperately to hold the zombies off from getting through the blockade. Also, seeing all the chaos when the U.B.C.S arrives and they are all getting cut down just as fast as they came in was amazing. That scene stuck with me since I was a kid and I'd show it off to my friends, it got many of them into the RE series. Ah good times.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:27 am

Revenant662 wrote:
I'd have to say, my favorite scene is from RE3:Nemesis... When everything is basically going to shit and the R.P.D is trying desperately to hold the zombies off from getting through the blockade. Also, seeing all the chaos when the U.B.C.S arrives and they are all getting cut down just as fast as they came in was amazing. That scene stuck with me since I was a kid and I'd show it off to my friends, it got many of them into the RE series. Ah good times.
Definitely one of the best VG intros ever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Only one person mentioned this so far? Wow. For me there's no contest.

Jill - "It's coming!"

Barry - "Yeah.........it's the end."

Chills. Every time. Sad
Back to top Go down
AlphaApeStar
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
AlphaApeStar

Playstation Network AlphaApeStar
Steam : AlphaApeStar

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:40 am

For this I have to say the first cutscene in the first RE, when that zom back is turned and you can hear the bonez snapping and the rancid flesh oozing out of said infected zom mouth. I choose this because this scene is the reason I didn't play RE again till I was 14. 5 years old and I cried when I seen that the first time. No Contest!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:07 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Revenant662 wrote:
Definitely one of the best VG intros ever.
Yeah, that one is mine, too.

Though the live-action intro for RE1 is right up there with it.
Back to top Go down
Revenant662
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Revenant662

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:33 pm

This is my second favorite, the Intro from Code Veronica, Claire being bad ass as usual...From the point in the video she escapes and throughout the rest are simply the best. It solidified Claire as my second favorite heroine next to Jill.

Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Resident Evil 3's intro is probably my favorite. I also like the clip at the end of the first scenario in Outbreak File #1 a lot too. The explosion. Although I still wonder how they managed to place all of that.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:50 am

Ssplain wrote:
I also like the clip at the end of the first scenario in Outbreak File #1 a lot too. The explosion. Although I still wonder how they managed to place all of that.

In Resident Evil Outbreak everything happens. They can make the impossible to possible.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:42 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
I also like the clip at the end of the first scenario in Outbreak File #1 a lot too. The explosion. Although I still wonder how they managed to place all of that.

In Resident Evil Outbreak everything happens. They can make the impossible to possible.

Still nothing boggles my mind more than Chris boxing with the boulder in 5. That was just silly.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Patrick Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Patrick Wesker

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:43 pm

My favorites are probably Weskers "rebirth" from Code Veronica, and his monologue while approaching Seigeis facility: "The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself…" That cold, calculating Machiavellian way of thinking is Wesker in a nutshell, way before he decided that the globe completely lacked enough saturation.

The funniest scenes however is in RE 5 when Chris and Jill crash-land the bomber in the middle of an active volcano, and walks around as if nothing has happened. Not a single scratch or torn clothing... And also when Jake readies himself to fight the Ustanak with his bare hands. I could not believe it...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:10 am

Patrick Wesker wrote:
The funniest scenes however is in RE 5 when Chris and Jill crash-land the bomber in the middle of an active volcano
Oh, how Spike would've loved it if that actually happened.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:46 am

I don't think I said this enough: but the knife fight with Leon vs. Krauser has always been a favorite of mine.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:30 am

Vandal wrote:
I don't think I said this enough: but the knife fight with Leon vs. Krauser has always been a favorite of mine.
I'm no huge fan of RE4 as you know, but this was definitely cool. Smile 
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:20 pm

The Uncut intro to RE1 was one of the most violent intro's to a video game I've ever seen. Although the RE3 intro was pretty awesome as well.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Uncut RE1 intro. RE2 Hunk and his team taking G and Birkin injecting himself. RE3 intro and RE3 Barry ending. Mikhail detonates himself and Nemesis (I am a sucker for the "sacrifice for the greater good" shit). RE5 Chris and Sheva meet Wesker and Jill (and Excella, but she is irrelevant) and Jill's 'hidden' identity is revealed.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:24 pm

The ones where someone important dies epicly.
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?   What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite cut scene from the RE series?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2