Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favorite scene from any RE game?

Go down 
+10
BOBLATHON
Las_Fergus
ace.redfield
Deagle50
GreggKennedy
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Spike991
NiteKrawler
The Joker
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

Favorite scene from any RE game? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Well which was it?

For me it was the introduction of the lickers in RE 5. I seriously Jizzed my pants when I saw them. I was kind of mad because they kept calling them "Reapers"

I was all like

"They are so clearly lickers....STOP CALLING THEM ANYTHING ELSE!"

It is really only my favorite, because of the nostalgic factor, which I am a sucker for.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Those are Licker Betas. I says beta because it has the little greek beta symbol after the name "Licker." Reapers are those insect-like things that grab you from behind and instakill you. They look like they are emitting some form of gas. So no, they don't refer to them as Reapers. They refer to Reapers as Reapers. Razz

My favorite scene? I love the confrontation with Wesker in the Tyrant's room in RE1. I also love the whole part where you fight Wesker in RE5 and then have to fight Jill and get that thing off her chest. Also, I absolutely love when Wesker says "Every day humans are one step closer to self destruction. I'm not destroying
the world, I'm saving it."

And every single scene with Irving. My god. He's epic.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Nothing with DC Douglas Wesker.

Definately my fav is the Outbreak intro, with it's epic music and nice theatrical take on the scene from RE2, involving the very overlooked and underappreciated William.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:40 pm

IT's been awhile since I played RE 5. I just remember finding a bunch of papers talking about reapers and something with having long tongues
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Silly you. Don't worry, they are still Lickers.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:46 pm

The Joker wrote:
IT's been awhile since I played RE 5. I just remember finding a bunch of papers talking about reapers and something with having long tongues

I don't think Reapers have long tongues.

There was a document regarding Reapers, and their naming.

There's another one completely different about Lickers. The person that authored it referred to them as being, "They are still as blind as an old lady and still ugly as shit", saying that they, as BOWs have gone as far as they can.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Yeah the papers kind of blended together after awhile. I really don't remember RE 5 as much.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:52 pm

The Joker wrote:
Yeah the papers kind of blended together after awhile. I really don't remember RE 5 as much.

Rightfully so too. You couldn't even hang on them to read at your leisure, like you could in any other RE game, even the Outbreaks.

That's annoying, if you wanted to read them, you had to come across them. That's all.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Yeah, that was kind of annoying. I ended up transcribing them into my RE notepad that I had used for RE 1

but I left out stuff I thought I would rememeber...which seems I did not
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:00 pm

The Joker wrote:
Yeah, that was kind of annoying. I ended up transcribing them into my RE notepad that I had used for RE 1

but I left out stuff I thought I would rememeber...which seems I did not

Did you play on PC?

Well, there are sites that do have RE files from all throughout the series, unfortunately it's places like RE Wiki & Project Umbrella....but they still exist, and I gotta thank them for that.

I still don't understand why they didn't allow you to take them in RE5....I've actually popped in an RE, just for the sake of reading some of the files, like if I have a save at the end of RE0, and have collected most, if not all of the documents. That's a good time too.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:48 pm

No Xbox 360.

I loved 0

one of my all time favorites
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:31 pm

The Joker wrote:
No Xbox 360.

I loved 0

one of my all time favorites

I just used it as an example, I did the same thing with all the others, the others that allowed it anyway.

Another scene I like, mainly because of the music, is Billy's Recollection from RE0, which is when him and Becca get split up, and she finds him coughing up sewer water.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:00 am

I think 0 had the funnest story line. Not the most serious, but I think it had some very heart felt moments.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:02 am

The scene where Chris and Wesker meet for the first time since the mansion incident.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:35 am

Oh god yes. That was a really high tension scene.

It was kind of crazy that wesker came back to me. I was kind of new to the series when I played CVX
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:55 pm

The Joker wrote:
Oh god yes. That was a really high tension scene.

It was kind of crazy that wesker came back to me. I was kind of new to the series when I played CVX

The visuals were cool too. The scene with Wesker getting his glasses punched off. Also, he wasn't doing backflips in that scene.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:54 am

Indeed they were. Just the look on chris's face when he saw his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:00 am

The Joker wrote:
Indeed they were. Just the look on chris's face when he saw his eyes.

Yes. Their other encounters were just as good. One of my favs was when Chris, Wesker & Alexia were in the main hall replica of the Spencer Estate in Antartica.

Of course the ending, with their little fight scene was cool. I do feel like RE5 didn't really conclude that fued, anywhere near as well as it started, and teased over the years.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:21 pm

I see. I do think that they could have done a much better job with the confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:10 am

The scene from RE3 when Brad tries to warn Jill, only to be faceraped by Nemesis. I will remember that scene on my deathbed.

My second favorite is the flashback scene from RE5 with Jill, Chris and Wesker fighting it out.

Here's a really good compilation of great scenes from RE:

I also like the Viral Campaign videos of Chris after the African ordeal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:35 pm

The Joker wrote:
I see. I do think that they could have done a much better job with the confrontation.

In CVX? Or RE5?
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:48 am

The part where Wesker gets his head blown off from 2 RPGs fired by Chris and Sheva
Back to top Go down
Deagle50
Zombie
Zombie
Deagle50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:40 pm

My favorite scene is when Kenneth gets his head ripped off in the first Resident Evil for N64.Watching his head plop to the floor is one of the milestones of my life.Rofl
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:21 am

Deagle50 wrote:
My favorite scene is when Kenneth gets his head ripped off in the first Resident Evil for N64.Watching his head plop to the floor is one of the milestones of my life.Rofl
That was a cool scene, one of the few cutscenes in the original.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Deagle50 wrote:

Why on the N64? Are you just trying to make it so obscure and old that everyone has no choice but to respect your decision?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite scene from any RE game?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next