HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??

Go down 
+7
Ghost Leader
leonada
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
frodomir
Umbrella Spy
Spike991
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? Empty
PostSubject: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 7:45 pm

Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen, familiar characters if you have played RE0, or Umbrella Chronicles, but what happened to them? Rebecca went on to meet with Enrico in the Mansion, but came across Richard Aiken in the gaurdhouse, and then went through the events of the Mansion Incident. After that, it really is pretty blurry, she could have been trying to show the world what Umbrella was up to, like the other STARS members, she could have died in the Raccoon City Incident, or just went into hiding, what do you think happened to her?
As for Lieutenant Coen, he was supposedly dead during the events that transpired on July the 23rd, and according to everyone, that is what happened, and of course, Rebecca took his dog tags as proof. It states in the Umbrella Chronicles that he was never heard from again, but that could imply that he was dead or that he was doing exactly what he and Rebacca obviously agreed on at the end of RE0, what do you think happened to him?

What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? Forums10

What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? Forums11
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:51 pm

good question but we can never know, i hope capcom in the new games tell something about billy and rebbeca
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:47 am

Thats good question... It was kinda fun playing with her... Not a standard character for sure

What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? RebeccaChambers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:15 pm

I think we need some side story RE games to show us what happned to them
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:16 pm

if you want(until some side game comes out)to know what happend to her and if you think its an ok story...you can read the Re collection books.shes in the third one and also the others before i guess and id say for my own its pretty well written.(i only found the third one)
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:21 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
if you want(until some side game comes out)to know what happend to her and if you think its an ok story...you can read the Re collection books.shes in the third one and also the others before i guess and id say for my own its pretty well written.(i only found the third one)

the books do give a great insight about other events with Rebecca but i want to see more games with her
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: the books do give a great insight about other events with Rebecca   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:33 pm

its ture the books do bill left after zero and rebecca went to mine

Last edited by leonada on Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:29 am

Well, Billy Coen---being a fugitive---probably left the country. That's what I'd do. Guilty or not, he would be executed if he got caught.

As for Rebecca Chambers, I'd heard somewhere that they killed her off-screen somewhere between the events of RE3 and CV, but I've never been able to find anything to substantiate that.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:06 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Well, Billy Coen---being a fugitive---probably left the country. That's what I'd do. Guilty or not, he would be executed if he got caught.

As for Rebecca Chambers, I'd heard somewhere that they killed her off-screen somewhere between the events of RE3 and CV, but I've never been able to find anything to substantiate that.
read the novels...they will probably tell you about Rebecca
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:11 am

Regenerator wrote:
The novels aren't canonical to the game storyline, though.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:44 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
your right about that but they could give you some insight though about the characters
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:22 am

Regenerator wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
your right about that but they could give you some insight though about the characters

No, when it's not canonical it means that it wouldn't give you proper information.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:31 am

Personally,I could careless about Rebecca.
Billy though, was a true RE badass.

I'm on the assumption he did leave the country or is living under a alias.
Personally, Billy SHOULD be in RE5.
But...
Blah
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:00 am

Soul wrote:
Personally,I could careless about Rebecca.
Billy though, was a true RE badass.

I'm on the assumption he did leave the country or is living under a alias.
Personally, Billy SHOULD be in RE5.
But...
Blah

Well, I don't know about being in RE5, but I would very very much like to know a little more about what happened to him, he hasn't been heard from since the events on July 23, but that could mean that he is doing exactly what he should be doing, keeping a low profile, or he could be dead, in any case, he was a badass, and an interesting character.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:52 am

Rebecca wrote a police report detailing Billy Coen's death. You find it in Resident Evil 2, I think. Smile
So she did die in the mansion, and when your in the S.T.A.R.S. room, in RE2 and RE3, the back desk belongs to Rebecca, I think she got that desk after getting back from the mansion?
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:20 pm

I hope Capcom don't ''cut'' her from the series.She's my favorite female character after Ada. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Albert Wesker wrote:
I hope Capcom don't ''cut'' her from the series.She's my favorite female character after Ada. Exclamation

I agree, they shouldn't cut her, especially without some type of explanation, they never said if she was joining some Anti-Umbrella group, or meeting up with some of the old teammates or anything, they just let her vanish, maybe her and Billy are enjoying themselves in Hawaii.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Hopefully, we well here something about them in RE5! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:11 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Hopefully, we well here something about them in RE5! Smile

Hopefully, although Billy doesn't seem to be quite as relevant as Rebecca, but all bets are off for RE5.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:15 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Hopefully, we well hear something about them in RE5! Smile

Hopefully, although Billy doesn't seem to be quite as relevant as Rebecca, but all bets are off for RE5.Smile

I meant, Like maybe Chris will talk about them or something. I doubt they will be in RE5 Smile

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:20 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
I meant, Like maybe Chris will talk about them or something. I doubt they would be in RE5 Smile

Oh, probably, there will probably be plenty of references, since it is supposed to go over the past ten years of Chris's life.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
I meant, Like maybe Chris will talk about them or something. I doubt they would be in RE5 Smile

Oh, probably, there will probably be plenty of references, since it is supposed to go over the past ten years of Chris's life.Smile

Yeah! lol I'm looking forward too that Smile
10 years is along time, so, we've got alot to hear about! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:28 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

I thought that I heard that there will be gameplay elements to it too, but pretty much just a rumor.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

I thought that I heard that there will be gameplay elements to it too, but pretty much just a rumor.Smile

That would awesome!
But, I don't think they would do that, We will have to wait to see! lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??   What ever happened to Chambers & Coen?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What ever happened to Chambers & Coen??
Page 1 of 1