Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)

Go down 
+4
Wesker
Regenerator
Spike991
ChrisSherry
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) Empty
PostSubject: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:25 pm

I was reading Resident Evil Wiki, and I was reading about Rebecca. I use to think she was alive. but, it says in the on wiki that in the (Biozhard Archives) it says shes deceased.

This is what it says,

"The character relationship guide for Resident Evil 3 lists Rebecca Chambers as deceased. Although it was not yet mentioned in any game. So this is still unclear. If this is indeed true, then the only chronological explanation is that she died trying to escape from Raccoon in September 30th or was within the missile blast radius in October 1st. Since it is mentioned in the Resident Evil 2 character relationship guide that she was alive. That means she was alive until September 29th. The time of Resident Evil 2."

What do you think?

I hope she isn't, that would be very sad.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:09 pm

I have no idea, maybe she is in Alaska with Billy(Bad Santa referrence).....

She has been missing since just after the Mansion Incident, she is mentioned in an RE2 document from Birkin to Irons, and her desk was in the STARS office, which would imply that she had made it back & gotten her desk set up.....

Although it is wierd that they would leave Wesker's desk in there.....lol
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:19 am

Spike991 wrote:

She has been missing since just after the Mansion Incident, she is mentioned in an RE2 document from Birkin to Irons, and her desk was in the STARS office, which would imply that she had made it back & gotten her desk set up.....

Smile lol

Yeah, I know. That's why I that she was a live. but, what it said, could be true. That she didn't make it out of Raccoon city in (RE3). I hope she did make it though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:54 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Smile lol

Yeah, I know. That's why I that she was a live. but, what it said, could be true. That she didn't make it out of Raccoon city in (RE3). I hope she did make it though.

Where did you hear that she didn't make it out of Raccoon City?

Also, they didn't really show any grieving for Rebecca if she did die.....Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Smile lol

Where did you hear that she didn't make it out of Raccoon City?

Also, they didn't really show any grieving for Rebecca if she did die.....Smile

"The character relationship guide for Resident Evil 3 lists Rebecca Chambers as deceased. Although it was not yet mentioned in any game. So this is still unclear. If this is indeed true, then the only chronological explanation is that she died trying to escape from Raccoon in September 30th or was within the missile blast radius in October 1st. Since it is mentioned in the Resident Evil 2 character relationship guide that she was alive. That means she was alive until September 29th. The time of Resident Evil 2."

Maybe she did.

That's true lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:15 pm

don't worry about Rebecca...she is alright i think Neutral
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:27 pm

Nah she must be okay.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:55 pm

She is probably in hiding or something, maybe she had joined some anti-Umbrella group like most others, but I think that RE5 will shed some light on her too...hopefully.Smile

And although I was so sure that Sherry was in RE5, with the newest info that keeps coming in, it almost seems like she might not, although I remember hearing from someone that Capcom confirmed her being in RE5 so I don't know....
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Spike991 wrote:
She is probably in hiding or something, maybe she had joined some anti-Umbrella group like most others, but I think that RE5 will shed some light on her too...hopefully.Smile

And although I was so sure that Sherry was in RE5, with the newest info that keeps coming in, it almost seems like she might not, although I remember hearing from someone that Capcom confirmed her being in RE5 so I don't know....

That's what I'm hopeing for Smile

Yeah, Sherry was confrimed! I'm hopeing alot that Sherry is still in RE5, maybe they just want to keep her out of the trailers? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:24 am

I just now found in the book where it mentions Rebecca's death. Thanks for pointing me to it, CS.

Either it's just a typo or... *hides face in palms and cries a manly cry*

Could somebody here with the Archives book scan in and post a visual reference of the Bravo Team character box in the interrelationships chart on page 60?
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:03 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
I just now found in the book where it mentions Rebecca's death. Thanks for pointing me to it, CS.

Either it's just a typo or... *hides face in palms and cries a manly cry*

Could somebody here with the Archives book scan in and post a visual reference of the Bravo Team character box in the interrelationships chart on page 60?

Wow! your right! I just looked in my archives book. I was thinking it said Rebecca died in the Japanese version.
Poor Rebecca.

Your welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:25 pm

In the "Generation Of Degeneration" video featured on the extras section of the DVD/Blu-ray release of Resident Evil: Degeneration it was stated that a CG movie continuing the events of the series may be released in the future, and that it could focus on the current exploits of Rebecca Chambers.
-From Wikipedia

I really hope it's true that this movie is going to be made Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Wow, this is way too late but that information in incorrect. Rebecca is still alive. It was a typo or mistranslation.
Back to top Go down
S.t.a.r.s 18
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
S.t.a.r.s 18

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:29 pm

One thing that i know is Rebecca is NOT dead! She is the coolest character ever and she is to awesome to die! She survived the abandoned facility for crying out loud! i don't understand how some gay hunters "kill" her when she flat out killed the Tyrant prototype...Thats ridiculous, i refuse to believe this!! She better not be dead or else ill..... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guywiththeconverse
S.t.a.r.s 18
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
S.t.a.r.s 18

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
In the "Generation Of Degeneration" video featured on the extras section of the DVD/Blu-ray release of Resident Evil: Degeneration it was stated that a CG movie continuing the events of the series may be released in the future, and that it could focus on the current exploits of Rebecca Chambers.
-From Wikipedia

I agree with you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guywiththeconverse
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:47 am

S.t.a.r.s 18 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
-From Wikipedia

I agree with you Smile

No, she's not dead. There was some book made in Japan that was mistranslated here to say she was dead. Capcom officially acknowledges her as alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)   Rebecca Chambers (Dead?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebecca Chambers (Dead?)
Page 1 of 1