Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! Empty
PostSubject: The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!!   The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Good old Rebecca, the medicine woman lol. Upon not having that much of a chance to shine in RE1 she vastly imporved and shone in RE0. I thought it was good of Capcom to utilise her and tell her half of the story alongside convict Bily Coen. A strong relationship developed between the two as the game progressed which was nice to see. She really did need him to get out alive...even though she stepped into another nightmare. She has however always had this child like voice which has always grated on my nerves to the point where i just want to mute her. She also seemed to come across very much as the baby of the team...very young but at the same time could still hold her own.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!!   The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:48 pm

I completely agree, as I never cared for her in her first appearance, it wasn't until RE0 that I had gotten a great appreciation for her character.Smile Her voice in RE0 also didn't sound as childish as REmake or god forbid, the original...

I can't really think of too much to say on her behalf, she is a great character, and has been left behind with the story, hopefully Capcom will continue to show us her character, and hopefully we will get to see her developed in future games.Smile I give her a 9/10.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!!   The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Yeah i think we need to see a little more of Rebecca....Capcom is straying too much into Leon county and leaving the heart of RE behind.....after all no one could ever really come through something like the S.T.A.R.S team did and never be scarred for life.....i'd love to know what's she's upto now because if i was her i'd be baying for blood...to see everything from Umbrella and Tricell destroyed once and forever.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!!   The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Yeah after all she went through, I would expect her to be in some AntiUmbrella group, and even more recently the BSAA or sitting down with Mr. Coen in a cabin out in the middle of nowhere....
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!!   The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:12 pm

ah yes young Rebecca...what a way to be thrown into action in RE1 lol...she is kind hearted and follows orders well for her age...I haven't played RE0 but it looks like she has a better role in that game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!!   The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rebbeca Chambers Tribute!!
Page 1 of 1