Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!!   The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:31 pm

Good old Billy....you gotta love him. Thrown into the deep end without really wanting to be there he soon showed his true colours by becoming a great hero in RE0 and teaming up to help Rebecca. As convicts go he was pretty kick ass. He played brilliantly and i loved being able to take the reins with him throughout RE0. His voice was great in my opinion, it suited his character very wel as did his clothing and that lovely detail of the loose handcuffs hanging from his wrist. he also had some of the best lines too....queenie was a personal fave lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!!   The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:44 pm

I originally didn't like Billy at first, of course this was before I even played RE0, and when I thought RE0 was a side story, but once I played I really liked his character and consider him to be more than a great addition to the cast.Smile

He managed to pull off a purple tank top, who else could do that? His original 'smooth criminal' voice in RE0 was perfect, and fit his character so well, and the way he came it didn't' seem like it was really forced on us, we got to know him just like Rebecca did, and I felt the bond.

UC didn't really copmliment him, as his voice wasn't so great, and the one good thing I can think to say about him in UC was his small scene with an Eliminator(or the annoying monkey if you prefer) where he smacked it with his handcuffs.Smile

All in all I give him a 10/10, and hope that we get to see him again, with a proper voice actor and all.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!!   The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Yeah that scene was great...i personally would have liked to have been able to strangle every single one of thsoe damn eliminators or painfully annoying monkeys with the handcuffs.

And yeah i would love to see him again....we surely can't have seen the last of Billy...it wouldn't really be fair.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!!   The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:59 pm

Those monkies were annoying in RE0 and they were annoying in the RE0 section of UC, nobody likes them Capcom.:)lol

I can say that the one good thing about him in UC, other than the scene, was the line the narrator(shall we not speak his name) said, which was something along the lines of Billy dissapearing after the incident, which chillingly leaves us with two paths, he either was killed in Arkly or Raccoon City or whatever, or he is doing exactly what he should be doing, which is staying out of everyone's view and for all intents and purposes, dissapearing.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!!   The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:04 pm

I will hope along the lines of him just trying to hide or dissapear...he was after all a convict in transportso he may still be wanted...then again he could have faked his death in Arklay or Raccoon city so he could live a free life. I side with the escaping storyline because i wouldn't want to think that after all the fight and bravery in RE0 that he could just go and get himself killed lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!!   The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:06 pm

Well everyone certainly thought he was dead, as Rebecca kept his dogtag to help confirm this, for Billy's sake anyway, and well I doubt he would get killed off by some stray Eliminator in the woods, but who knows...

I bet that if he is still walking around, he might have disguised himself, which would be perfect for the plot, maybe he has a beard or shorter hair or something...Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!!   The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:15 pm

never played RE0 but I did read the Zero Hour novel that is based off of the game...he seems to be tough in any situation even with being in zombie hell...mabye down the road I will get the chance to play him in RE0 and see how it really is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!!   The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Billy Coen Tribute!!!!!
Page 1 of 1