HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!

Go down 
+10
The mastAH!
Teh Black Cat
02viperacr
will1234562
AWDCP
Vandal
MSR
chocotricks
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! Empty
PostSubject: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:10 pm

This has got to be the first time ever when I do two of these in such a short amount of time. Turns out that I just happen to find a crap ton of more info on things in two days time. Yay? In any case, prepare for lots of info on your favorite games, this time including a couple of non-horror related ones as well!

Resident Evil Revelations HD gets a special edition

We just got the announcement for Revelations' console and PC port and we already have a special edition? They sure don't waste any time. Speaking of time, this special edition consists of a replica of Jill's wristwatch made by US Agency, known for making extremely sturdy watches for military, so you know it won't be a cheap fake model. In addition to the watch, the Premium Edition will also include the game's soundtrack and BSAA card holder. This edition will cost you $443 but if you're tight on money fear not, as you can still get the edition without the watch for $83. They sure went all out with this one. Again.

Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! Rerev_2-e1359099064952

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Resident Evil 6: New modes and PC info

I know PC gamers are still waiting for their release of RE6 but at least now we have a release date: March 22nd for both retail and digital release. The game itself will include all past updates seen on the console version but that is not all, for finally, instead of being left out of the action, the PC gaming community will actually get an exclusive mode! This mode is called Mercenaries: No Mercy and is basically an ultra hard version of Mercenaries with more enemies on the stage than ever before. You'll also be getting the opportunity to purchase all the other downloadable modes shortly after the version is released.

Functions & Specs:
Playstation owners will be getting the previously 360 exclusive modes Survivors, Predator and Onslaught in February.

But hey, that's not all folks! There's also going to be a new mode for all platforms, this time the Siege mode where you have to protect a VIP from enemies and opposing players. Trailer for that can be seen below.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Japan gets yet another collection?

Remember the 15th Anniversary Collection Japan got a year ago? You know, this one:

Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! Adr11

Well, it turns out those lucky bastards are getting yet another collection called Biohazard Anniversary Package for the PS3. This collection includes RE6, RE5:GE, Revival Selection, download codes for RE1-3 and a special herb tablet case. Honestly, two series collections within a couple of years? Let us have some of that!

Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! Biohazard-anniversary-package-guide4games.com-

Silent Hill Play Novel gets translated!

If you don't know what Silent Hill Play Novel is, it's a GBA game that retells the story of the original Silent Hill game with minor differences. What it has been most known for, though, is its unavailability to western gamers and the lack of any kind of translation. Well, until now. Toby Normoyle and Amy from Alchemilla Hospital have gone through translating and reworking the game so all of us can play a piece of videogaming history. Isn't that awfully nice of them? The translated version can be downloaded at the site and it can also be played on a PS3 browser (instructions behind the link).

http://alchemillahospital.net/online-shpn/

Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! Playnovel

Last of Us Demo

If you wanted to play the game before its release, now's your chance. Well, after the purchase of God of War: Ascension, that is. Yes, indeed looks like Sony and Naughty Dog went the same way as Capcom with Dragon's Dogma and the RE6 demo, even going as far as not having the demo initially available but to be downloaded on a later date. God of War: Ascension is available in North America on March 12th but the date for the demo download for the buyers will be revealed later along the line.

[source]

Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! The-Last-of-Us-Screenshots

DayZ Standalone

The standalone version of ARMA II mod DayZ has gone into internal closed testing and we finally get some pictures of the upcoming game. The developers are planning on adding character customization and toughened gameplay, like having to manually reload the bullets in your magazine, in addition to a whole lot of other updates. You can find more pictures and the full update blog in the source link.

For those who haven't heard of this game, it's an open world zombie survival game where everything you do matters. You start with only the bare essentials like bandaids and a can of beans. The rest, you have to find on your own, whether it was an axe for cutting wood for your fire or finding parts for that broken motorcycle you found lying in the ditch. You can either survive on your own or as a group. Do you strive on gathering up the survivors for your survival plan in the mall or do you ambush them in the dark and take all their belongings, there's pretty much nothing you can't do.

[source]

Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! Arma_b10

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Demo out now!

The upcoming Metal Gear game has its demo available in the PSN store right now. You owe it to yourself to at least try the game out, it's friggin' fantastic. If there's something you can't cut into a million pieces, you're just not trying hard enough. I watched my friend collapse a bridge over his head because we were sure you couldn't cut it. How wrong we were...

Here's a trailer to go with the news flash.

Shin Megami Tensei crosses with Fire Emblem?

If you're a regular here, you propably know I love crossover games, much like Project X Zone that I featured in my earlier news. Well, now there's yet another crossover coming our way and it's Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem. If you're a fan of RPGs and happen to have a Wii U, you need to get this one. I'm seriously hoping for a 3DS release, otherwise I might need to get a new console.

Screwattack Gaming Convention. Be there!

So, long story short, there's a gaming convention going on in Dallas, Texas this summer and I'm going. What I'd like to know is this: Are you coming? It will be a weekend long party including lots of guests and panels. You can find more info in the links below.

http://sgconvention.com/
[SGC thread]

Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! ScrewAttackGamingConvention09

Resident Evil Forums contest!

Spike's having a bit of a contest here on the forums. It includes you, a copy of RE4 and a way to record it, whether it was a camera, screen capture program or a capture card. The challenge is going through the village on Pro and you only get one try so better make it count. It doesn't matter if you survive or not, overall best entry wins!

You can check the contest thread with rules [here]

Community Let's Plays

I usually promote my own stuff or past interesting threads in the last section but I thought I'd so something a bit different and dedicate this section to all the wonderful gamers we have here! So, without further ado, here's something to watch:

VortexPrime

Lightning Count

AgentZero

Mcghie

Mass Distraction ...What, you thought I'd leave myself out?

This one's not actually a Let's Play but a Retrospective on the series: Tyrant_UK

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:26 pm

$443?! Is that a typo? Please tell me that's a typo.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:32 pm

OMG Id go for Lisa Foiles alone, lol. I may see you there Mass cause I'm actually biking across North America and I'm leaving in a couple months so if I happen to be in Texas at that point in time Ill be sure to drop in.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:41 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I guess military grady watches are rather expensive.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:45 am

I don't care about the watch, but I would like the RER soundtrack. 83? I can do that.

Oh, and if that Fire Emblem deal has Marth, I just might get it!

NiteKrawler wrote:

Well Leon's jacket was 1K.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Another Resident Evil 6 gametype? Are they really still trying to push that game?
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:23 am

So Mercenaries of mercenaries and basically VIP from Halo? Wow, RE6 is really starting to go from Horror to Lower... Why is RE turning into a regular shooter?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:09 am

AWDCP wrote:
So Mercenaries of mercenaries and basically VIP from Halo? Wow, RE6 is really starting to go from Horror to Lower... Why is RE turning into a regular shooter?!
In the end, does it really matter what we have in our optional DLC multiplayer modes? It's not really relevant with the overall gameplay and story.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:23 pm

Plus, regular shooters are better. You don't have to pay for multiplayer modes.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:44 pm

$443...Well that's cheap Laughing .
Back to top Go down
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:41 pm

WoW ... That must be some watch!
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm

$443? Seriously? I don't consider myself a cheap person, not even close, especially when it comes to stuff like this. However that's just crazy. I can go out and buy a new xbox WITH kinect cheaper than that. It's a watch guys! Not a special edition console (that, I would buy).

I'm curious to know how great of sales they had with the limited edition RE6 that came with Leon's jacket.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Capcom is trying to make up for sales
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:10 am

I don't care, I'll gladly give my money for anything RE related, I've found that fighting the Ubistvos on Rooftop Mission is just as scary as it was in RE4.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:39 am

The jacket and watch sold out completely by the way.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:49 am

Mercy wrote:
Wh... What? Where'd you find that out? Holy crap.

Btw. While I still can't really comprehend that any replica jacket, no matter how authentic the leather is, would cost over 1000 dollars, I can see the clock going for that price as it's a special edition from a manufacturer that solely makes military grade watches, thus making this one a really tough and sturdy watch.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:24 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
In the end, does it really matter what we have in our optional DLC multiplayer modes? It's not really relevant with the overall gameplay and story.

Yep, that was what I was trying to say. You don't need multiplayer modes to spice up a game. What would really be cool is if they had Character DLC for forgotten characters so we could know what they were doing during RE6.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Btw. While I still can't really comprehend that any replica jacket, no matter how authentic the leather is, would cost over 1000 dollars, I can see the clock going for that price as it's a special edition from a manufacturer that solely makes military grade watches, thus making this one a really tough and sturdy watch.

It must be really warm lol But seriously, $1000 dollars for a replica jacket? It isn't like it was the whole outfit (holsters and all), and even then that would probably only total around maybe $800 (even though it's still a lot). I wouldn't pay that much. I would like to get the watch though, it looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:24 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Yeah, I read somewhere that all watch versions were completely sold out. Same thing with the jacket edition. I forgot where, I'll have to look it up for you.

I think it's a reasonable price for a military grade watch, but I don't need a military grade watch. Even if I did, I wouldn't buy one that's so nerd.

Edit: Also, I find it odd that Leon's replica bag that they had went for a couple of hundred and Jill's watch that's going for $400… they're never seen wearing those things. I mean if you look carefully, Jill's watch is yellow, and Leon never wears a bag.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:28 am

Siege mode looks interesting. Looking forward to February because sadly I don't have an Xbox360.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:09 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

if i could i would get one, its probly completely worth it.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:44 pm

halestride wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Or a complete rip off. Which it is.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Mercy wrote:
halestride wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Or a complete rip off. Which it is.
How is it a complete ripoff? At least the watch itself seems to be quality.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:17 pm

USAgency makes nice watches. They're basically the kind you sit on a shelf and never wear, like something a police officer would get for a retirement gift. The company is known because it recieved permission from the government to use certain emblems on its watches. They are also tough to come by and are sold in limited quantities. While the price seems steep, a normal watch on their site is listed at 500-600 dollars so a collector of these watches would even be interested due to the lower price. It's a nice watch but I'd hardly call it "military grade". There are 100-200 dollar watches that are more "military grade" than these. Hell. you can get a Garmin GPS watch for 400.00 and it actually works really well.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:50 pm

I just don't think I'd want to pay $400 for a video game just because it came with a collectable. Sell them seperately. The $80 special edition is more like it.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:40 am

ChickenHeart wrote:
USAgency makes nice watches. They're basically the kind you sit on a shelf and never wear, like something a police officer would get for a retirement gift. The company is known because it recieved permission from the government to use certain emblems on its watches. They are also tough to come by and are sold in limited quantities. While the price seems steep, a normal watch on their site is listed at 500-600 dollars so a collector of these watches would even be interested due to the lower price. It's a nice watch but I'd hardly call it "military grade". There are 100-200 dollar watches that are more "military grade" than these. Hell. you can get a Garmin GPS watch for 400.00 and it actually works really well.

Wow, $400-600 dollars for something that only tells time. I just can't fathom it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!   Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming News, 27/01/13 - Another one?! Resident Evil 6 PC and a lot more!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next