HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?

Go down 
+13
Mister Albert Wesker
Vandal
Incompetent Barry
NiteKrawler
LKennedy
DeadlyGenetics
Ghost Leader
Outbreakgirl
RaviorStygian
Mass Distraction
DXP
00biohazard
ozzman
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?   why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:41 pm

They never ported REmake as a PS1 classic, because it isn't a PS1 game. RE1 IS on the store as a classic. REmake was never on anything but a Nintendo console.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?   why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Is it even possible to port gamecube game to 360 or PS3?
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?   why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:48 pm

hmm yeah i was wondering if it was on ps1 or not. Now i know it wasn't
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?   why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:54 pm

Mister Albert Wesker wrote:
Yes. That happened with RE4.

The reason why REmake and Zer0 have not been ported is because Nintendo still has rights to those in accordance to the deal they made with Capcom with the exclusivities. The only reason RE4 was ported is because Capcom ended the contract when releasing that game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?   why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

The reason why REmake and Zer0 have not been ported is because Nintendo still has rights to those in accordance to the deal they made with Capcom with the exclusivities. The only reason RE4 was ported is because Capcom ended the contract when releasing that game.
Oh ok, Do you think it will happen sometime (REmake ported to 360 and PS3).
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?   why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Well i certainly hope so i can play them Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?   why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Knowing Nintendo, they will hold on to those right with dear life. So... no, I don't think so. All I can see them being ported on are other Nintendo consoles.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?   why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Knowing Nintendo, they will hold on to those right with dear life. So... no, I don't think so. All I can see them being ported on are other Nintendo consoles.
why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 Albert_wesker_by_lena14081990-d4arlv9

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?   why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:10 pm

i remember that image from the end of RE5 in the aircraft carrying uroboros
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?   why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 pm

Wesker is about to fucking come unglued.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?   why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:55 am

Okay, so I didn't have RE6 when this thread was created, however, now I know why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6.

Because they are flippin' annoying. I mean, anytime in that first Mercs level you go up on the brigde area, later into the run, expect to get shot down at least 5 times by those zombies carrying the Elephant Killer magnums.

I remember getting shot down and before I could fully get up, his buddy beside him, who is also a crackshot, shot me right back down. Get back on the da ground!

The ones carrying axes, torches, pipes, bottles, etc, are ok I guess. I mean they have cool death sequences instead of just doing one of your regular melee's. Keeps things fresh.

Although the PO zombies that show up with assault rifles aren't as accurate, still annoying.

I think I just hate the ones with magnums, they're just ridiculous, and usually covered in thick body armor. Mad
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?   why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:46 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Like Bio mentioned, the smart "zombies" aren't zombies at all but a different type of enemy called J-Avo.

The reason why the actual zombies carry things like knives is because, and this is official info, they died while holding those items.
I don't see how this logic works when a zombie is carrying lit dynamite.

@Spike991
Agreed. One time I was playing and there were 3 with magnums and some with assault rifles, my health went from 5 bars to dying status before I could even move.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?   why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:16 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Like Bio mentioned, the smart "zombies" aren't zombies at all but a different type of enemy called J-Avo.

The reason why the actual zombies carry things like knives is because, and this is official info, they died while holding those items.
Good point. Long fuse? Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?   why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:55 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

@Spike991
Agreed. One time I was playing and there were 3 with magnums and some with assault rifles, my health went from 5 bars to dying status before I could even move.

Even though some of the deaths in RE6 suck, and are quite unfair, it still has pretty nice gruesome death scenes. Unlike the PG-looking RE5. I loved that one death sequence where a zombie eats into you on the ground, then does the classic RE1 zombie head turn towards the camera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?   why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

why all the hate for smart zombies in RE6 ?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3