HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Survival Horror (opinions) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Survival Horror (opinions) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Survival Horror (opinions) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Survival Horror (opinions) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Survival Horror (opinions) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Survival Horror (opinions) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Survival Horror (opinions) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Survival Horror (opinions) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Survival Horror (opinions) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Survival Horror (opinions)

Go down 
+12
GTMippey
Industrial Ridden
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Bub537
VoyageTreader08
spawn
White Rock
Mass Distraction
DXP
Valentine Fan
00biohazard
the_darkest_one
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Survival Horror (opinions) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Horror (opinions)   Survival Horror (opinions) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
02viperacr wrote:
yes if you know exactly what your doing RE1 & 2 etc ... can be beaten fast ... but your not gonna beat them fast if you just play it for the first time and dont cheat ...
Even then, the first time I've played any of the games (apart from Survivor) it has taken me about the same time to beat each of them, from the oldest to the newer ones.

02viperacr wrote:
i think the industry THINKS everyone wants the fast passed GO GO GO games ... and survival horror they think is tooo slow ... but theres ten million fast games ... and thats whats wrong with the world ... people / kids think they should do everything fast when its more about the quality experience ...
You just countered your own statement. The industry thinks that because most of the newer generation of gamers think that. Simple as that.

On a side note, I've never really felt that RE was about the horror. It's the story and the characters and the crazy virus leaks. I'm more into the whole package, I don't really care what the actual genre is.
How about COD BO Zombies? that counts, because the zombies just keep coming, and coming, and even harder and harder. Also, THAT DAMN MAX AMMO ALMOST IS ALWAYS A NOSHOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Survival Horror (opinions) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Horror (opinions)   Survival Horror (opinions) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:29 pm

...How does that have got to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction

Survival Horror (opinions)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2