HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield?

Go down 
+10
RebelliousQueen
Sargent D
Methsia
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
RaviorStygian
The CG
Kino_00
Mass Distraction
Jamesy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield?   Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:54 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
But with all of this where the hell is his sister Claire and what would she do once he's gone?
If Downfall is a thing and gets revealed during E3 we'll propably know.

I just think it's weird how they never show her. She hasn't been in a game since RE:CVX(I'm not including ones where she made appearances as a playable character or when they remade RE2 and CVX and she was in ORC with Leon). And having her in Degeneration was very short lived. I personally think something happened to her. It would add to why Chris is going downhill so bad as well. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield?   Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:09 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
I personally think something happened to her.
Downfall!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield?   Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:47 pm

I discussed some theories as to Claire's status with a friend of mine recently, but it's not something I'm going to go into right now. Suffice to say, I think Capcom might have something big in store for her.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield?   Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:48 am

I would most certainly hope so. Especially with how out of the loop she is. I mean come on, she's the girl they replaced Elza Walker with and made Chris Redfield's baby sister. I don't understand why keep her under wraps so much I mean you'd figure she'd have a pretty big roll to play in all of these events and would have made more appearances. Maybe there will be something in RE6.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield?   Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:58 am

Hmm...still something happened to make Chris seem so cold and hostile. Seriously, he literally was going to kill Ada if Leon hadn't interfered. Chris in the past would've just taken her into custody (that's what I believe anyway).
Back to top Go down
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield?   Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:27 am

I imagine the change in personality might have something to do with when that BOW knocked him back and he hit is head in the trailer. Head trauma can cause personality changes in some people.

Capcom could really take this Chris v. Leon thing places. I hope it last longer than just a cutscene.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield?   Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:05 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
I would most certainly hope so. Especially with how out of the loop she is. I mean come on, she's the girl they replaced Elza Walker with and made Chris Redfield's baby sister. I don't understand why keep her under wraps so much I mean you'd figure she'd have a pretty big roll to play in all of these events and would have made more appearances. Maybe there will be something in RE6.
Her replacing Elza Walker and biological relation to Chris are largely irrelevant, neither means she absolutely must appear. She isn't connected to him at the waist.

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Hmm...still something happened to make Chris seem so cold and hostile. Seriously, he literally was going to kill Ada if Leon hadn't interfered. Chris in the past would've just taken her into custody (that's what I believe anyway).
He's a counterterrorism operative, it's his job to be cold and hostile to people like Ada. You don't win wars by being nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield?   Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is he meant too be related too Chris Redfield?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2