HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How Jake Muller will work in Mercs

Go down 
+12
chrisredfielmusculo
DeadlyGenetics
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Spike991
Vandal
Methsia
Mass Distraction
RebelliousQueen
Sargent D
Jill Sandwich
RaviorStygian
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

How Jake Muller will work in Mercs Empty
PostSubject: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:22 pm

Mercs is confirmed for RE6 (YAY!) but I have to wonder: How will Jake (and probably Wesker if he's unlockable) work in Mercs? Will you just jump around and attack enemies with super-powered melee attacks? Seems pretty imbalanced compared to those who have to shoot enemies. Of course I'm not exactly sure how power Jake will be.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:26 pm

It'll basically be up to the player how he would be used. Jake can use both guns and melee. If his melee is overpowered, then you can pretty much expect melee spamming.

Last edited by Jill Sandwich on Wed May 02, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:30 pm

I sure hope you won't be able to melee spam....
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Melee Spamming. Sounds funny. Expect that Jake will more focus on Melee Attacks than Shooting Guns.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:19 am

Wesker and Krauser had their own powers in the previous installments but they were balanced in Mercs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:39 am

Hopefully he's balanced between Melee and Guns.

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:51 am

We don't even know how the game plays yet, do its too early to say anything. Maybe everyone will have an equal amount of Melee attacks as Jake, we don't know.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:52 am

Maybe. I sure hope that's the case. Cause just like his father, he would probably be overused too.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Wesker and Krauser had their own powers in the previous installments but they were balanced in Mercs.
Krauser was balanced? In RE4? Razz Everyone else was, but I think Krauser was overpowered. Max health, second fastest running speed, extremely powerful bow and arrows, super powerful kick, and the special move that insta-kills everything, including boss enemies. His only weakness is sometimes space in his inventory.

Still wicked fun to play as though.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:40 pm

He was balanced to a point. You didn't have full control of his super speed and plaga arm.

Examples: He was fast but couldn't speed dash like in the story and you couldn't use his arm all the time or as a shield.

On a side note, his bow wasn't nearly as powerful in Mercenaries 3D as it was in the RE4 Mercs.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
He was balanced to a point. You didn't have full control of his super speed and plaga arm.

Examples: He was fast but couldn't speed dash like in the story and you couldn't use his arm all the time or as a shield.

On a side note, his bow wasn't nearly as powerful in Mercenaries 3D as it was in the RE4 Mercs.
Ah. I'm probably going to be getting Mercs 3D today.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I didn't notice. His melee's are so excellent though. I own with Krauser in Mercs 3D.

And who is Jake? Is this the guy that was supposed to be Steve Burnside?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I didn't notice. His melee's are so excellent though. I own with Krauser in Mercs 3D.

And who is Jake? Is this the guy that was supposed to be Steve Burnside?
Yeah, he was Albert Wesker's son. The so-called Wesker Junior
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:18 am

Am I lost or was Jake announced to have powers like Albert?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:01 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Not really, he was just meant to have inherited his blood and abilities. No word on what those said "abilities" actually are.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Not really, he was just meant to have inherited his blood and abilities. No word on what those said "abilities" actually are.

Nobody has said anything about inheriting Albert's abilities at all have they? I have only heard that he inherited the blood. Obviously Jake was born before Albert even had any powers.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:35 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Nobody has said anything about inheriting Albert's abilities at all have they? I have only heard that he inherited the blood. Obviously Jake was born before Albert even had any powers.
They said it in an interview at some point. My guess is that they only mean combat abilities, not actual virus given abilities. They could've just used the word "inherit" rather loosely.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:54 am

If you look at the trailers he does seem to be doing moves that arent quite possible to do as a human. Hopefully he wont have the same powers as Wesker. It ruin it for me.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:00 am

With what everyone was saying about Jake he'd be too old to have been born while Albert Wesker was infected, right? But if he is Wesker's son and he does carry the same blood type maybe it would be possible that somewhere down the line(if he was born before Wesker injected himself) that he was also given a special virus? Not willingly per say but possibly administered without his knowledge, at least until things started to change within him.

Anyways on the note of 'balancing' if they have him combine melee with firearms that would be pretty cool. But I haven't seen Jake really use guns as of yet. Boy I feel out of the loop here.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:35 am

I'm sure he does not have any powers. If he did, he'd be more than some mercenary.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:31 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm sure he does not have any powers. If he did, he'd be more than some mercenary.
Well, he has to take an injection of some serum to stay alive, similar to Wesker. And his blood wouldn't be all that special if he was born before Wesker injected himself. Unless he already had special blood. He would only have to take the injection if he had that virus in his blood.

However I thought Wesker lost all desire to mate and lost any semblance of courtship emotions when he came back to life.

I'm pretty sure Jake has super powers too, especially since each character is supposed to have a different kind of gameplay style.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:06 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Well, he has to take an injection of some serum to stay alive, similar to Wesker. And his blood wouldn't be all that special if he was born before Wesker injected himself. Unless he already had special blood. He would only have to take the injection if he had that virus in his blood.
Albert had special blood even before his infection. That's why he was one of the Wesker Children, he was one of the few who were compatible with the virus.

Besides, if Jake had been born AFTER Wesker got his powers he would be 15 at most. Does he look like 15?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Albert had special blood even before his infection. That's why he was one of the Wesker Children, he was one of the few who were compatible with the virus.

Besides, if Jake had been born AFTER Wesker got his powers he would be 15 at most. Does he look like 15?
Hm, good point.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Not special blood, but compatable.

And really? Wesker's son? Really? What is this some soap opera now?!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:44 pm

[quote="Spike991"]
Mass Distraction wrote:

And really? Wesker's son? Really? What is this some soap opera now?!
I rather like how RE's plot is like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Jake Muller will work in Mercs   How Jake Muller will work in Mercs Empty

Back to top Go down

How Jake Muller will work in Mercs
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next