Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
everything about resident evil 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
everything about resident evil 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
everything about resident evil 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
everything about resident evil 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
everything about resident evil 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
everything about resident evil 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
everything about resident evil 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
everything about resident evil 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
everything about resident evil 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

everything about resident evil 3

Go down 
+9
Liz Shepherd
T-Vaccinated Kid
capcom-fan
ItsNikki
Andrew
Biohazard2Fan
nekronuke
Godzilla90s
WESKER2893
13 posters
AuthorMessage
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

everything about resident evil 3 Empty
PostSubject: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 am

hey!! this is a new thread where u can talk about resident evil 3, the game!
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: re 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:13 am

ok ive complete resident evil 3 on the ps1 on easy!

ive also complete re3 on the gamecube on easy twice
i have just started it on hard on the gamecube

i unlocked the mercinaries game.. thats good... i wish u could unlock more characters or something!

it didnt take me very long to complete the story mode but i did get lost a few times...the first time i played it that is!!

so...... you guys can type anything u want!!
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:49 pm

i beat resident evil 3 on hard multipe times. once you beat it at least one time on hard mode you'll get used to it! i wish murphy and tyrell patrick both were playable on mercenaries. try getting nemesis's items that he drops on hard mode when you kill him. you get awesome items.
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: thanks   everything about resident evil 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 am

ok thanks man!! and yeh im about 1/3 of the way through hard mode
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:27 pm

hey man... avoid double posting or old people will yell at you... i have nemesis for the PC. it sucks, cant get mercs.
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: mercs   everything about resident evil 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:28 am

well i have mercinaries for resident evil 3!!!
Back to top Go down
Biohazard2Fan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Biohazard2Fan

PostSubject: Re: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:47 am

there is a pretty awesome cast of characters
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: re   everything about resident evil 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:52 am

yeh but i wish there where more in mercs!
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Cerberus
Cerberus
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:36 pm

I have the PS1 version of RE3. I've beat it probably 5 or 6 times total on Easy Mode, but I have not beat it a single time on Hard Mode yet. I have the same copy of RE3 that I've had since I was 9, so it is rather scratched up to say the least lol. I love the Mercenaries mode in RE3, although I wish it could've varied more with characters and weapons. I think that Mercenaries in RE3 is more challenging to complete that any of the individual Mercenary levels in RE4 or RE5. I'm planning on buying the Gamecube port of RE3 sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andrew_resi
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: re   everything about resident evil 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:24 am

haha mine is in perfect condition for the gamecube and a few scratches on the ps1 disc
Back to top Go down
ItsNikki
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ItsNikki

PostSubject: Re: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:38 pm

I used to have RE3 on PS1 disc. Unfortunately through the years the game got damaged so much it was unplayable Sad. But just two weeks ago I downloaded the game from the PSN store so im happy now. I also bought RE2 because the same thing happened to that.

The now im fighting Nemesis and i forgot how hard it was to beat him on hard. :O
So far ive played the game only using herbs but I think i might have to use some First Aid Sprays. :/
Its not that i don't have any ammo. I just have only 1 stupid herb. Evil or Very Mad

Since this is all about RE3 I think im going to mention my opinon on the negatives of this game:
-The zombies are a lot faster
-I found it more confusing to find my way about compared to RE2
-The zombie dogs are so hard to dodge Evil or Very Mad

Now about the main character....JILL Very Happy
Heres some background on what I think about her:
Jill is one of my fav RE characters. Even though sometimes she can appear a bit ditzy and find herself in the most awkward positions. Her character is often refered to as "The master of unlocking" or "Jill Sandwich". Shes a lot older than i what expected at 30-something and far more acrobatic than what she was in RE3.
Back to top Go down
capcom-fan
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
capcom-fan

PostSubject: Huge fan of Resident Evil 3 Nemesis   everything about resident evil 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:31 am

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis is my favourite Resident Evil in the series. I've been a huge Jill Valentine fan ever since.
Nemesis scared the crap out of me when I first played this, even to the point of waiting in a safe room longer than needed lol.
I loved how you could hear when nemesis was close and hearing him say S.T.A.R.S, it just added that fear of going outside to face him.
Also I loved the Soundtrack, 1 of the best.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but are there any people who were dissapointed by the way Jill Valentine was in Resident Evil 5.
I was a little, but it's good to see Jill getting some extra love in Resident Evil 5 with the 2 new DLC episodes coming.
I am really hoping that 1 of Jill's secret outfits is her Resident Evil 3 Nemesis outfit.
Back to top Go down
T-Vaccinated Kid
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:06 am

Damn! All these RE fans that haven't even beaten Nemesis on hard. I only just got into Resident Evil in the last couple weeks and I've already beaten both RE2 scenarios on original and Nemesis on hard. Haven't even tried easy. I hear they give you extra ammo. It must be nice... During the mandatory Nemesis fight at the clock tower I seriously considered restarting the game on easy because I wasn't sure if I could beat him with no health items on me. But in the end I got that infected bastard. Speaking of that tentacle raping, bazooka carrying, NE-T infected bastard; he's gotta be the scariest/sturdiest/most effective B.O.W. in the entire series. Was it ever explained why Umbrella only made 4 Nemesises?
Back to top Go down
Liz Shepherd
Zombie
Zombie
Liz Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:09 am

I've played it since I was 9 (with my cousins 'easy') and 10 (alone 'hard'), I remember I was so scared, we all were, and then 'SSSSTAAAAAAAAARRRRRSSS' we all jumped and screamed xD Epic moment is Epic!

But now, I can't play it =/ I just cant understand the image D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/LostInMyDarkness4Ever
T-Vaccinated Kid
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:52 am

Liz Shepherd wrote:
But now, I can't play it =/ I just cant understand the image D:

You can't understand what image?
Back to top Go down
Liz Shepherd
Zombie
Zombie
Liz Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:54 pm

I think I'm blind or something but I can't make out the pictures xD I mean, like old graphics. idk whats going on :C CV, RE 1 and so, I CAN play them, but I find it a bit more difficult, got used to the new graphics :V
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/LostInMyDarkness4Ever
ghoroob f3
Cerberus
Cerberus
ghoroob f3

Playstation Network AFN5-code

PostSubject: Re: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:08 am

unfortunately,I did not end this game on PS1 because
I do not have a memory card .
I am so sad...
Back to top Go down
DelilahThompson
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
DelilahThompson

PostSubject: Re: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:50 pm

i thought the game was too fast paced personally, pluss jill got a whole lot more eager to show skin and be blond
Back to top Go down
sliced-bread-no2
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:04 am

Resident Evil 3 is personally my favourite game in the series. Jill is one of my favourite characters, but the thing that did it more me was the whole 'stalking' aspect of the game. I played this when I was quite young, and I just thought it was really tense knowing that Nemesis could pop out at any time, and the panic I felt when he did find me and I was running away was great. Nemesis still remains my favourite RE monster.

Oh, and I liked the dodge system as well. I thought it was quite handy at times. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
T-Vaccinated Kid
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:24 pm

DelilahThompson wrote:
i thought the game was too fast paced personally, pluss jill got a whole lot more eager to show skin and be blond

If you read the files in RE5 you learn that Jills pale complection and blonde hair is an effect of the drug Wesker was giving her.
Back to top Go down
diehardsteve27
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:33 pm

i play resident evil 3 lot of time on ps1 i beat it on hard and easy i like were nemesis tracking down jill she run away zombiies are scaring you by falling through windows and doors greatest games all time lol!
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: re3   everything about resident evil 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:12 am

Rezi 3 seems to be peoples fav of the series, Im not sure what my fav is though haha.
I do enjoy playing Rezi 5 cos its more fast pasted but its just not Resident evil anymore!
I hope they make Rezi 6 more like the classic games but they are not! they are making so everybody can play!(non fans of the series)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everything about resident evil 3   everything about resident evil 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

everything about resident evil 3
Page 1 of 1