HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why

Go down 
+12
Mass Distraction
Nobudy
Sargent D
Vandal
Methsia
Monster Mash
lyfesArcanum
fernandofan08
RebelliousQueen
Kino_00
chrisredfielmusculo
00biohazard
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:25 pm

if he had an body like this

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 Kenyattaw1

i could still buy it,even too that guy isnt natural

but when he looks like this

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 Temp

its a big no,and thats how he looks like but with more bodyfat
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
Chris and Krauser are big, but they didn't take steroids (though Krauser was definitely getting juiced on something funky). Guys who are heavy into steroid abuse look like this:
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 Muscle-bound-steroids-277x300

It gives you strength in your muscles, but not your tendons, which is why many juicers tear their ligaments. Steroids also are a tremendous strain on the body and lead to some juicers suffering an early death. It's a wholly unnatural way to get big, and if Chris was a juicer, there was no way that he would have been able to do alot of those athletic moves that he does in the game.

i wont even tell you whats wrong with your post
serious i am not tryng to offending but you dont know anything about roids
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 Thor1_288x288

http://www.mensfitness.co.uk/exercise/celebrity_bodies/6766/official_chris_hemsworth_thor_workout.html

It is possible.

Though, Redfield's arms look annoyingly unnatural.

Just FYI:

Chris Hemsworth: 95-100kg, 6'3" - 4" ft.

Chris Redfield: 98kg, 6'1" ft
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
Chris and Krauser are big, but they didn't take steroids (though Krauser was definitely getting juiced on something funky). Guys who are heavy into steroid abuse look like this:
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 Muscle-bound-steroids-277x300

It gives you strength in your muscles, but not your tendons, which is why many juicers tear their ligaments. Steroids also are a tremendous strain on the body and lead to some juicers suffering an early death. It's a wholly unnatural way to get big, and if Chris was a juicer, there was no way that he would have been able to do alot of those athletic moves that he does in the game.
Whoa! It's really obvious, that is steriods.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:32 pm

i you do realize that chris is at least 120kg if not more
at a low amount of bodyfat right?
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:

Whoa! It's really obvious, that is steriods.

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 Tumblr_m27ka7tTKp1qk8qcu

i taught coleman was natural silly me
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:40 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
i mean that flexing them or not they are still 25 inches
vainy biceps bro,just because you are flexing doesnt mean that much
if he has that many veins then he is at an really low ammount of bodyfat
and with that size i dont buy it,top IFBB bodybuilders look like he did at some parts of the game,and this guys are by no means even close to being natural

serious,i can buy the fact hes natural when looking
at some images,but then others in cutscenes when his arms
look like greg valentino is just pushing it,flexing is not even relevant here

Dude, just to let you know, the pic you posted with Chris having 25 inch arms, are from the beta trailer, they modified his arms to look smaller than that in the final game, just to let you know.

@musculo

Chris weighs 98 KG, official RE5 stats.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:48 pm

00biohazard wrote:
chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
i mean that flexing them or not they are still 25 inches
vainy biceps bro,just because you are flexing doesnt mean that much
if he has that many veins then he is at an really low ammount of bodyfat
and with that size i dont buy it,top IFBB bodybuilders look like he did at some parts of the game,and this guys are by no means even close to being natural

serious,i can buy the fact hes natural when looking
at some images,but then others in cutscenes when his arms
look like greg valentino is just pushing it,flexing is not even relevant here

Dude, just to let you know, the pic you posted with Chris having 25 inch arms, are from the beta trailer, they modified his arms to look smaller than that in the final game, just to let you know.

@musculo

Chris weighs 98 KG, official RE5 stats.

there is no way chris weighs 98kg,anyone that knows anything
about lifting knows that there is no way that guy weighs any less then 115kg
i am pretty shure the guys that made those stats know a lot about making games
but nothing training/natural bodybuilders

anyway bro you should really post this on an bodybuilding forum(like muscle shred or bodybuilding.com)
to get some serious responses that are backed up with a good argument by people who know
a lot about bodybuilding

just an ideia trough,you are not going to get god responses in an resident evil forum

thats just my opinion

stay saffe Smile
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:31 pm

For the record, I never thought Chris was on Steroids. The producers said that after his last encounter with Wesker at the Spencer estate, even the one on Rockfort Island, Chris trained so he could be ready to take on Wesker. His design also was supposed to make it believable that he could take on hordes of majini by himself since co-op wasn't planned until later. If you ran out of ammo you could resort to your fists, as displayed in the second trailer. I did think he was super buff, and I had a problem with it at first, but steroids was never an option. If he was dedicated to take on Wesker, why would he ruin his body with drugs?

@Musculo, seriously dude, you have an edit button. You must have double posted on every page of this thread so far.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:36 pm

I agree with Mercy.

My Dad just told me how taking steroid doesn't necessarily mean you'll be strong, it's just the appearance and in due time your muscles will fall apart and droop to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:10 pm

I have no idea why this is being takin' seriously, because when people say he is on steroids...they are joking....at least when I say it I'am. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Yeah, Chris never used drugs too.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:16 pm

meth when you are on steroids your strenght/muscle mass will increase
a lot,but when you are off,it will decrease away,that is unless
by having proper training and nutrition you will be able to retain some size
or even gain some
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Meeehhhh I bet when he was younger he smoked da weed. Wink
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Meeehhhh I bet when he was younger he smoked da weed. Wink
I don't remember Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 I-see-12
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:27 am

Mercy wrote:
For the record, I never thought Chris was on Steroids. The producers said that after his last encounter with Wesker at the Spencer estate, even the one on Rockfort Island, Chris trained so he could be ready to take on Wesker. His design also was supposed to make it believable that he could take on hordes of majini by himself since co-op wasn't planned until later. If you ran out of ammo you could resort to your fists, as displayed in the second trailer. I did think he was super buff, and I had a problem with it at first, but steroids was never an option. If he was dedicated to take on Wesker, why would he ruin his body with drugs?

@Musculo, seriously dude, you have an edit button. You must have double posted on every page of this thread so far.

Thats a retarded response from capcom.

Ok so, im gonna pile on the muscle so I can take on wesker. Except, wesker is clearly thinner and much more agile for a start, not taking into account the neo-esque speed. So making yourself a pumped up, slower tank will make Chris more capable of beating wesker? Thats bull isn't it. If you want to beat someone who is agile, you dont go and be a mobile tank, you get to a similar level of agility and lose weight to get rid of sluggish powerhouse movement.

He looks like a character from the Unreal engine. And why would he ruin his body with drugs? Same Reason wesker used T and uroboro's lol.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:35 am

Sargent D wrote:

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 I-see-12

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 Crying-meme
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 am

fernandofan08 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Ok so, im gonna pile on the muscle so I can take on wesker. Except, wesker is clearly thinner and much more agile for a start, not taking into account the neo-esque speed. So making yourself a pumped up, slower tank will make Chris more capable of beating wesker? Thats bull isn't it. If you want to beat someone who is agile, you dont go and be a mobile tank, you get to a similar level of agility and lose weight to get rid of sluggish powerhouse movement.

He looks like a character from the Unreal engine. And why would he ruin his body with drugs? Same Reason wesker used T and uroboro's lol.
You've got a point there. Even after beefing himself up, he still can't seem to beat Wesker considering Wesker made himself more powerful as well. Chris could barely hold him even after 11 years. The should've kept Chris and Leon's Muscle Mass but a little bit thicker.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:10 am

fernandofan08 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

he didnt ruin his body in any way,chris is a lot stronger now
his size is just the result of that,all the training he did
chris knows how to use his muscles,unlike many bodybuilders

and i dont think chris bulked up to fight wesker,getting bigger/stronger
is always an god advantage in his job
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:52 am

fernandofan08 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

That makes no sense. Chris was as lean as wesker before and still had combat training, and look how that worked for him. Chris is still agile within RE5 as we can clearly see in the action sequences, and between staying exactly the same, relativley lean or definantley getting your ass handed to you by Wesker, or training getting way bigger and stronger and being able to take and actually deal damage to wesker as options (i dunno if you played RE5 but Chris haymakers are enoguh to take down Wesker for some time, soemthing I doubt he would´ve been able to do before), I´d go with the latter. That´s just common sense. And Chris also faces other BOWs to which having the necessary strength and not having it makes all the difference. So by your logic, your response is bullshit. Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:55 am

fernandofan08 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Well apparently Chris didn't think that out either, cause he ended up tackling Wesker at one point, in which he smirked, kneed him in the chest and threw Chris aside.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Mercy wrote:
fernandofan08 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Well apparently Chris didn't think that out either, cause he ended up tackling Wesker at one point, in which he smirked, kneed him in the chest and threw Chris aside.

Chris just underestimated Wesker´s strength. Remember, Wesker grew stronger after all the years, and come on, even considering the strength of Wesker in Code Veronica, a tackle from Chris Redfield 2009 would be more than enough to take down a super human dude like Wesker. But Wesker got stronger after the prolonged use of PG67AW.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:07 pm

bio is right,wesker was to strong for chris,chris is just a human after all
but he still rocked wesker a couple of time with some punches/punching combinations
that just shows how strong he got,he was never really that swall to begin with
and he has been training in hand to hand combat for a long time,he also did
throw some very powerful punches when he was fighting majinis
and even too he got really strong/big,his agility and speed didnt decreased by no measure
i see it has a good thing,he got bigger/Stronger with time,it just shows chris
is a very determined person,and has a mind of a warrior pretty much Smile
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Yeah, I think Chris reached his peak in human strength, he did what he could to take on Wesker within physical human strength. I don't think that it's bull that Chris buffed out the way he did after losing Jill to Wesker. Chris is haunted, he could have even worked out to get his mind off his tragedy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next