HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why

Go down 
+12
Mass Distraction
Nobudy
Sargent D
Vandal
Methsia
Monster Mash
lyfesArcanum
fernandofan08
RebelliousQueen
Kino_00
chrisredfielmusculo
00biohazard
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why Empty
PostSubject: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:00 pm

To many, one of the greatest and most iconic characters of the RE series, Chris Redfield, was a great surprise when he resurfaced once more to duel with Wesker in RE5, due to his muscular appearance. Many claimed that these muscles are impossible to obtain without the help of steroids, and that Chris was just beefed up too much, calling him a roid junkie and whatnot. Well, as a proud Chris Redfield fan, I´m here to to help some of the skeptics understand that Chris doesn´t necessarily have to take performance enhancer´s to have his prized physique, and why it was logical for him to work out and become the strong man he is today.

Raccoon city incident, 1998:

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why Chris+Redfield

Here Chris has already participated in airforce missions overseas and commands all sorts of military aircraft. He is an accomplished hand to hand combat fighter, and he has the strength to prove it. In RE he is stronger than Jill, can take more damage, and as you can observe, he was never scrawny or a weakling. Chris has always had a muscular physique with good genetics, being 185cm tall and having big arms, as can be seen in the above pic.

Russian incident, the fall of umbrella, 2003:

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why REUC_Chris_Redfield.jpg

Now this is object of great debate. Chris, as you can see in the picture, looks thicker and more muscular than he was in 1998. But the question that arises is: Isn´t Chris apparent mass increase due to the gear, since it is thermal winter gear with a lot of padding. But the question could also arise: If he´s covered, how can you be sure Chris hasn´t grown, become more muscular, or bulked up in the past five years? the layers also could cover his progress, and to me, in the UC russian mission, Chris looks thicker than before. Just observe this clip:

Here we can definantley see, Chris is bigger than he was back in 1998. You can call it gear or whatever, but the fact is, he is bigger. BUT!! this gives us no insight on how much Chris has grown since ´98. And I believe Chris did grow. Remember, you must have in mind that Chris Redfield has excellent genetics and weight trains on a regular basis.

Events of Resident Evil Revelations, 2005:

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why Resident.Evil:.Revelations.565255

Here, we can finally see how much Chris has trained, two years after heavy weight training from the russian incident. Have in mind that growth while training can occur during spurts. There are times where there are no significant changes in your physique, and sometimes when you grow a noticeable amount. Here we can observe some of Chris´s physique, though he is still covered almost entirely by gear. And we can also see that he is big, but he´s not as big as he is in RE5 yet.

The Spencer estate incident, Jill´s doom, 2006:

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why Resident-evil-5-lost-in-nightmares-screens-20091207093537022_640w

Here, we can observe Chris, one year after the events of Resident Evil Revelations, indicating now, eight years of intense weight training. With a military man like Chris with an intense drive, we can assume that he hasn´t stopped his training, and after the horrors he´s seen, he´s become more determined to stop them. Let´s also include the giant elephant in the room, Albert Wesker, his worst enemy, who got the best of him in a fist fight. This made a determined and powerful man like Chris even more focused on overcoming the superhuman creatures he faces every mission. We has grown if only a little, since revelations. He´s big, but he´s no RE5 Chris.

The Kijuju incident, 2009:

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why 1-chris-redfield

After the devastating personal trauma Chris faces after the death of his beloved partner at the hands of his nemesis, who is the embodiment of everything he has come to hate, greed, arrogance, and lack of humanity, Chris is more determined than ever to stop Bio Terrorism. Here he has three years to train and become bigger and stronger than before, keeping in mind that no one would ever best him again like Wesker had. Three years is alot of time, especially for a man who trains regularly and now, harder than he ever had before. And in Resident Evil 5, he is finally light on the gear and we can see his full physique after eleven years of intense weight training and dangerous missions overseas, alongside personal traumas, and sacrifices.

For a military man under Chris´s circumstances, with great genetics and a will that never quits, Chris´s physique can be obtained by years of strict training and has been obtained by natural bodybuilders. Chris Redfield never has, and never will use performance enhancing steroids.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:04 pm

lissen bro,i am not tryng to be a douche
i have been training for almost 3 years,but i am pretty shure is on roids
and it doesnt even take anything away frow him,because getting a body like that
takes an ridicilous amount of dedication,really getting that big
you have to have an incredible mindset,but then again in revelations and in the achual gameplay of resident evil 5 he didnt looked so ridicilous big
just in the cutscenes is when he had jay cutler arms,so he might be natty

but serious bro,go to bodybuilding.com-misc
people here wont know anything about lifting

cheers bio

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why Mer3d_chris_redfield_by_redfield37-d37k39z

Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:16 pm

All I have to say is his arms looks unnatural.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:20 pm

I believe that my Brother, Chris. Never used steriods. What he is now, it's because of his own strength, confidence, and determination. All the suffering and the trials that he been through. That is the result of his years of practiced and training for Military and BSAA for decades. He makes me proud. You're just insecure on his Biceps. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
I believe that my Brother, Chris. Never used steriods. What he is now, it's because of his own strength, confidence, and determination. All the suffering and the trials that he been through. That is the result of his years of practiced and training for Military and BSAA for decades. He makes me proud.

scratch Im quite confused.

Anyway on topic, there is a massive change from 2006 to 2009 if you look at the pictures. The arms are unnatural, but its done to cater for the Gears/COD crowd who like their Soap's and Marcus' to have arms bigger than tree stumps.

Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Kino_00 wrote:
All I have to say is his arms looks unnatural.

they do look annatural,but then again most population
thinks that taylor lautner is "big"

serious trough,its mostly just his arms,
hes chest looks pretty natural(doesnt even has that much separation)
hes also has big lats,legs and shoulders,i dont really think
that matters trough,hes just a videogame character anyway

doesnt matter if he did take roids,people dont know shit about roids
even if you take them you have to work insanly hard to get a body like that
it takes your whole life bro,so he might be juicing but who cares
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:25 pm

btw chris is problably at about 10-12% bodyfat or something
so he never was in contest shape anyway
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:26 pm

fernandofan08 wrote:
I believe that my Brother, Chris. Never used steriods. What he is now, it's because of his own strength, confidence, and determination. All the suffering and the trials that he been through. That is the result of his years of practiced and training for Military and BSAA for decades. He makes me proud.

Anyway on topic, there is a massive change from 2006 to 2009 if you look at the pictures. The arms are unnatural, but its done to cater for the Gears/COD crowd who like their Soap's and Marcus' to have arms bigger than tree stumps.

Women are confusing, don't try to understand us, You'll get lost.
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:30 pm

fernandofan08 wrote:

I understand my girlfriend though believe it or not! I understand her inside out. Laughing
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:38 pm

fernandofan08 wrote:
fernandofan08 wrote:

I understand my girlfriend though believe it or not! I understand her inside out. Laughing
Very Happy Really? Sorry for my wrong grammar. I am working on it, I know what you mean Guys, his muscle is not in good form. What if Chris goes to Gym? Remember he got his trainings on BSAA.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:39 pm

cough Arnie cough
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:41 pm

fernandofan08 wrote:
fernandofan08 wrote:

Very Happy Really? Sorry for my wrong grammar. I am working on it, I know what you mean Guys, his muscle is not in good form. What if Chris goes to Gym? Remember he got his trainings on BSAA.

how do you mean "what if",not shure if cereal

lyfesArcanum wrote:
cough Arnie cough

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why 8GtyG
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:46 pm

@Musculo. Yeah, I am not that sure. Stop right there! I think you are just insecure on Chris's muscles Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:47 pm

@Musculo. Yeah, I am not that sure. Stop right there! I think you are just insecure on Chris's muscles Very Happy

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why 8GtyG
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:57 pm

fernandofan08 wrote:

Perhaps they look unnatural because they made it so Chris is permanently flexing them. But if you were to consider Chris Redfield with that physique, but just normal, not flexing like they made him in the game, the physique he would have had would have been perfectly plausible.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Krauser's muscles are more like steriods than Chris. Lols
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:59 pm

00biohazard wrote:
fernandofan08 wrote:

Perhaps they look unnatural because they made it so Chris is permanently flexing them. But if you were to consider Chris Redfield with that physique, but just normal, not flexing like they made him in the game, the physique he would have had would have been perfectly plausible.

whats the point of this thread bro?

mirin chris redfield asthetics,doub it that hes natty trough

Krauser's muscles are more like steriods than Chris. Lols

please stop,i am not hating on you
because you know quite a bunch of things about resident evil,and you are
a hughe fan of the series

but serious,just no missy........

Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:02 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
fernandofan08 wrote:

The point of this thread is to point out that it was perfectly possible for Chris to get as big as he was in RE5 without steroids. One thing I pointed out though was that they had Chris flexing his muscles the whole time throughout the game, which made it look unnatural. And the rest of what you wrote I didn´t understand. Stop speaking musculo language and use english bro, we adult use english while we´re on the thread lol
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Oh no. I need stop speaking missy language too. :/ Bio, will get angry Sad
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:11 pm

00biohazard wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
fernandofan08 wrote:

The point of this thread is to point out that it was perfectly possible for Chris to get as big as he was in RE5 without steroids. One thing I pointed out though was that they had Chris flexing his muscles the whole time throughout the game, which made it look unnatural. And the rest of what you wrote I didn´t understand. Stop speaking musculo language and use english bro, we adult use english while we´re on the thread lol

dude it isnt plausible,chris is huge,and by huge i mean by ifbb pro bodybuilding standarts
chris problably weighs about 250 AT LEAST,and with that he is at like 10-9% bodyfat lean
he is by no means natural,even 20 years woudnt be enough for him to get like that naturally
there is an thing called natural genetic limit bro,you cant gain that much lean body mass at such a short period
of time unless you hit the juice big time,there are some guys that have been lifting for like 20 years and arent even close to that,his arms are like 25 inches,it just doesnt hapennen
but it doesnt matter,because with juice or not 99,9% of the people in this world
would never accept all the extreme pain that goes into having a body like that

if anything i would say krauser is natural,and still is pushing it
lissen bro create an account on bodybuildign.com go to the misc post this thread and they will tell you,guys
that have decades of experience will tell you whats up
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:16 pm

look this IS plausible,he doesnt look that un natural,but its still pushing it a bit

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why Chris_Redfield_Fanservice_12_by_favorites1

and this

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why Krauser_Mercenaries_Render

but then in cutscenes like this........

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why 30vov28
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:17 pm

00biohazard wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
fernandofan08 wrote:

dude it isnt plausible,chris is huge,and by huge i mean by ifbb pro bodybuilding standarts
chris problably weighs about 250 AT LEAST,and with that he is at like 10-9% bodyfat lean
he is by no means natural,even 20 years woudnt be enough for him to get like that naturally
there is an thing called natural genetic limit bro,you cant gain that much lean body mass at such a short period
of time unless you hit the juice big time,there are some guys that have been lifting for like 20 years and arent even close to that,his arms are like 25 inches,it just doesnt hapennen
but it doesnt matter,because with juice or not 99,9% of the people in this world
would never accept all the extreme pain that goes into having a body like that

if anything i would say krauser is natural,and still is pushing it
lissen bro create an account on bodybuildign.com go to the misc post this thread and they will tell you,guys
that have decades of experience will tell you whats up

Musculo, one thing you failed to understand about what I wrote, was that I don´t know why Capcom made Chris flex his muscles all the time. I mean, for example, my muscles look way bigger when I´m flexing them, but when I´m normal, they look smaller.

For example,

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why 2Biohazard5_ChrisRedfield

This is what I imagine Chris looks like if capcom hadn´t made him be flexing his muscles all the time. He looks more normal, and I´ve seen guys with this physique. But Chris in the RE5 game looks way unnatural because capcom made him look like he was flexing them as much as he could. Do you understand?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Now I understand what Bio's trying to say. They flex Chris's muscles too much on RE5 that's why it doesn't look normal. But when you see photo. It looks more natural if Capcom do that in the first place.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:22 pm

i mean that flexing them or not they are still 25 inches
vainy biceps bro,just because you are flexing doesnt mean that much
if he has that many veins then he is at an really low ammount of bodyfat
and with that size i dont buy it,top IFBB bodybuilders look like he did at some parts of the game,and this guys are by no means even close to being natural

serious,i can buy the fact hes natural when looking
at some images,but then others in cutscenes when his arms
look like greg valentino is just pushing it,flexing is not even relevant here
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Chris and Krauser are big, but they didn't take steroids (though Krauser was definitely getting juiced on something funky). Guys who are heavy into steroid abuse look like this:
Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why Muscle-bound-steroids-277x300

It gives you strength in your muscles, but not your tendons, which is why many juicers tear their ligaments. Steroids also are a tremendous strain on the body and lead to some juicers suffering an early death. It's a wholly unnatural way to get big, and if Chris was a juicer, there was no way that he would have been able to do alot of those athletic moves that he does in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why   Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Redfield is not on Steroids!! here´s why
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next