HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

With who is really Ada Wong?

Go down 
+18
rawk82
Vandal
FullMetalWesker
ThomVD
Nobudy
RebelliousQueen
fernandofan08
Kino_00
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
ChrisSherry
00biohazard
weskersbarber
Incompetent Barry
lyfesArcanum
Jill Sandwich
Methsia
Albert Birkin 92
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:48 am

It's rumor until proven otherwise. Officially. That's my stance on everything.

If it ends out to be true? Well, one clone is still better than a whole army of them. Besides, weren't most of the Tyrants clones too?

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:16 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
What if Ada was just a fake name?

That is highly possible,

Or

It is just a stupid rumor.

True or not, still stupid for me. That's not making any sense. I have a feelin that she is the real one
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:24 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
What if Ada was just a fake name?

That is highly possible,

Or

It is just a stupid rumor.

True or not, still stupid for me. That's not making any sense. I have a feelin that she is the real one

So do I. I won't believe she is a clone until otherwise proven.
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:23 am

Fine. She is a fucking clone, the hell I care.
Hahahaha, why don't you like Ada?? Without her, Leon would died at least 5 times.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1393795331&ref=tn_tnm
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:01 am

Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
Hahahaha, why don't you like Ada?? Without her, Leon would died at least 5 times.

They hate her because she's the 'bitch in the red dress' Laughing. You're actually right about that XD. Ada was his guardian angel lol.

Last edited by Jill Sandwich on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:03 am

Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
And without Leon she would've have died about thrice.
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:04 am

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Albert Birkin 92 wrote:

They hate her because she's the 'bitch in the red dress' Laughing. You're actually right about that XD. Ada was his guardian angel lol.
That red dress... sexiest dress in the history of RE.
Yeah, that's why I say that she truly loves him. She's always taking care of him. So sweet!
Claire never did anything for him xD
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:08 am

Please don't change this thread into a Claire vs Ada debate, because everybody knows that Claire would win Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:11 am

I reeeeeeeeaaaally dont want this Carla Redamales to be a Ada clone. Clone is just...no. RE is better than this, come on Capcom. Let her at least be another character.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:33 am

Next spin off title, Resident Evil:Attack of the Clones. Seriously, that's Ada. I just don't think Capcom would pull a cheap trick like that lol.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:38 am

I still have doubts that she's a clone though, but she looks so young though despite being two years older than Leon. Chris is starting to have his age shown as well as Leon.
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:18 am

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Next spin off title, Resident Evil:Attack of the Clones. Seriously, that's Ada. I just don't think Capcom would pull a cheap trick like that lol.
Speaking about that, you think that there would be more clones of Alice in the next movie?
Because at the fight in the Tokyo base of Umbrella only appeared a few, but at the end of thord novie they ahowed a complete army of them.
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:32 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
It's rumor until proven otherwise. Officially. That's my stance on everything.

If it ends out to be true? Well, one clone is still better than a whole army of them. Besides, weren't most of the Tyrants clones too?

No tyrants were clones. They were all humans which were test subjects and were subjected to different strains of Viruses.

Whether their body, gene/deoxyribonucleic acid were compatable with the virus was dependent on each subject. Thats what made all the different tyrants. Some were failed experiments like in Zero, some were successful like Nyx, the T-102. Mr X/T-103 was a mass produced Tyrant, however each were individual human subjects which were compatable with the structure of the virus.

In RE survivor, Vincent Goldman found that... Hetero Nonserototin was THE key secretion from the human brain. Only found in kids going puberty, thats why Sheena island had many children kidnapped for the toxin secreted from their brains ( hence Lott and Lilly being on the island).

Interestingly, If i remember right, Wesker summarised that Tyrants appearance depends on the host inside, and that he didn't mutate because maybe he was actually a Human being, not a mass murdering criminal who was tested on. Something along those lines.

but no tyrants are clones. Nemesis T-type was a human being infected with the T-virus in the hope that they could retain human intelligence. It didn't until they had the NE-a Parasite which became the pre-programmed primary brain, rendering the human brain for its mobility I think.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:40 am

fernandofan08 wrote:
No tyrants were clones.
Ahem. Both Ivan's were cloned from Sergei. That proof enough?
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
fernandofan08 wrote:
No tyrants were clones.

Forgot about Ivan, but they weren't clones were they?

My understanding was that there was no' clones' in the sense of making another sergei identical to the original sergei, it was the use of his genetic code. From my knowledge, there was only DNA/genetic code taken from sergei and implanted into subjects to be moulded and perfected via genetic enginering and different strains of 'T'. If im correct, IVAN's were requested by Sergei to Birkin and Wesker so he could engineer his own coded Tyrants as his bodyguards and 'brothers'.

I always understood tyrants to have the same basic genetic code which was suitable catalyst for the 'T' which was then experimented with various strains/doses/strengths.

But then, I think of clones as being a direct copy of a person, like Jango fett and the Clone army or Alice from the films; the same in every way from the original replicant,sort of like a sperm donor!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:
Speaking about that, you think that there would be more clones of Alice in the next movie?
Because at the fight in the Tokyo base of Umbrella only appeared a few, but at the end of thord novie they ahowed a complete army of them.
Dear, it's kinda awful if they had it on the game. Imagined if they we're many Ada's on RE6 like on Anderson's movie. This is not Star Wars, Babe.
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:37 pm

Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:
Dear, it's kinda awful if they had it on the game. Imagined if they we're many Ada's on RE6 like on Anderson's movie. This is not Star Wars, Babe.
Yeah, you are rigth. Well, I just was saying because at the end of third movie it was like wtf?? so many clones?? I thought that Wesker would beat them all in fourth movie, but that didn't happen, how sad.
I just hope to see Ada again, dear. That's all I ask for the game of RE6, well, and maybe a kiss between she and Leon, but maybe that is ask too much.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:43 pm

Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:
Yeah, you are right. Well, I just was saying because at the end of third movie it was like wtf?? so many clones?? I thought that Wesker would beat them all in fourth movie, but that didn't happen, how sad.
I just hope to see Ada again, dear. That's all I ask for the game of RE6, well, and maybe a kiss between she and Leon, but maybe that is ask too much.

Well, your dreams came true. Ada is on RE6 you will see her again. Yeah, a kiss would be too much. I've had enough of that on DSC. It will just ruined the game
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:
Yeah, you are right. Well, I just was saying because at the end of third movie it was like wtf?? so many clones?? I thought that Wesker would beat them all in fourth movie, but that didn't happen, how sad.

Well, your dreams came true. Ada is on RE6 you will see her again. Yeah, a kiss would be too much. I've had enough of that on DSC. It will just ruined the game
She's back! =) Another reason to buy the game. Oh, maybe you think that I am exaggerating, but I guess I never told you before that I am a fan of Ada. I never played Separate Ways, but I loved Assigment Ada and play as her on Mercenaries in RE 4.
Just one kiss, dear, just like Angela did in Degeneration, that's all I ask. It can't be so bad, right??
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:49 pm

fernandofan08 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
fernandofan08 wrote:
No tyrants were clones.

Forgot about Ivan, but they weren't clones were they?
Yes. They were. They were cloned from his DNA and that's why they look exactly like each other.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Albert Birkin 92 wrote:

She's back! =) Another reason to buy the game. Oh, maybe you think that I am exaggerating, but I guess I never told you before that I am a fan of Ada. I never played Separate Ways, but I loved Assigment Ada and play as her on Mercenaries in RE 4.
Just one kiss, dear, just like Angela did in Degeneration, that's all I ask. It can't be so bad, right??

You never told me that? Well, I hate Ada and don't ask why. Just one kiss? No wayyy. That is so bad, Oh boy, I hate kissing scenes. :/
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Albert Birkin 92 wrote:

You never told me that? Well, I hate Ada and don't ask why. Just one kiss? No wayyy. That is so bad, Oh boy, I hate kissing scenes. :/
Really?? Oh, well. Yes I am. Ok, I won't ask and...then No, if you don't like it, no kissing scene between she and Leon =)
Back to top Go down
FullMetalWesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
FullMetalWesker

Playstation Network FullMetlWesker

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Kino_00 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
IDK, new trailer makes it look like she's gone into business for herself

She kinda gives that image of The Boss with guards around her. Also she ain't really dressing up like agent anymore.
Since trailer gave out so much info (esp the second one) I bet there's alot more in the actual storyline, things we're gonna find out by just playing the game.

The Boss? As in from MGS? Really? No Offense, but I don't see a resemblance except in maybe the way she walked over to Wesker Jr.

Quote :
remember, the games are taking things from the films now.

What?! and here I thought Capcom could sink no lower.....

But seriously though, what would be the point on having a clone of Ada? What's wrong with Ada herself?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
Albert Birkin 92 wrote:

Really?? Oh, well. Yes I am. Ok, I won't ask and...then No, if you don't like it, no kissing scene between she and Leon =)
No kissing scenes. It sucks, just like Carlos and Alice on Extinction. Horrible Sad
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
Albert Birkin 92 wrote:

No kissing scenes. It sucks, just like Carlos and Alice on Extinction. Horrible Sad
Yeah, that kiss should be for Jill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With who is really Ada Wong?   With who is really Ada Wong? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

With who is really Ada Wong?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next