Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Ada Wong Tribute!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Ada Wong Tribute!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Ada Wong Tribute!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Ada Wong Tribute!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Ada Wong Tribute!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Ada Wong Tribute!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Ada Wong Tribute!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Ada Wong Tribute!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Ada Wong Tribute!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Ada Wong Tribute!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The Ada Wong Tribute!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Ada Wong Tribute!!!   The Ada Wong Tribute!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Surprise surprise another one for the guys lol.

Well i actually kinda liked Ada. When she first appeared in RE2 i had the sense she was upto something and it was later proved to us that she was....just really after a sample of the G virus and not only that....working for Wesker. She was sure fire devious making us believe she fell to her death in the end of RE2 Leon's game...that boy fell too quickly silly lad lol. In RE4 she made a dramatic return and actually kicked some ass....she was quite a kick ass bitch really. Her voice improved in RE4 compared to RE2 where i found it a tiny bit sloppy and annoying. She was also better dressed in RE4 although i still can't see how any woman could pull off those kinda moves in those heels and in that dress....come on Ada dress more approriate for what your up against...one slip in those heels could have cost her lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Ada Wong Tribute!!!   The Ada Wong Tribute!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:57 pm

I have always considered Ada the female Wesker, her voice is cool and matches her very well, and she is sort of a villian, but not really, they are very similar those two, which may be why they just don't mix, as opposites attract.Smile

Sally Cahill voiced Ada in both RE2 & RE4 and did such an amazing job, with the character's development also just as great.

I always liked her in RE2, she played a character that was playing a civillian, and the way the plot all went down was perfect. This is one reason that I dislike her so far in DC, as she is wearing her RE4 Mercs outfit, which isn't what she looked like in RE2. The dress is it, very late 80's early 90's type of style looked great, but in RE4 it wasn't meant to be an exact remake, it was intended to redefine her original appearance for the sake of an alternate costume for the Mercenaries minigame.

So her original slippers and sweats(or whatever they are) were replaced by high heels & pannyhose, which that alone is stupid on Capcom's part, but what really takes the stupidity to the peak is how she still has her gloves and gun holsters on, I mean seriously, why not just burn "SPY" into her forhead....

In UC her voice actress was different, and as you could imagine didn't sound so great, as well as the same issues with her outfit, it is still the RE4 Mercs one, with some tears in it.

Also you may have noticed that her hair went from dark brown in RE2 to jet black in RE4, no big deal, but when we are seeing her hair as jet black in the RE2 stuff of UC & DC, that is when it gets annoying, damn Capcom is so incredibly lazy......

But anyway, let me conclude by saying that she was, and hopefully still will be a great character, I give her a 9.5/10.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The Ada Wong Tribute!!!   The Ada Wong Tribute!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:09 pm

Ada is the perfect example of silent but deadly...not one of the loudest characters in RE but still one of the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ada Wong Tribute!!!   The Ada Wong Tribute!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ada Wong Tribute!!!
Page 1 of 1