HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival

Go down 
+9
PAULSAMSON
Nobudy
DXP
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
RebelliousQueen
ThomVD
Blazzx
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blazzx
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival Empty
PostSubject: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:46 am

Where is the best place to play RE1,2 and Survival?

PC
Dolphin emulator
or
PS3

Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:54 am

PS3.
Back to top Go down
Blazzx
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:58 am

Ok thanks!
But Survival isn't on EU store.
Do you know where can I get cheap(or even free)PS1 games of corse in EU?
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:05 am

try an emulator.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:21 am

I suggest that you play it on PS3
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:50 am

Yup it's best playing on the PS3. RE2 and 3 doesn't work too well on PS emulator (from my experience anyway) so your best option if you prefer pc, is to buy the actual copy for it. I'm not sure if Survival works on epsxe though.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:50 am

It works on epsxe for me, and RE2 and 3 do not work on it.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:55 am

Well that's good to know. RE2 and 3 except for 1, are really unplayable. Especially RE2. I can never get past the Kendo's gun shop.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:18 am

PS1 games work on the newer PS3s too, so I'd suggest getting that one and trying to find Survivor on eBay or something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PS1 games work on the newer PS3s too, so I'd suggest getting that one and trying to find Survivor on eBay or something.
Random story time: One time about 6 or 6 years ago I almost bought Survivor at Gamestop, it was still sealed and all, but I didn't get it...... Sad. Moral of the story, I was a young asshole.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:26 am

Sargent D wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Random story time: One time about 6 or 6 years ago I almost bought Survivor at Gamestop, it was still sealed and all, but I didn't get it...... Sad. Moral of the story, I was a young asshole.
If you ever find a time machine, do me a favor. Go punch your young self, buy that game and return to today hoping you didn't traumatize yourself.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:56 am

If you want the authentic experience get a ps1,ps2 or hell a ps3 OR install custom firmware on a psp and play it on the go.

If you want updates in the graphics using 3D rendering I suggest emulating the games via emulators EPSXE is the best one for that as there is a nice set of opengl render plugins that can make ps1 games look like very early ps2 games if the settings are adjusted and it makes RE games look pretty nice, like your playing something on the dreamcast or gamecube ports.

The final option I would honestly suggest is getting the PC versions of 1-3 since the modding community is always adding new things to enhance the games.
Back to top Go down
Blazzx
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:39 am

Quote :
If you want updates in the graphics using 3D rendering I suggest emulating the games via emulators EPSXE is the best one for that as there is a nice set of opengl render plugins that can make ps1 games look like very early ps2 games if the settings are adjusted and it makes RE games look pretty nice, like your playing something on the dreamcast or gamecube ports.

The final option I would honestly suggest is getting the PC versions of 1-3 since the modding community is always adding new things to enhance the games.

Where can I get this plugin and can you show me how it looks?
Doesn't PS3 have something like that?I remember playing old Metal Gear Solid on PS3 and it looks amazing!
And for that mods.Can you give me a link to them?
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:47 am

The plugins can be found here:
http://www.pbernert.com/html/gpu.htm

Although this isn't showing any RE games this is what the plugins can do:
http://www.racketboy.com/retro/sony/ps1/enhance-ps1-graphics-with-the-best-epsxe-plugin-settings

And as for the modding community:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evil_1_2_3/index.php?act=idx <- I'm also a member there so you will more or less bump into me at somepoint >.<
Back to top Go down
Blazzx
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:27 am

What about Remake for 2,3?
Thay should port RE0,1REmake and Ramake 2,3 to HD Colection for PS3 and X360.
That would be AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:41 am

Remake-Gamecube

2 &3- PC
Back to top Go down
Blazzx
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:25 am

I tried on epsxe and its full of bugs and PS3 have a lot batter graphics on PS1 games.
Anyone where can I get 10€ free PSN card or some trick to play burnet PS1 games on PS3?
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:45 am

Blazzx wrote:
I tried on epsxe and its full of bugs and PS3 have a lot batter graphics on PS1 games.
Anyone where can I get 10€ free PSN card or some trick to play burnet PS1 games on PS3?

It shouldn't be buggy since epsxe has been out for years now, and the ps3 has the same graphics as epsxe would do since its only emulating the ps1 segment rather than the whole thing =S
Back to top Go down
Blazzx
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:58 am

I am confused.Why Resident Evil 2 have Leon Disc and Claire Disc.
And is there any story diferentes in Resident Evil Remake?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:21 am

Blazzx wrote:
I am confused.Why Resident Evil 2 have Leon Disc and Claire Disc.
And is there any story diferentes in Resident Evil Remake?
RE2 has 4 main scenarios. Leon A/Claire B and Claire A/Leon B. You start the game with either character and once you beat it with that character, you change the disc and then you'll see the story of the other. All of the scenarios are different from each other. You'll also be able to unlock two bonus scenarios.

REmake has a lot added to the story of the original Resident Evil.
Back to top Go down
Blazzx
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:42 am

So is Leon A/Claire B = Claire A/Leon B?
What do you recommended original or remake?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Blazzx wrote:
So is Leon A/Claire B = Claire A/Leon B?
What do you recommended original or remake?
Pretty much but they still have enough differences in the story to play through them all.

I would suggest remake if you have a Gamecube or a Wii.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:37 pm

2 and 3 in gamecube, survivor obviously on any playstation console.....nothing on pc
Back to top Go down
Blazzx
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:52 am

Quote :
RE2 has 4 main scenarios. Leon A/Claire B and Claire A/Leon B. You start the game with either character and once you beat it with that character, you change the disc and then you'll see the story of the other. All of the scenarios are different from each other. You'll also be able to unlock two bonus scenarios.

What about Leon A + Leon B or Claire A + Claire B?
And in Resident Evil Remake is too two scenarios?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:01 am

Blazzx wrote:
Quote :

What about Leon A + Leon B or Claire A + Claire B?
And in Resident Evil Remake is too two scenarios?
It doesn't work that way. When you start on Claire's disc, which I think was disc 2, you play as Claire A. After completing that it tells you to shove in the other disc which lets you begin Leon B from the finished save file. It's the same the other way around, start on Leon disc (1) and you'll be on Leon A and will continue on to Claire B. In short, you can't play the B scenarios unless you continue from the finished save of A.

There are two scenarios in both the original and the remake. Both are very different but Jill scenario is considered as "easy" and Chris as "hard".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival   Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival Empty

Back to top Go down

Best place to play Resident Evil 2,3 and Survival
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next