HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be

Go down 
+12
chocotricks
RebelliousQueen
ChrisSherry
Sargent D
Incompetent Barry
Kino_00
00biohazard
Monster Mash
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
weskersbarber
chrisredfielmusculo
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be Empty
PostSubject: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:13 am

i would say about 4-5 hours for each scenario(chris.leon and jake)
and plenty of extras(mercenaries,ada assignament,waybe raid mod)
that is not including dlc and the special edition
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be Empty
PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:21 am

Capcom already said the game will be 30 hours long. 10 hours each scenario probably.

Last edited by weskersbarber on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:23 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Capcom already said they game will be 30 hours long. 10 hours each scenario probably.
I really do hope so, with 3 discs when you open up the box.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:12 am

Mercy wrote:

Ikr. I would love to see a 3 disk game too. I haven't see a multi-disk game since the PS2 era.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 am

Mercy wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Capcom already said they game will be 30 hours long. 10 hours each scenario probably.

me too,but i hope the game will be one cd only
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:26 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Capcom already said the game will be 30 hours long. 10 hours each scenario probably.

how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be Excellent-frog
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:33 am

[quote="Monster Mash"]
weskersbarber wrote:

how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be Tumblr_lypqxg82M51ro9fdao2_400
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:37 am

My love for capcom is beginning to return. Slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:05 pm

30+ hours sounds awesome. But then again I doubt they intended RE2 to take only 1h 20min as quickrun. When company says game takes certain amount of it is usually exaggerated.
But I hope that's not the case this time !
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:44 pm

yea i heard they are doing a Ada sidequest thing, also i doubt they would do this but i think it would be cool to have a scenario with HUNK or something
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:13 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Do you have a link you can provide to this so I can show others who aren't on the forums?
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Mercy wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Do you have a link you can provide to this so I can show others who aren't on the forums?

Here you go.
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/04/resident_evil_6s_campaign_is_about_30_hours_long
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Mercy wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Indeed

http://zoknowsgaming.com/2012/04/12/resident-evil-6-30-hours-long-single-player/
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Wait... He said each story is a little bit less than RE5. I beat RE5 in less than 5 hours, how does three 5 hour campaigns add up to 30?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:03 am

Did you do a runthrough or just natural time?
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:37 am

Mercy wrote:
Wait... He said each story is a little bit less than RE5. I beat RE5 in less than 5 hours, how does three 5 hour campaigns add up to 30?

i think in average people take more then 5 hours to beat re5
you problably arent an average player(re4 e.t.c?)
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:33 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Not for me, I love RE, but the people who run the company it comes from can suck a big one. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Sargent D wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Not for me, I love RE, but the people who run the company it comes from can suck a big one. lol
Actually, before Resident Evil 6 was announced, I was looking forward to EA's Dead Space 3 and didn't much care for anything Capcom was doing. Then RE6 was announced and my library is filling up with Capcom games.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:14 am

weskersbarber wrote:

That would be so awesome! it would take forever, but that is a good thing to Very Happy

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:58 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

That would be so awesome! it would take forever, but that is a good thing to Very Happy

This is amazing. I don't care how long it would take, my passion of playing RE never changes, my love for RE is endless. I know it's worth playing for
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Took me about 9 hours to beat RE5 my first run through
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:39 pm

10 hours long each??

Oh this game is going to get run down from too many playthroughs..

I WILL EVEN INSPECT EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:46 pm

if it is 30 hours long(wich i doubt)
whe are only going to see any future resident evil titles in 8 years
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:54 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
if it is 30 hours long(wich i doubt)
whe are only going to see any future resident evil titles in 8 years
Well, this game has been in the making for 2,5 years. It's not like it would take that long to make a game. I'm sure we'll be seeing a bunch of spinoffs in the near future.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:09 pm

another thing to consider, they say 30 hours but that is a pretty general term i mean you have to think about

1. the difficulty you are playing on

2. how good you are at these games

and other stuff but i cant think of anymore cause im really tired
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be   how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be Empty

Back to top Go down

how long are you expecting resident evil 6 to be(campaigns) and how many extras will there be
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next