HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you resemble any RE characters?

Go down 
+35
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Teh Black Cat
Paperface*
AL_Redfield
McShowtime
The mastAH!
ResEvilChick
Sniper32
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
Umbrella Project
kallumREfan1994
leonskennedy232
DeadlyGenetics
Mcghie
MasterOfUnlocking
Outbreakgirl
Valentine Fan
Spike991
Kino_00
Vandal
lyfesArcanum
Billy Coen
ThomVD
weskersbarber
chrisredfielmusculo
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
chrisredfield84
Mass Distraction
TeRoR KiD
ohmybasch
RebelliousQueen
Methsia
00biohazard
ChrisSherry
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:35 pm

That's cool. Could you post a picture? Smile
___

New update.
Spoiler:
Me and Sherry? I think just maybe we look a like. She's prettier of course lol
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:12 am

I don't really look like anybody.
Maybe young Leon when I had my longer hair.
Now the way it is a would say a little like Resident Evil 1 Chris.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:23 pm

You should post a picture so we could see Smile lol
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:09 am

ChrisSherry wrote:

Okay, just took one.
Obviously I don't well defined and chiselled face like Chris, but I would say the only RE character I would be slightly close to is him.
His younger character model that is.

Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 Imag0012

Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:19 am

Mcghie wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Okay, just took one.
Obviously I don't well defined and chiselled face like Chris, but I would say the only RE character I would be slightly close to is him.

SWAGFAG. Urgh that hoodie Mcghie, you are one of them -_-

I jk.

But you do slightly look like Chris from REmake
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:38 am

Methsia wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Okay, just took one.

SWAGFAG. Urgh that hoodie Mcghie, you are one of them -_-

I jk.

But you do slightly look like Chris from REmake

:O No! lol
I have not long woken up, hence why I dont even have a t-shirt on.
I just had a hoodie lying about so put it on.
The reason the hoods up is because my hairs a mess, the pipes in my flat burst last night so not water for a shower today Sad
My real style is more of a metalcore/skater without the tattoos lol
only body mod I have is the tunnel in my left ear Smile
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:40 am

A tunnel D: ;_; Owch

A lot of people have those around here, they look so hurtful D:
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:54 am

Methsia wrote:

They are actually not sore, you first start with a small 1mm stretcher which is like soft rubber and you need to warm your ear up with water and salt to cleanse then massage the ear lobe
then gently put it in, once it's in the stretcher will gradually stretch the ear lobe little by little.
Then you wait for it heal then go up in size.
I was wanting to got to something like 8mm but I work in Tesco atm and they are nazi's
I'm only allowed to wear sleepers and I can't stretch over the size of a 1p (that's what it said in rules, wasn't even in proper measurements. just shows how much they suck)
I wish places like GameStation where still open so I could work there again, in fact the more metal you look the better chance you had of getting a job lol.
They wouldn't mind if you had Aztec style ears and sleeve tattoos.
I hate my job Sad
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 am

Mcghie wrote:
Methsia wrote:

They are actually not sore, you first start with a small 1mm stretcher which is like soft rubber and you need to warm your ear up with water and salt to cleanse then massage the ear lobe
then gently put it in, once it's in the stretcher will gradually stretch the ear lobe little by little.
Then you wait for it heal then go up in size.
I was wanting to got to something like 8mm but I work in Tesco atm and they are nazi's
I'm only allowed to wear sleepers and I can't stretch over the size of a 1p (that's what it said in rules, wasn't even in proper measurements. just shows how much they suck)
I wish places like GameStation where still open so I could work there again, in fact the more metal you look the better chance you had of getting a job lol.
They wouldn't mind if you had Aztec style ears and sleeve tattoos.
I hate my job Sad

There was this dude at my old school who had his ear stretched to about the circumference of a 1p. Razz

I want to work in GameStation as well. The only GameStation I know that's open is the one in South-East London XD

Don't you have CeX around where you live?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:16 am

Methsia wrote:

There was this dude at my old school who had his ear stretched to about the circumference of a 1p. Razz

I want to work in GameStation as well. The only GameStation I know that's open is the one in South-East London XD

Don't you have CeX around where you live?

I just done some measurement checks and 1p is actually a little bigger than a I thought.
It is 2mm.
Yes, I worked there when I first left school it was awesome, we use to just do what we wanted.
We always had a good laugh and didn't matter how heavy the music was we played lol.
Didn't have uniform either, as long as you wore a GS t-shirt and neck tag then it was cool.
One of my friends has an extreme tunnel, like literally the last 1 or 3 CM of his ear lobe skin is left and on the bottom of the tunnel it looks so thin.
if he where to catch it on something it tear with ease but it's so cool Razz
Yeah we do, have a quite a few around here.
I'm friends with the manager of the Rose Street CeX, but they are a little swamped just now and are not taking anyone on.
That job would be perfect as well because they are exactly the same criteria as GameStation had Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:36 am

Mcghie wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Okay, just took one.

I agree with Methsia. You look most like Chris from the REmake Smile
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:22 pm

I'm not sure who I would look like at all. I use to think Claire Redfield when I first got into the series and such, but my eyes are green my hair is longer now and I have my lip and nose pierced as well.

This pic is around a year old but it's one of my better ones:

Spoiler:

I'm too lazy right now to edit it and put a Claire picture beside it plus resize, and for some reason it will not show both pictures at one time for me... So there is just a picture of me to compare with Claire from Degeneration I suppose. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:29 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
I'm not sure who I would look like at all. I use to think Claire Redfield when I first got into the series and such, but my eyes are green my hair is longer now and I have my lip and nose pierced as well.

Spoiler:

I'm too lazy right now to edit it and put a Claire picture beside it plus resize, and for some reason it will not show both pictures at one time for me... So there is just a picture of me to compare with Claire from Degeneration I suppose. *shrug*

DG I never knew you where a girl, I always thought you were a dude, don't know why.
Maybe due to the fact I have not read post's clearly and see you stating obvious things that imply your a female.
Anywho ...... your eyes are so freaking smart :O
They look slightly, I don't know what it is but they stand out in most .... in a good way that is.
I would say in this pose and such you look like Sherry Birken, the exact image in ChrisSherry's sig.
If you cover up your hair and picture you with short bleach blonde then yeah, almost exact Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:14 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Spoiler:

I've got to admit, like Mcghie said you look a lot like Sherry. I'm jealous. lol
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Ha I've had bleach blonde hair some time ago, but I refuse to cut my hair short anymore. I never really thought about Sherry as a possible lookalike.

Don't be jealous lol I would rather look like Claire. Hahahah

And it's alright, I tend to leave that impression. Razz
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:01 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Ha I've had bleach blonde hair some time ago, but I refuse to cut my hair short anymore. I never really thought about Sherry as a possible lookalike.

Don't be jealous lol I would rather look like Claire. Hahahah

And it's alright, I tend to leave that impression. Razz

Well you do now. lol

It's to late. pale JK
Also, if it makes you feel any better, I can see Claire too. Your picture next to your avatar. I see the similarities. Smile

I'm sure you do lol!
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:32 am

I see the Claire on you woman Very Happy

You should put your hair up and try to part it in the middle- you don't need to cut a fringe- just part it and put it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:44 am

Methsia wrote:
I see the Claire on you woman Very Happy

You should put your hair up and try to part it in the middle- you don't need to cut a fringe- just part it and put it up Very Happy

I agree. That way she doesn't have to cut and dye her hair to get the full Sherry look lol she can just put her hair up and be Claire cheers
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:52 am

Well I guess I could go for a slight 'cosplay' type of deal. I am dressing up as Wesker to go and get my copy of RE6 so I'll aim for some stuff to dress up as both Claire and an older Sherry and take some pics to see how it comes out. :3
Back to top Go down
leonskennedy232
Zombie
Zombie
leonskennedy232

Playstation Network agentwes3
Steam : leonsk23

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:35 pm

i don't think i resemble any resident evil characters but you can tell me waht u think when i get a pic to put on here
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:37 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Well I guess I could go for a slight 'cosplay' type of deal. I am dressing up as Wesker to go and get my copy of RE6 so I'll aim for some stuff to dress up as both Claire and an older Sherry and take some pics to see how it comes out. :3

That's cool. I would love to dress up as Sherry to get my copy of RE6. But I don't know if that will happen lol
Can't wait for the pictures!

leonskennedy232 wrote:
i don't think i resemble any resident evil characters but you can tell me waht u think when i get a pic to put on here
Alright, we will be waiting Smile
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:25 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
I think that'll be fucking beastly. You must take pictures.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Mercy wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
I think that'll be fucking beastly. You must take pictures.
Which one would be beastly? xD

And Meth went rooting through my on facebook album and discovered one of my older pics where I have red hair and demanded that I show it. lol So here it is:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:42 am

Dressing up as Wesker to pick up RE6. I'm going in the afternoon to get it, so I'd look silly if I even tried anything. Plus I'm Asian so I don't look like anyone from Resident Evil.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:16 am

Mercy wrote:
Dressing up as Wesker to pick up RE6. I'm going in the afternoon to get it, so I'd look silly if I even tried anything. Plus I'm Asian so I don't look like anyone from Resident Evil.

Aw, Mercy you could still dress up though. You don't have to look like them to cosplay. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you resemble any RE characters?
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next