HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

who is the best partners in resident evil history.

Go down 
+21
Bub537
ChrisRedfieldRE156
NiteKrawler
Paperface*
Ghost Leader
will1234562
ChrisSherry
Spike991
Sargent D
lyfesArcanum
chrisredfielmusculo
Monster Mash
PAULSAMSON
00biohazard
weskersbarber
RebelliousQueen
chrisredfield84
Jill Sandwich
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
leon248
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Chris and Jill the legendary tag team! tongue

And while not technically partners. Leon and Ada. There was one moment where they teamed up right after the real Deborah got killed. They were pretty good..
And you gotta love the non-stop teasin and quearrelin from these too while they're with each other.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Chris and Jill obviously.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:03 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Chris and Jill obviously.

Obliviously.

@Papeface, oh yes, Chris/Jill and Leon/Ada for sure.

Definatley the best two teams in RE. Lemme see, we've had Chris/Jill in RE1, RER and RE5, and LIN. Leon/Ada we've had in RE2, RE4 and Damnation, and RE6.

Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:06 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Chris and Claire on CVX. Don't mess with the Redfields.

Laughing Exactly. Their parents must have had specific child upbringing method Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:17 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:

Laughing Exactly. Their parents must have had specific child upbringing method Laughing

The kind where they aren't around.

I believe I remember reading somewhere that their parents died, and that's why they were so close, Chris and Claire. Don't remember where I read that though...may have been a site, like RE Fan. Which isn't even around anymore.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:41 am

Spike991 wrote:

The kind where they aren't around.

I believe I remember reading somewhere that their parents died, and that's why they were so close, Chris and Claire. Don't remember where I read that though...may have been a site, like RE Fan. Which isn't even around anymore.

Really not sure if they're dead, and based on RE wiki Chris is in a close relationship with his family, nothing said bout their death. But yeas siblings are very close, thanx 2 Chris Clair learned all thos Karate moves, Thats says that he cares a lot for her safety, but also praises her independence and wants her to be able to stand 4 herself . . .
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:11 am

Really not sure if they're dead, and based on RE wiki Chris is in a close relationship with his family, nothing said bout their death.

Well not that I have anything personal against RE Wiki, but I wouldn't take something like that as legitimate. Nothing in the games has said anything about Chris having a close relationship with his family. And based on the Chris that we know, them dying actually seems more reasonable. But I can't say for sure.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:42 am

Spike991 wrote:
Really not sure if they're dead, and based on RE wiki Chris is in a close relationship with his family, nothing said bout their death.

Well not that I have anything personal against RE Wiki, but I wouldn't take something like that as legitimate. Nothing in the games has said anything about Chris having a close relationship with his family. And based on the Chris that we know, them dying actually seems more reasonable. But I can't say for sure.

Hey come on everybody around Chris xept of his sister is dead, i think he had enough, so lets keep his parents alive Laughing RE wiki is not 100% accurate info source, so is not wikipedia, but cant find anything more appropriate to have answers on RE questions. But yea it doesnt have all info bout characters, for EX there's nothing said bout Jills father, Dick and etc.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:50 am

Spike991 wrote:

Hey come on everybody around Chris xept of his sister is dead, i think he had enough, so lets keep his parents alive Laughing RE wiki is not 100% accurate info source, so is not wikipedia, but cant find anything more appropriate to have answers on RE questions. But yea it doesnt have all info bout characters, for EX there's nothing said bout Jills father, Dick and etc.

RE Wiki is about as accurate as Alfred with his sniper in CVX, or Wikipedia. While a nice read, not the most legitimate source. I personally don't use it. I'd rather play the games to get the real info.

Chris is a hero for sure, but not just a regular "nice guy". His parents dying, while I read it somewhere that isn't exactly legit, it more reasonable imo.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

RE Wiki is about as accurate as Alfred with his sniper in CVX, or Wikipedia. While a nice read, not the most legitimate source. I personally don't use it. I'd rather play the games to get the real info.

Chris is a hero for sure, but not just a regular "nice guy". His parents dying, while I read it somewhere that isn't exactly legit, it more reasonable imo.

Laughing yea he had problems with aim in CV. Well i actually use it and quite alot, since im a PC game i cant follow the story of many games that were realised on other platforms.

Chris having tragic childhood, makes him even cooler, but if it was so it would have definitely been mentioned in the game, Clair would mention it with Leon, cs they've had revelations during their journey in Raccoon . . .
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Laughing yea he had problems with aim in CV. Well i actually use it and quite alot, since im a PC game i cant follow the story of many games that were realised on other platforms.
who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 Alfred10
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Chris having tragic childhood, makes him even cooler, but if it was so it would have definitely been mentioned in the game, Clair would mention it with Leon, cs they've had revelations during their journey in Raccoon . . .

The thing is that Chris and Claire's childhood hasn't been mentioned even once in the games, or the instruction booklets info as far as I know. Which makes me wonder where the fabulous RE Wiki staff got that info...

@Will, lol love the meme! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:40 am

for EX there's nothing said bout Jills father, Dick and etc.
http://residentevil.wikia.com/Dick_Valentine

You didn't look hard enough.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

Here u come to save the day

who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 Andykaufman

Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Chris and Jill (obviously)
Leon and Claire
Chris and Claire
Jill and Carlos
Leon and Ada (if you could consider them partners)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:50 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Omg. Way too hard to choose; I loved Leon&Claire. Chris&Jill. Chris&Piers. Leon&Ada. Sherry&Jake.

Also, is it just me or wouldn't it be awesome to see Claire and Piers team up. I know that's not possible.. but yeah.. I like the idea of it.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:44 pm

When it come to partners I don't think of Chris and Jill, you can play either one. I think of partners like Rebecca and Barry, Parker and Jessica, Steve and Ada, so on so forth.

I like all of them, save for Steve and Jessica…
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Mercy wrote:
When it come to partners I don't think of Chris and Jill, you can play either one. I think of partners like Rebecca and Barry, Parker and Jessica, Steve and Ada, so on so forth.

Steve Burnside?

You can play either one, as in Chris or Jill? You can play Rebecca or Billy too.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Steve Burnside?

You can play either one, as in Chris or Jill? You can play Rebecca or Billy too.

Yes. Steve Burnside. And I know you can play Rebecca, but that was in RE0, I didn't mention Billy. I count a partner as a non-player character who aids you in the campaign. I know you can play Ada, but she isn't the main character, but she does aid Leon. Much like in RE4, you can play as Ashley, but I don't consider her a partner.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:09 am

I think the OP meant partners as in two people who have worked together or work together generally. Mercy was saying that when he thinks of partners, he thinks of the characters who have helped you throughout the series, like Barry did for Jill and Rebecca did for Chris in RE1.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:18 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think the OP meant partners as in two people who have worked together or work together generally. Mercy was saying that when he thinks of partners, he thinks of the characters who have helped you throughout the series, like Barry did for Jill and Rebecca did for Chris in RE1.
Exactly. Otherwise, this thread kind of feels like the "Resident Evil Couples" thread all over again.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Mercy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Exactly. Otherwise, this thread kind of feels like the "Resident Evil Couples" thread all over again.

Ah, ok. So Barry, Carlos, Steve, etc. Gotcha.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:49 pm

I think these are the best partners(teams) in RE:

Chris/Jill: Classic partnership with the history, chemistry, nostalgia and experience to prove that they're the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. And possibly romantically involved. RE1, UC, RER, LIN, RE5, and surely more to come. STARS or BSAA, I'll take some Redfield/Valentine any day of the week.

Leon/Ada: The star-crossed lovers of RE, who are hopelessly thrust together in many different situations against BOWs and terrorism, in which their jobs pit each of them against one another. Yet, they both let their feelings for the other constantly get the better of them. Great team, with entertaining, yet reserved interaction. RE2, RE4, DSC, Damnation, and some in between stuff that we've only heard about.

Chris/Claire: The Redfields; nuff said. They spend so much time looking for eachother, but it's very cool seeing these close siblings together at last. Chris with his obvious combat experience, and his sis with her smarts and the training she's recieved from her older bro. Killer team I hope to see again. Otherwise we still have them reunited in CVX, DSC and can be teamed up to open up a can of whoop-ass, Redfield-style in Mercs3D.

Billy/Rebecca: Initially I didn't care for either character, but this duo won me over by the time I was halfway through Zero. The kind and sweet and rookie, Rebecca, teamed with the supposed criminal, turned into a very nice and trusted team. We see them at their best in RE0, then again with UC. I've also heard that the N64 version of RE2 had a File in which Becca talks about Billy. Idk if that's true however. I would like to see them partnered up once more, whether that be a game, or preferrably a canon CG film.

Albert/William: “Scholar Will and Practical Al; There's something ruthless and cruel about them both...”, The antagonists for RE1 and RE2, respectively, have been pals since their teenage years, at the Managemant Trainity Facility under Dr. Marcus, and at the Arklay Facility under Spencer's mansion. We only see such little interaction between the pair, but they are indeed a cool and memorable partnership. Whether you see them together in RE0, UC, Wesker's Report II, or each of their last moments of humanity in RE1 and RE2. But both are deceased.

Jake/Sherry: And with the death of Wesker/Birkin comes Wesker/Birkin Part Deux, with the offspring of Al and Will. The youngsters Jake Muller and Sherry Birkin already have names to live up to, and both do so very nicely. Jake with his enhanced physical abilities and experienced fighting skills, as well as Sherry with her obvious experience and the unnatural healing abilities that come with her past G infection, make a badass team that carries on the legacy of their parents. I hope we see more of them beyond RE6, as a team, but if Capcom decides to turn their relationship into something more, that's their business, I'm indifferent.

Jill/Irving: A team of baddies, the eccentric and fun Ricardo Irving, mixed with the skilled, yet emotionless mind-controlled and Bird-Mak disguised Jill V., make an entertaining team. We only see them a couple of times together before they split up, and it's a shame we could't see more interaction between them, but it was nice while it lasted. Even if they just have RE5 to their credit, they still deserve to be listed.

Claire/Steve: The always awesome heroin Claire, teamed with the young and brash knight in shining armour, Steve, make a familiar, and completely different team. Claire being the more experienced of the two often has to take care of the younger Steve, but their chemistry was undeniable. Whether we see them in CVX or IMO the extra cool version in DSC, they are a fun and more young/teenage kind of pairing. Mr. Burnside has of course passed on, even though it was hinted that he may one day make a return. Perhaps the death of Steve in particular is a reason and motive for Claire choosing not to fight against BOW and such, like Leon and her brother do.

Kevin/Allysa: Not exactly a team or a real good cohesive unit, but probably my two fav's of the Outbreak cast. I enjoy having them teamed up by chance in Outbreak, or even when I can select Allysa or Kevin as one of my partners in File#2. Allysa tends to make me laugh with the random things she says, “What the hell?!”, “Just do it!”, or those random bits of text that pop up on the screen when a character talks, but it doesn't match what they are saying, “Calm down lil sista”, “I'm freezing my tits off”
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:54 am

Barry Burton and Leon S. Kennedy; although not canon, it was still a short ride with a favorite bearded dude.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is the best partners in resident evil history.   who is the best partners in resident evil history. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

who is the best partners in resident evil history.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2