HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom

Go down 
+9
Ghost Leader
weskersbarber
PWNERX
greenblue
00biohazard
37 Narwhals
Mass Distraction
White Rock
chrisredfielmusculo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom Empty
PostSubject: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Horrible doesn't even begin to describe it,i completed it once,hated it
and recently tried to play it again but it was so bad I didn't even touch it again.

remember this?
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom Z
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:14 am

I sort of agree it's a bad game at times, but it was not totally horrible. One thing I hated was that it felt like an homage to the other games before it more than being a sequel. The story was interesting yet a bit all over the place.

I just did not like the actual game-play all that much, to be honest. I've gone and started a campaign, only to get easily fed up and left it untouched for months. Yeah, there was actually a time I really would sit and obsess over a chapter in a game till I finally finished it, whether it was as hard as nails or not. But now, I don't know. Either I'm just becoming lazy or my appetite for gaming has declined.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:26 am

You have no idea about truly bad games if this game is "the worst game released by Capcom". Trust me, it goes nowhere near there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:35 am

well maybe not the worst game,but Its still pretty terrible
i guess moving on to the next one

revelations 2 is coming out,it might turn out to be a decent title

kinda wondering how long it will take for the physical version to come out

Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:08 am

I nominate Dino Crisis 3 for Capcom's worst game ever.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:32 am

It was bad, but it wasn't the worse. And there's a lot of truth in that video, but also a lot of nitpicking. RE6 was enjoyable for me at least, although the graphics, gameplay, camera, and some of the story was quite bad. I only play Chris's campaign.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:52 am

Dude the camera itself is enough to make the game terrible even if everything else
was really great,i liked resident evil 5,it was a good game aldo not even close
to being in any sort of way a horror one,but this isn't even a decent action one
Back to top Go down
greenblue
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
greenblue

Playstation Network reach out to the truth

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:18 pm

I thought Resident Evil Survivor 2 Code Veronica was the worst.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:52 pm

Ever heard of Street Fighter 1?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:56 pm

when I said Capcom I meant more like the resident evil game series
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:38 pm

Survivor 2 was the worst by far. RE6 overall was average but it had many decent parts to it. It just wasnt what everyone was hoping or expecting.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:08 pm

I think the game was like a 4 out of ten with an occasional decent part
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:20 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
remember this?
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom Z
Yes, we remember it. What's you're point? Unless I'm mistaking the context here, are you suggesting RE2 is a bad game? I think the majority here, myself included, would wholly disagree with you.

On a side note, that image has one loooong ass url address...
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:52 pm

I wasn't saying that at all,when I said remember that it was in the sense
of remember when the series looked like this instead of being an action shooter.

resident evil 2 for life nigga.
Back to top Go down
greenblue
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
greenblue

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:02 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Survivor 2 was the worst by far. RE6 overall was average but it had many decent parts to it. It just wasnt what everyone was hoping or expecting.

To top it off in Survivor 2 if the timer reaches zero Nemesis chases you Mad
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:33 am

Um, RE6 ain't as awful as say, Survivor or Dead Aim, etc.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:55 am

White Rock wrote:

I enjoyed both of those. I actually liked Dead Aim more than re6. It is quite fun once you get the hang of the controls.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Ssplain wrote:
White Rock wrote:

I enjoyed both of those. I actually liked Dead Aim more than re6. It is quite fun once you get the hang of the controls.

Indeed. While I enjoyed RE6, Dead Aim will still be one of my favorite entries in the series. Survivor is pretty cool too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Operation Raccoon City is what I'd say is the worst in the RE Series. The game had an unfinished feel to it and you had to pay for the Spec Ops part as "DLC". It could have been a pretty cool reimagining of the events of RE2/RE3 but they dropped the ball big time.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:06 am

ChickenHeart wrote:
Operation Raccoon City is what I'd say is the worst in the RE Series.  The game had an unfinished feel to it and you had to pay for the Spec Ops part as "DLC".  It could have been a pretty cool reimagining of the events of RE2/RE3 but they dropped the ball big time.

I agree, it did feel unfinished. This is easily my least favorite game of the series and to me also the least fun. I didn't enjoy the base game enough to bother with the DLC, it seemed like it would be more of the same. Then again, I didn't buy the DLC for re6 either.
Back to top Go down
greenblue
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
greenblue

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:56 am

RE6 is a decent game with plenty of physical attacks and plenty of action diving
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:39 pm

I had a fun time playing it through the first time for the most part.. with a friend.. tried playing through it again by myself and got bored fast. Def better playing with a friend for the laugh, especially if you are going in "blind".
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:04 am

For what it's worth, it's not the worst Capcom game of all time. The game was at least playable, it didn't have necessary DLC that forced you to find out what happens to the characters, and even if it was littered with QTE's so much that there's a theme song for it, it wasn't like Capcom was the game was full of bad ideas. Some things were genuinely a good idea on paper, but when it was brought into practice, it sort of fell apart.

For example, it sounds good to have an energy bar which allows you to do physical attacks when you run out of ammo, it was actually about to be in Resident Evil 5 until the scratched that idea, but in the actual game, it prevents you from doing any basic actions, it turned into a rip from Dark Souls that didn't do a good job.

Does Resident Evil 6 deserve it's complaints? I think so, but a lot of manpower and effort went into the game, so I think it deserves some credit. Like a participation trophy or something.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:38 pm

I find the first level genuinely creepy when you find that guy who is on the campus looking for his daughter. Going through the hallways in the darkened areas reminded me of the mansion in the remake. It is not my favorite RE game. They would have to be the remake, Nemesis and 4. cherry
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:33 am

Eh, I really didn't like that first part of Leon's campaign. I mean if it worked for you, that's great, but forcing you to crawl through the campus without so much as letting you job at a normal pace was frustrating for me. Probably because I played through that level more times than I can count, but after a while, it wears on me, unlike the opening for literally any other Resident Evil game I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next