HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????

Go down 
+7
Bernard
leonada
frodomir
Regenerator
Aoshi
Down
Umbrella Spy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? Empty
PostSubject: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:32 pm

a very important question capcom must finish the resident evil history soon?? because i think 6 games or 7 is a lot and maybe the history is not so good like the first ones i need your opinion here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:04 pm

Well yea I think after a cuple more games Resident evil Will be over is sad just to think about it... But I think they will keep making more i dont think they will stop so yea
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Aoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 11:55 pm

Well, on one half I want the games to keep coming out and on the other half I want the series to wrap itself up and explain everything.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:38 am

i think capcom will stop with the main story soon BUT they will keep making RE games...sort of like side story games
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:06 am

Regenerator wrote:
i think capcom will stop with the main story soon BUT they will keep making RE games...sort of like side story games
yea i agree with you
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:35 am

Well if they ever want to end story... Wesker must die... But i don't care, as long i see new RE games coming out I'm happy Smile

I don't care that much about Leon, but i would love to see him again, but only thing i miss is Claire... I cant play RE 2 all the time, they should def. bring her back. But again... Wesker is not the key for g-virus or anything else... Who watched Degeneration could see that Wiipharma failed but somebody else continued their work... No matter who dies somebody will always come back for virus... Its same in real world... Always somebody wants more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:27 pm

frodomir wrote:
Well if they ever want to end story... Wesker must die... But i don't care, as long i see new RE games coming out I'm happy Smile

I don't care that much about Leon, but i would love to see him again, but only thing i miss is Claire... I cant play RE 2 all the time, they should def. bring her back. But again... Wesker is not the key for g-virus or anything else... Who watched Degeneration could see that Wiipharma failed but somebody else continued their work... No matter who dies somebody will always come back for virus... Its same in real world... Always somebody wants more.
wesker have to die if capcom want to end the resident evil history but they can continue making diferent historys about resident evil like you say like resident evil degeneration
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:27 pm

Aoshi wrote:
Well, on one half I want the games to keep coming out and on the other half I want the series to wrap itself up and explain everything.

thats how i feel Sad
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:37 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
frodomir wrote:

wesker have to die if capcom want to end the resident evil history but they can continue making diferent historys about resident evil like you say like resident evil degeneration

Nope... wesker is not the main character... companies like capcom, wiipharma, tricom are... if u watched re degeneration u would know what this is about... capcom dies, wiipharma took it over, they died tricell took em... and always goes on like this
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 1:19 pm

I belive that,at least,3 more games will be done,without including provable remakes or spin-offs of that main storyline
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:39 pm

no, I want more of their stories. it shouldnt take too long too cuz wesker's gonna be an old invincible man ...
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 7:02 pm

frodomir wrote:
Umbrella Spy wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Nope... wesker is not the main character... companies like capcom, wiipharma, tricom are... if u watched re degeneration u would know what this is about... capcom dies, wiipharma took it over, they died tricell took em... and always goes on like this

youre wrong wesker is the main character of the games because his the villain and he has involucrated in the creation of umbrella and all his virus so i think wesker stole the umbrella information for himself and he will create a new companie thanks to wesker the resident evil history still making games
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:50 am

Umbrella Spy wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Umbrella Spy wrote:
frodomir wrote:

youre wrong wesker is the main character of the games because his the villain and he has involucrated in the creation of umbrella and all his virus so i think wesker stole the umbrella information for himself and he will create a new companie thanks to wesker the resident evil history still making games

Just like i said... everybody take / steal other jobs... wesker works for himself, while other companies like capcom and wiipharma work by their own
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:42 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Umbrella Spy wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Wesker isn't the main character, in fact he has had very small roles, and usually has taken a back seat to the antagonists of the games. He wasn't involved in making Umbrella, it was established when he was about 13. As for the main character, I don't think that it is a character, it is probably all of the main protagonists from the main series.
Back to top Go down
blaze150
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
blaze150

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:39 am

I would hate if they end the series cuz is one of my favorite game series Sad Sad
Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:54 am

Spike991 wrote:

Wesker isn't the main character, in fact he has had very small roles, and usually has taken a back seat to the antagonists of the games. He wasn't involved in making Umbrella, it was established when he was about 13. As for the main character, I don't think that it is a character, it is probably all of the main protagonists from the main series.

finally somebody who thinks like i do

nothing like this cant be started just by 1 man...
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:23 pm

you have right frodomir the responsables of the creation of umbrella and all the virus are: Ozwell.E Spenser, Edward Ashford, James Marcus, Albert Wesker, William Birkin. So if you know a little of history of the game you must know this, wesker is one of the most important characters in the serie because he stole the umbrella information and because that he send ada and krauser to obtain the plagas in re4, he leads the alfa and bravo team into the mansion, and now in re5 he will be playing a very important role so please dont tell me "wesker is not a important character" because thats a lie maybe he dont apeare so much in the games but thanks to him the history exist dont forget he have the plagas and everything in re5 is thanks to wesker o and dont forget wesker have in his power the t- virus, g- virus, las plagas, t- veronica, and sherry birkin (with his antybodies he can support the g-virus power) Cool
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:51 pm

no i doesnt have to stop! some story never dies...look at james bond 50 years and 23 films and it still goin on(and dont tell me theres no link between the films,theres always the mi6 and also for old films theres still the specter organisation)

ps:and if you guys doesnt like james bond,no problem but it have nothing to do with it.(they keep have great audiences at each film..)
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:12 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
no i doesnt have to stop! some story never dies...look at james bond 50 years and 23 films and it still goin on(and dont tell me theres no link between the films,theres always the mi6 and also for old films theres still the specter organisation)

ps:and if you guys doesnt like james bond,no problem but it have nothing to do with it.(they keep have great audiences at each film..)

yea i agree with you
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:19 am

You said it all

Ozwell.E Spenser, Edward Ashford, James Marcus, Albert Wesker, William Birkin

Wesker is not the only one

Even wesker dies RE will never end because somebody will always try to develop new viruses or gather old like we saw in games and RE Degeneration...

Its just like in real world... I guess you all know about war with terrorist in Iraq... Even US forces killed Sadam Husein or maybe they'll find Bin Laden one day somebody will always replace them...

Last edited by frodomir on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:22 am

frodomir wrote:
You said it all

Even wesker dies RE will never end because somebody will always try to develop new viruses or gather old like we saw in games and RE Degeneration...

Its just like in real world... I guess you all know about war with terrorist in Iraq... Even US forces killed Sadam Husein or maybe they find Bin Laden one day somebody will always replace them...

yea thats true
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:10 am

frodomir wrote:
You said it all

Its just like in real world... I guess you all know about war with terrorist in Iraq... Even US forces killed Sadam Husein or maybe they'll find Bin Laden one day somebody will always replace them...

yeah but hes the best of them Wink
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:27 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
frodomir wrote:
You said it all

yeah but hes the best of them Wink

o yes you have right finaly somebody thinks like me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????   RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON??????? Empty

Back to top Go down

RESIDENT EVIL MUST FINISH THE HISTORY SOON???????
Page 1 of 1