HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City

Go down 
+25
Greebo
CaptH0wdy
fernandofan08
Mcghie
Kino_00
00biohazard
kryptondude
ohmybasch
PAULSAMSON
DarkBiohazard
ThomVD
Vandal
Jill Sandwich
Spike991
DeadlyGenetics
Sargent D
Methsia
WyrmKing
RebelliousQueen
weskersbarber
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
leonskennedy232
leon248
Bub537
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:03 am

Most of the reviews I've read say that the AI's are full on dolly dimples.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:01 am

Some say it's bad some say it's good. Once again, it's one of those things you either love or hate.

Btw. Nemesis is shown using his tentacle arms in the Spec-Ops trailer, although he still seems to have the gatling gun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:57 am

I think they could of done better, I'm not saying I dislike it, but I'm not really enjoying it either.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:59 pm

well after owning it for a few weeks, playing through it twice, i have to say the game isnt that good compared to when i first got it, it just got boring. and when i played the first mission of the militia story, despite showing Jill and boss fight with Nemises, the whole time i was wanting to just turn off the damn game.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:06 pm

DXP wrote:
I won't be buying this for a while just because of all the random bugs and glitches that are supposed to be in it Plus i'll be getting it on PC but is the game really as bad as everyone is saying it is? I know its being given lots of negative reviews because either its to short or the AI is retarded or other things that cause playability to be unusable.

I did love the ARG they did in preparation for the game but after seeing more footage and seeing Nemesis use a gatling gun...well it put me off.

In my opinion it really depends what kind of attitude you have when you start the game.
I decided to put aside all my beliefs of "this is RE" and just enjoy it as a individual game. I liked it and I still do. Certainly AIs are stupid, but is there a game with AIs having 150+ IQ ?
If you find players to your squad who are actually trying to beat the game it gets really nice. I got alot of new "friends" added on PSNetwork after I entered professional difficulty and ppl play more than just 10 minutes together, and most are using headset/mics so you actually co-op, not just run around stealing every ammo/spray/weapon before others gets them !

There are glitches and bugs in game and I hope they fix all that for PC version.
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Ive had ZERO glitches or bugs DXP. Just downloaded upto mission 4. Spec ops head and shoulders above USS campaign. Clearly a spin off but im enjoying the take. Nemmys 'STARS' is so gay though. And he doesnt xharge at you!!!!!

USS soldiers still take far too many bullets but im liking going through the streets. Carlos is in it for about 10 seconds Sad
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Ever play online multiplayer?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:15 pm

fernandofan08 wrote:
Carlos is in it for about 10 seconds Sad

Just like all of the other characters.........if heroes modes was able offline this would be a better game for me
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:25 pm

You can't even execute the heroes which is really retarded when it come to gameplay, they also last longer than normal characters, which is weird cause it should be the opposite way around seeing how Leon, Claire, and Jill aren't suited up for battle like USS are.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:38 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
fernandofan08 wrote:
Carlos is in it for about 10 seconds Sad

Just like all of the other characters.........if heroes modes was able offline this would be a better game for me

Id like to play Hereos mode more often but its the worst online mode ive ever played. Id love to play with Leon and Carlos more but I get fed up of everyone running around the map for ages trying to kill a Hero who seems to be superhuman and unstoppable. Does anyone actually enjoy it?

The DLC is decent so far but they could have lowered the price.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:14 pm

I just started playing it online and it has some of the most fucked up and weird ass glitches I have ever seen in my life for mulitplayer. Like for example, sometimes I'm running around and all of the sudden I start getting scratched by a zombie and there is none around me at all and I die from these invisble attacks....it's horseshit. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Sargent D wrote:
I just started playing it online and it has some of the most fucked up and weird ass glitches I have ever seen in my life for mulitplayer. Like for example, sometimes I'm running around and all of the sudden I start getting scratched by a zombie and there is none around me at all and I die from these invisble attacks....it's horseshit. Evil or Very Mad
That's actually three glitches in one. My friends and I were all playing and that was happening to us. I couldn't see one of my friends and he couldn't see me, yet we were both playing. That's one glitch. back at spawn we could see each other stationary, not doing anything, so we were technically in two places at once. That's two glitches. When zombies attack your stationary dummy at spawn which you yourself can't see then you take the damage. It's up to your partner who you can't see to go back to spawn and clear the room so you don't die. That's three glitches all connected and it seems to be very prominent amongst players. So prominent that the enemy team who knows of the glitch can run to your spawn and kill your stationary dummy, thus, killing you.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Mercy wrote:
That's actually three glitches in one. My friends and I were all playing and that was happening to us. I couldn't see one of my friends and he couldn't see me, yet we were both playing. That's one glitch. back at spawn we could see each other stationary, not doing anything, so we were technically in two places at once. That's two glitches. When zombies attack your stationary dummy at spawn which you yourself can't see then you take the damage. It's up to your partner who you can't see to go back to spawn and clear the room so you don't die. That's three glitches all connected and it seems to be very prominent amongst players. So prominent that the enemy team who knows of the glitch can run to your spawn and kill your stationary dummy, thus, killing you.
Yep, those also happened to me. I hope they patch those.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:04 pm

It's been like that since its release. So I doubt they'll ever touch it again.
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:05 am

Tell you what, im loving the quick draw L2 button. I think thats awsome and should be in 6. I dont know why, but protecting sherry and using quick draw feels extremely fluent and looks bad ssd
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:19 am

Apparently the game is now expecting a patch: [link]
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5