HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography

Go down 
+6
Mass Distraction
RebelliousQueen
DivideByZero
SWITCHMYND
Methsia
00biohazard
10 posters
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography Empty
PostSubject: Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography   Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:15 pm

INTRODUCTION

Hello Resident Evil Movie fans. Knowing there are very little of you, I decided to write this little biography and backstory on the Chris Redfield character of the films, to give him a little more backstory than just being Claire Redfield's brother. This way, I thought it would give the film a little more depth (if it's possible) and give a little more credit to my boy Chris. If you like, please comment. I didn't know if it should go in the fanfiction section, but it just didn't seem right. Without further ado, here is my little piece of fiction.

Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography Wentworth-miller-resident-evil-trailer
umbrella surveillance file photo

UMBRELLA PRISONER CONFIDENTIAL REPORT FOR CHAIRMAN WESKER
PRISONER NUMBER #00678834167
REDFIELD, CHRIS

Date of Birth: JUNE 2, 1972
Height: 185 CENTIMETERS
Weight: 86 KG
Blood Type: B

The following report has been manufactured considering the high risk that the prisoner poses to Umbrella Corporation, as solicited by Chairman Albert Wesker. It is strictly confidential and can only be viewed by the intended recipient. Any other unauthorized personnel reading this classified information shall be terminated, under the charge of insubordination.

Chris Redfield, former marine and S.T.A.R.S member, first began his military career at age 18 in the airforce. Participating in military campaigns over seas, he proved a skilled hand to hand combat fighter and expert marksman. He received condecorations for exceptional acts of valor, including the following:

'Chris Redfield, a young soldier of just 21, proved that age doesn't matter when it comes to patriotism and loyalty. Charging into a burning U.S Embassy in Iraq, he selflessly saved the lives of 4 Iraqi's and 3 of his comrades, who were trapped on the second floor. When asked why he did what he did, when facing certain death, he responded ´It's my job.´

-Captain Richardson,
US Army

Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography Prison_break
REDFIELD DURING HIS ACCEPTANCE SPEECH, RECEIVING A MEDAL FOR HIS BRAVERY AND COURAGE IN THE FIELD

Chris Redfield was promoted to a special operations group, with dangerous tactical missions of utmost importance to the United States. Serving in Bosnia, Ghana, Afghanistan and Kijuju, at age 24 he had reached the top of his military career. After a falling out with his direct superior, when refusing to leave one of his comrades behind, he was booted out of the special operations team and assigned to a desk job in New York city. Chris spent two years of his life living with his sister Claire Redfield (also in Umbrella custody) with whom he has a very close bond since they were children. He left the desk job and drifted througout the US, meeting a a nurse named Elza Wilson, with whom he had a close relationship for a year. She died in a car crash the year after.

Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography Wentworth-miller-kissing-36

Candid image of Chris and Elza

Redfield, at age 28, came across a job offer in Raccoon city, to join the elite S.T.A.R.S team. There, he came into his element, and saved countless lives as point man of the team. Just 3 months before the hive incident, Chris Redfield and a S.T.A.R.S squad were attacked by a group of cerberus in the arklay mountains. Killing the creatures, Chris suspected something was wrong with the situation, and when he began asking questions, he was fired from S.T.A.R.S. There, he became acquainted with Jill Valentine, who became his partner training the new S.T.A.R.S recruits for the following month.

One month before the Hive incident (after leaving S.T.A.R.S), Chris went to visit his sister Claire, who told him she would be moving to Las Vegas. He was asked to stay with her, but he declined, stating 'I'll make it out there one of these days'. When the infection went global, Chris Redfield was working as private security for film stars in Los Angeles. When chaos struck, the military began calling for every soldier with experience to help contain the situation. Chris was summoned to work with a military unit in Los Angeles for months, until he was captured and incarcerated by a gang of prisoners. It was there where he met Project Alice and was reunited with his sister, Claire Redfield. Identifying you as the primary target and antagonist of the global outbreak, Chris Redfield's primary goal is to now get out of captivity, rescue his sister, and kill you Chairman Wesker. Extreme caution is advised.

Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography Nf-vanton-winter-boots-and-resident-evil-afterlife-wentworth-miller

REDFIELD, CHRIS
FILE PHOTO
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography   Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Nice post Bio. Totally clears it up a lot more. Bloody films haha..
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography   Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Very nice bio
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography   Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:16 am

Cool biography bro. 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography   Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:21 am

Nice thread, Bro. I like it. Thanks for this information. Btw, what happened to your fanfic. The RE: Abbys Sad
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography   Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:00 am

Elza Wilson = Elza Walker? If so, nicely done.

As for Chris being in STARS and Jill's partner, I don't think that's how it actually went in the movies. Not sure about the STARS part as Chris and Jill are yet to meet in the movies (go figure) but Leon was Jill's partner.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography   Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:28 am

Looks solid, awsome.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography   Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Elza Wilson = Elza Walker? If so, nicely done.

As for Chris being in STARS and Jill's partner, I don't think that's how it actually went in the movies. Not sure about the STARS part as Chris and Jill are yet to meet in the movies (go figure) but Leon was Jill's partner.

They trained STARS recruits for one month. They were training partners for one month before chris left STARS, not enough to be formally partners,they just met. Leon was Jill's partner. Jill replaced Chris as best in STARS after he left. Thats what I meant to explain Mass Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography   Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:30 am

Just checking for the continuity of details. Thanks for explaining.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography   Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:07 am

Anderson should hire you. Cool but we know the scumbag won't... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
johnmic
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
johnmic

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography   Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:40 pm

I like this movie and my favorite character Leon Scott, Helena, Chris and Sherry. http://fashiontrendzone.blogspot.com/2014/11/outerwear-leon-scott-jacket.html
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography   Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:31 pm

I need to write/direct the Resident Evil Reboot movies. I've been taking a Film class at a Technical Institution called UTC, and honestly, I feel as though I can do it.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography   Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Redfield (Paul W.S Anderson version) Non official Biography
Page 1 of 1