HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?

Go down 
+23
HRZONE2
BloodMoney88
leon248
VoyageTreader08
Residentevil521
PAULSAMSON
Monster Mash
McShowtime
chocotricks
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
DeadlyGenetics
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
Methsia
Mass Distraction
S.Winters
NiteKrawler
Spike991
Jill Sandwich
Sargent D
00biohazard
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
leon248
Cerberus
Cerberus
leon248

Playstation Network darksonic24

How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:20 am

i will rely on my close combat skills and smarts to survive. only i was teamed up with someone who can provide support and weapons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

Playstation Network Camara662

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:36 pm

This is REALLY hard to say.. I'd like to lie and say that I'd be all bad ass and know what to do haha.. but when it all comes down to it, I cannot say how I would react until a similar situation fell before me.. probably scared shitless at first and paranoid. Once the adrenaline kicks in, it would become an attempt at ensuring my survival.
Back to top Go down
HRZONE2
Cerberus
Cerberus
HRZONE2

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:46 pm

i would kill the dogs that are blocking the doors and then pool a Brad Vickers lol. I would say with Chris or Jill in the mansion, but the people they tried to save....died so ya haha.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:10 pm

HRZONE2 wrote:
i would kill the dogs that are blocking the doors and then pool a Brad Vickers lol. I would say with Chris or Jill in the mansion, but the people they tried to save....died so ya haha.

And how would youkill the dogs good sir?you have a lighter and thats it. Maay I remind you that outside in the forest its dark and cold as shit, where the idea of heading outside and trying your luck with the vicious cerberus may be less appealing.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 am

They have plenty of beds, I'd just get comfy. Smile
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:45 am

Spike991 wrote:

Nice one but taking a seat in the dining room would be more fun...oh and watch out for that statue falling from the level above Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Nice one but taking a seat in the dining room would be more fun...oh and watch out for that statue falling from the level above Very Happy

I like all the scooby doo stuff in the REmake. I remember inspecting one bed, and it said that there were foot prints that looked like they went right through the bed. And I remember one of the paintings said that it looked like it was looking right at you.

Definately the best thing to do though, is split up. I mean it works so well everytime, in everything. You split up, then people get picked off one by one, it's brilliant.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:57 am

Spike991 wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I like all the scooby doo stuff in the REmake. I remember inspecting one bed, and it said that there were foot prints that looked like they went right through the bed. And I remember one of the paintings said that it looked like it was looking right at you.

Definately the best thing to do though, is split up. I mean it works so well everytime, in everything. You split up, then people get picked off one by one, it's brilliant.

Did the footprints ever amount to anything? I'm struggling to remember. Those sort of comments were what always made the old school RE games intriguing.

Like the bell that was apparently too heavy for Jill to push but super Carlos pushed that shit like it was a massive crate.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:09 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Did the footprints ever amount to anything? I'm struggling to remember. Those sort of comments were what always made the old school RE games intriguing.

No, you couldn't even see them, from what I remember, you just read that when you inspect the bed. It's one fo those things that adds to the game, adds to your imagination. I like it. Same with that one hall where all of those pics on the wall were said to have had the faces painted over. Just those little things, that can add to the creepy factor or whatever. REmake really was a masterpeice.

Quote :
Like the bell that was apparently too heavy for Jill to push but super Carlos pushed that shit like it was a massive crate.

I remember. Not sure if that was intriguing, but it was definately one of those odd RE things. I hate that room specifically though, because of that god forsaken puzzle...
Back to top Go down
Jilly
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jilly

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:48 am

Considering I admittedly have no combat training and have a natural fear of zombies I don't think I'd reacted kindly.

More than likely I'd lock myself up in one of the most secure rooms and starve to death. But if I suddenly decided to say screw it and go out all or nothing then I'd try and explore. Like a true RE master I'd be running and avoiding everything.
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/raccooncityoutbreak/index/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:30 am

Jilly wrote:
Like a true RE master I'd be running and avoiding everything.
...until the hunters came.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
leon248
Cerberus
Cerberus
leon248

Playstation Network darksonic24

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:31 am

i hate those damn hunters they have a one hit killer move and its a naked buff ape. i would of toke the grenade launcher upstairs and roast everything.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:52 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Jilly wrote:

So true. Hunters are almost impossible to avoid unless you have another person around you to help lure them away so you can take one out, if they're in groups of two or more that is.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Jilly wrote:

Especially if they can turn doorknobs like in the original.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

Playstation Network PinkYoshi06 (I think)

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Sargent D wrote:
I would start dancing to Thriller in hopes that the zombies will dance with me.

That is awesome.

In all seriousness, I would cry for a minute or two and then attempt to kill zombies and survive.
Back to top Go down
http://journeyofphoenix06.blogspot.com/
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:47 pm

i would sleep in the room where you find the closet zombie Smile

Seriously every part of that mansion is awsome beyond words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4