HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?

Go down 
+23
HRZONE2
BloodMoney88
leon248
VoyageTreader08
Residentevil521
PAULSAMSON
Monster Mash
McShowtime
chocotricks
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
DeadlyGenetics
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
Methsia
Mass Distraction
S.Winters
NiteKrawler
Spike991
Jill Sandwich
Sargent D
00biohazard
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:13 am

What else might happen..

To Wesker: Do I have to???

*steals Wesker's gun and makes a run for it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:17 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Run up to Forests balcony and hope he hasnt turned into a zombie yet, and that the Bazooka is there.

Wasn't that door locked?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:07 pm

保守的な wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Run up to Forests balcony and hope he hasnt turned into a zombie yet, and that the Bazooka is there.

Wasn't that door locked?

Not in the Original, cant remember if its locked in REmake.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:10 pm

But guys, since your there you wouldnt know the map, where the rooms are, or if there was an outbreak!!imagine you just woke up and you were in the middle of the mansion in front of the doors. I would panic at the freaky mansion, then start calling for help. Then I would see what doors there are, and after I see the first zombie in the hallway, I would run my ass off back to the hall. Then I would keep screaming, see if someone answers. Then I would just move on alone to the backyard thing, and when I see the zombies again, I would yell, throw like a rock at them, run back to the main hall and just be scared. Id wait for help. If in an hour nothing came, Id man up, and go looking through the mansion. Thats what I would do if it was real life. Just keeping it real.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Quite the epic situation to be in if you ask me. First off I would be terrified, especially if I was on my own. I would start off by getting a general idea of my current situation and attempt to figure out if it could get worse or not and then go from there trying to prepare just in case it would be to get worse.

I already have a knife and a lighter at my disposal? Ok this is a good start. Keeping my knife at the ready would be something I would do, just in case someone or something should come at me. I would most likely then slowly work my way around examining the doors where I currently am, then I would see which ones might be locked or unlocked. If the door is locked I'll make a note to try and remember it, which for me probably wouldn't work as I do more backtracking then anything for stuff.

After I've examined the doors I will most likely go on the hunt for the following items/things:

1.) A link to the outside world. A phone or a computer that hopefully works.
2.) A key or set of keys to unlock the doors I can't get through, if the door even takes a key.
3.) A better weapon to use and defend myself with. Preferably something with good range and can deal some damage that I might also be able to use to my advantage in getting through possible obstacles. A pipe or a baseball bat maybe even a crowbar would most likely be the among the first few things I'd go searching for before a gun as I would then go hunting for ammo if there is any and if there isn't it would make my firearm useless and a waste to carry around with me. But if I couldn't find any of those I guess a broom or mop would have to do to at least knock over or whack whatever there might be coming after me.
4.) Sustenance. No telling how long I may be stuck there if I've yet to encounter anything that wants to kill me seeing as I already know what lies in the woods surrounding the place. Right?
5.) Stuff for boo-boos. There is no telling if I could get one of those or not

I would probably call out to see if there's anyone else around too, just to make sure I'm either alone or that there might actually be someone else with me, hopefully not someone who wants to kill me or throw me to the wolves but would rather team up and work our way through our current predicament. I would also probably do a lot of running rather then walking, especially if I would encounter zombies or anything else along the way and try to listen for anything that might sound out of the ordinary. I would want to avoid confrontation at all costs unless I absolutely had to go against it.

Anyway that's what I would do.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Oh? Keeping it real are we?? Very Happy

Well. Here is how a plank would do it. (Me)

---

I would wake up and grunt because the floor is absolutely bloody cold. Look at the knife and lighter thinking. What the hell? Look around on the spot and think, What the hell? I would then walk over to the front door and hear distant barking of dogs. Get slightly scared and go into the dining room instead. Inspect the ink ribbon and put it next to the typewriter.

Sit at the fireplace to think about how the fumblemore I got here Razz

I would get up after 5 minutes of thinking and humming to myself (I do that when I'm scared). Hear some munching noise from the door next to the fireplace, open the door and call out 'Hello' and go to see what it is. A FECKING ZOMBIE! Squeal a little and run back into the dining room and get a chair to block the door.

Then I would jog to the main hall and decide whether I go outside or not. I scratch the idea since it's bloody cold. I would run to the first floor of the main hall and look out the big window and finalize my decision. Now I sit on the spot, and open the lighter since I love fire and it calms me, and think 'What the Hell'.

Cry for a few minutes then check the doors at the current floor I am on. I would get pissy, since I would be scared about the current situation, and poke the locks with the knife.

See that some doors have emblems on them and carve a big one on to the doors wood thinking it would come into use.

Hmm

There was more. But I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:17 pm

00biohazard wrote:
But guys, since your there you wouldnt know the map, where the rooms are, or if there was an outbreak!!
In that case I would most likely go for the front doors and throw them wide open. One more casualty to the forest. End of story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Hmm.. If I just randomly woke up in a mansion I'd have to assume the worst. Zombies or a vampire. But I'm pretty sure I'd sit on the steps for a while...

I'd be too scared to go anywhere. I'd probably peek into the other rooms cautiously before exploring further. Any movement and that doors gonna be closed quickly.

I'd have the knife in my hand at all times.

The silence would more than likely torture me the most. Can't hear anything when it's too silent.

That mansion would definitely need some BGM. Even a piano playing would be ok. Pull an ipod out of nowhere. Ha ha..

But If I came to face a zombie. I'd go for stabbing and kicking.

I'm only real good at the kicking.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:30 am

"Split up?! Are you guys fucking crazy?! We were just attacked by undead dogs and you want to split up?!"
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:53 am

S.Winters wrote:
Hmm.. If I just randomly woke up in a mansion I'd have to assume the worst. Zombies or a vampire. But I'm pretty sure I'd sit on the steps for a while...

I'd be too scared to go anywhere. I'd probably peek into the other rooms cautiously before exploring further. Any movement and that doors gonna be closed quickly.

The silence would more than likely torture me the most. Can't hear anything when it's too silent.

That mansion would definitely need some BGM. Even a piano playing would be ok. Pull an ipod out of nowhere. Ha ha..

Stabbing and kicking? Well IDK how kicking is gonna help you.

And stabbing...not sure what that's going to accomplish with a zombie either. scratch
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:55 am

Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

And stabbing...not sure what that's going to accomplish with a zombie either. scratch

Kicking to keep the zombies away. And then stabbing it in important zombie places.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:06 am

S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

Kicking to keep the zombies away. And then stabbing it in important zombie places.

They could grab your leg and take a chunk out of you.

And there's really only one important place on a zombie, the head.

Face it, you'd get eated pretty quick. tongue
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:09 am

No faith...
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:21 am

If only we could be Alter Universed into games. Especially RE. :{
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:44 am

The first thing that im going to do, Is find my way out and don't panic cause you can't focus if you do that. I can't stay for more than 1 hour on that place. So, I will explore the place carefully. Even though i am so frightened. I need to do it. Find something to defend myself, some things that might useful. Im not going to lay down and wait for those monsters to eat me. I dont wanna die in their hands. Be alert always, any unecessary movements will lead you to death. Remember they were sharks there also the crimson heads. Hmmm that's all, omg this is horrible...
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:47 am

Methsia wrote:

I think in this type of situation some of us would be having more fun trying to figure it out and killing things rather than being afraid we're going to die. I could always try a friend of mine's theory to be 'alter universed'. She had this theory where if an electrical storm occurred while playing her Gamecube we could be zapped into whatever game was currently being played. Or our 'essence' at least. We could meet the characters and play along. But if we died well we died. Beating the game sent us back(I think) and we took back with us whatever we had grabbed, learned, etc... It was actually a very interesting talk and made some of us wonder about the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Yeah that's what I thought. That's why I wanted it to rain this morning. Sad

Since I was playing REmake. God. Imagine if you wanted a lock of hair from
all the characters in that game!!

They'd be like. You what?

*sigh*

One day.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:17 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Methsia wrote:

I think in this type of situation some of us would be having more fun trying to figure it out and killing things rather than being afraid we're going to die. I could always try a friend of mine's theory to be 'alter universed'. She had this theory where if an electrical storm occurred while playing her Gamecube we could be zapped into whatever game was currently being played. Or our 'essence' at least. We could meet the characters and play along. But if we died well we died. Beating the game sent us back(I think) and we took back with us whatever we had grabbed, learned, etc... It was actually a very interesting talk and made some of us wonder about the possibilities.

This sounds like it could be a twilight zone episode. (goes and plays REmake in hopes of it happening)
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Methsia wrote:
Yeah that's what I thought. That's why I wanted it to rain this morning. Sad

Since I was playing REmake. God. Imagine if you wanted a lock of hair from
all the characters in that game!!

They'd be like. You what?

*sigh*

One day.

My souvenir of choice? Albert Wesker himself. Dead on the floor or not(seeing as I already know he's going to come back) I'm hauling his butt up to the roof, killing the tyrant, then dragging him into the chopper and TA-DA! I figure so long as him in a choke-hold type deal he'll come back to reality with me! *bricked*
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:46 pm

I am too small to carry the bastard. I would take his Samurai Edge, lock of hair,
boots, his sunglasses and shirt.

From Jill, I would ask of a lock of hair and her beret.

Barry, his magnum and red vest.

Rebecca, lock of hair, choker and herbs she mixed herself.

Chris, lock of hair, lighter and vest.

Just cause.

I would also keep the keys as a solid memory.

And a shotgun.

All the files. Slides and an eye of a zombie.

It is spoiled of me to ask for that much, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:46 pm

i would try to find the merchant,kill him and take is infinite rocket launcher
after that i would try to find a ink ribon and save my progress
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:

No merchant in the first RE bro :S
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Methsia wrote:
I am too small to carry the bastard. I would take his Samurai Edge, lock of hair,

Just cause.

And a shotgun.

Spoiled? Naaahhh after all you probably never going to go back or see them again so take it all! I'd be stingy and grab whatever I could. But my arms would be full.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:16 pm

00biohazard wrote:
chrisredfielmusculo wrote:

No merchant in the first RE bro :S

yeah i know,but i could use a mod,since its a videogame and zombies dont exist

xd
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Methsia wrote:

Just cause.

And a shotgun.

Spoiled? Naaahhh after all you probably never going to go back or see them again so take it all! I'd be stingy and grab whatever I could. But my arms would be full.

Imagine how long it would take though. Considering we've been zapped there. We'd be a
nightmare to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next