HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?

Go down 
+23
HRZONE2
BloodMoney88
leon248
VoyageTreader08
Residentevil521
PAULSAMSON
Monster Mash
McShowtime
chocotricks
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
DeadlyGenetics
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
Methsia
Mass Distraction
S.Winters
NiteKrawler
Spike991
Jill Sandwich
Sargent D
00biohazard
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:21 am

Methsia wrote:
I am too small to carry the bastard. I would take his Samurai Edge, lock of hair,
boots, his sunglasses and shirt.

From Jill, I would ask of a lock of hair and her beret.

Barry, his magnum and red vest.

Rebecca, lock of hair, choker and herbs she mixed herself.

Chris, lock of hair, lighter and vest.

Just cause.

I would also keep the keys as a solid memory.

And a shotgun.

All the files. Slides and an eye of a zombie.

It is spoiled of me to ask for that much, but whatever.

What's up with all these locks of hair? You frrrrreak!
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:25 am

Methsia wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Methsia wrote:
I am too small to carry the bastard. I would take his Samurai Edge, lock of hair,
boots, his sunglasses and shirt.

From Jill, I would ask of a lock of hair and her beret.

Barry, his magnum and red vest.

Rebecca, lock of hair, choker and herbs she mixed herself.

Chris, lock of hair, lighter and vest.

Just cause.

I would also keep the keys as a solid memory.

And a shotgun.

All the files. Slides and an eye of a zombie.

It is spoiled of me to ask for that much, but whatever.

Spoiled? Naaahhh after all you probably never going to go back or see them again so take it all! I'd be stingy and grab whatever I could. But my arms would be full.

Imagine how long it would take though. Considering we've been zapped there. We'd be a
nightmare to them.

I only think we'd be a nightmare to them if they had to keep saving us. But seeing as we'd already have knowledge of how to beat the game itself and what to expect we'd probably fly through it and just rely on them to kill everything that we would have to encounter.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:53 am

00biohazard wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Methsia wrote:
If only we could be Alter Universed into games. Especially RE. :{

I think in this type of situation some of us would be having more fun trying to figure it out and killing things rather than being afraid we're going to die. I could always try a friend of mine's theory to be 'alter universed'. She had this theory where if an electrical storm occurred while playing her Gamecube we could be zapped into whatever game was currently being played. Or our 'essence' at least. We could meet the characters and play along. But if we died well we died. Beating the game sent us back(I think) and we took back with us whatever we had grabbed, learned, etc... It was actually a very interesting talk and made some of us wonder about the possibilities.

This sounds like it could be a twilight zone episode. (goes and plays REmake in hopes of it happening)
More like Captain N.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:55 am

You know there are so many cabinets?

I would be checking all of those just in case.

I love opening cabinets and just looking through the contents.
I always do that with mine.I know. I'm so sad.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:01 am

Am I seriously the only one who would immediately opt for the front doors? If I didn't know where I am and what's happening I would automatically turn around and leave.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:11 am

I thought about that. But I want ADVENTURE. CHARLIEEEE

Weren't there dogs at the front door? If you walked/ran a few meters from the mansion,
I think they would have heard you.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:25 am

Come play Charlie, come plaaaayyyy.

That's what I posted in the previous page. One more casualty to the forest.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:06 am

Id dominate like a boss
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:55 pm

NO WORRIES! I'll take care of them Guardians of Insanity! I'll beat their asses for the count!........... Wait.............. XD
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Mass would be eaten alive by the dogs. Hopefully if we're all there at the same time we'd hear him and attempt to save his life.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:52 am

Pocket all the valuable jewelry that I could, steal the best wines in the cellar, and try to find any loose credit cards in corpses' pockets. It's not like they're gonna be using them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:06 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mass would be eaten alive by the dogs. Hopefully if we're all there at the same time we'd hear him and attempt to save his life.
Oh sweet! I get to be the next Joseph!

If you guys actually managed to save me the next thing to do for me would be to figure out how on earth did I become a time traveler.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:21 am

*GASSSPPPPP*

You know what?? It would be like The Hangover :OO

I want to be Allen. :}
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:26 am

Monster Mash wrote:
Pocket all the valuable jewelry that I could, steal the best wines in the cellar, and try to find any loose credit cards in corpses' pockets. It's not like they're gonna be using them.

And if you get eaten alive too you won't have a need for that stuff either. Bahahahaha

Mass Distraction wrote:
Oh sweet! I get to be the next Joseph!

If you guys actually managed to save me the next thing to do for me would be to figure out how on earth did I become a time traveler.

We wouldn't let you die! ...Maybe. I mean not much we'd be able to do if you were to be bitten because then you'd be doomed.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:43 am

Lol. If you were bitten. We would throw you out again and
barricade the door lololololol

We would be walking away going Bitch PLEASE. We like you but we dun wanna die.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:00 am

Oh forget it, Mass. We don't like you anymore and we never did. We just dont wanna die. So we better throw your ass out. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:03 am

I'll have to be Wesker for a moment and do what he's doing in Methsia's sig. Cool
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Imagine if all of us woke up in the man hall? Can you imagine how fast we'd conquer that place???
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
And if you get eaten alive too you won't have a need for that stuff either. Bahahahaha

I'd get wasted beforehand. I'm unstoppable when I'm hammered.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Oh forget it, Mass. We don't like you anymore and we never did. We just dont wanna die. So we better throw your ass out. Laughing

Mass, sacrifice yourself!
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:

Mass, sacrifice yourself!

That's the admins power-----------------BTW: TOP 20!
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Congrats. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Residentevil521
Cerberus
Cerberus
Residentevil521

Playstation Network mike39201

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:38 pm

00biohazard wrote:
If you somehow caught yourself in the arklay outbreak, in the main hall of the spencer mansion, with the survival abilities you have now, with no radio, a knife and a lighter, what would you do?how would you react?would you be scared?how scared? tell us!!
I'd use a gameshark http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/2/2d/Trollface_HD.png/618px-Trollface_HD.png
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:47 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
I'll have to be Wesker for a moment and do what he's doing in Methsia's sig. Cool

HAhhahaha. I can imagine that. We're all mourning for Mass, then you break out in to a:

Bitch, please. --------------------- I got work to do.
How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 Tumblr_lhs7qdxw4R1qg1nymHow would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 Tumblr_lhs6qxJ5qv1qg1nym

I would be your follower. No doubt.
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:58 am

Once I found enough firepower, I would go back outside, find the nearest road and follow it back to Raccoon City, taking down any dog that dares to cross my path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?   How would you have reacted during the mansion incident? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you have reacted during the mansion incident?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next