Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Spencer Mansion question! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Spencer Mansion question! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Spencer Mansion question! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Spencer Mansion question! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Spencer Mansion question! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Spencer Mansion question! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Spencer Mansion question! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Spencer Mansion question! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Spencer Mansion question! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Spencer Mansion question!

Go down 
+4
NiteKrawler
RedFieldRiot
Spike991
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Spencer Mansion question! Empty
PostSubject: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:14 pm

In the Remake when you venture outside of the spencer mansion there appear to be small graveyards. What kind of people were buried on the estate? The Spencer family relatives?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:03 pm

Jamesy wrote:
In the Remake when you venture outside of the spencer mansion there appear to be small graveyards. What kind of people were buried on the estate? The Spencer family relatives?

It never says, and anything is really just speculation...but wasn't the one that was chained up in the coffin George Trevor? Maybe that as all set up as some elaborate way to hold Trevor's dead body, wouldn't put it pass Spencer.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:06 pm

Quite true although it is known in true historcial contexts for large mansion estates to have their own graveyards where the families are buried...nice big family plots so maybe it could have been the Spencer family plot or maybe it was a very elaborate hoax and trap....we may never know.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:11 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Quite true although it is known in true historcial contexts for large mansion estates to have their own graveyards where the families are buried...nice big family plots so maybe it could have been the Spencer family plot or maybe it was a very elaborate hoax and trap....we may never know.

Yeah that could be, as having a bunch of elaborate traps is Spencer's forte.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Well considering the mansion isn't old enough to have housed any other generations, they are probably all empty. I think it was just a way of making the REmake more creepy. I don't think they thought much about who was actually in these graves. I assume Umbrella wouldn't put that much effort into burying failed experiments or assassinated persons. They'd probably just incinerate them.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:05 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well considering the mansion isn't old enough to have housed any other generations, they are probably all empty. I think it was just a way of making the REmake more creepy. I don't think they thought much about who was actually in these graves. I assume Umbrella wouldn't put that much effort into burying failed experiments or assassinated persons. They'd probably just incinerate them.
Not Umbrella, but Spencer specifically, as burying just someone random person isn't what would happen, but Trevor is much more significant.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Not Umbrella, but Spencer specifically, as burying just someone random person isn't what would happen, but Trevor is much more significant.Smile

Trevor would be the only logical one buried there. Maybe Jessica too.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:42 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah that is what I was saying.Smile I am pretty sure he is the one zombie/crimson head, that is burried in that coffin that you have to release with the 4 masks....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:00 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah that is what I was saying.Smile I am pretty sure he is the one zombie/crimson head, that is burried in that coffin that you have to release with the 4 masks....

I should look it up...I'm just too lazy.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:39 am

I'd say most likely relatives etc. Not uncommon for big mansions to have private cemeteries, as the intent is for the house to be passed down through the generations.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:55 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
I'd say most likely relatives etc. Not uncommon for big mansions to have private cemeteries, as the intent is for the house to be passed down through the generations.

It's only be relatives if they were transferred there from some other cemetery. I'd say it was mostly set up to make the mansion seem more authentic to anyone who may come too close.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

It's only be relatives if they were transferred there from some other cemetery. I'd say it was mostly set up to make the mansion seem more authentic to anyone who may come too close.
Yeah, good point. Fake headstones. One of the few things Umbrella may have actually thought through. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:18 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:

Sure, but this is not ordinary, even in the slightest, and last time I checked Spencer wasn't trying to finish up his research to go sit down witht the family and have dinner.Smile

It is speculation, but Spencer was more than likely a bachelor, and whom he would bury would more than likely be Trevor, for sinister and self sastisfactory purposes.Smile

@Nite, about the one in the coffin being Trevor, well I am not too lazy, but I actually just don't remember it ever saying he was the one in the coffin, it is just speculation, and one of thoes RE Retrospective videos that frodomir usually posts mentions that, of course those guys have been incorrect before but.....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:28 pm

You know I was talking about myself being lazy right Spike? Just figured I'd make sure lol.

Last edited by NiteKrawler on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:36 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I'd say it was mostly set up to make the mansion seem more authentic to anyone who may come too close.

I second this,its exactly that.

and for the Crimson being in the coffin...I doubt its Trevor,as Trevor is dead long time ago and the experiences on this Crimson were only made recently,read reports about the creature in the coffin,they say in that report,that they put this mad zombie into the coffin(and I think I remember this report was dated recently,have to check it).
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:01 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You know I was talking about myself being lazy right Spike? Just figured I'd make sure lol.

Yeah I know.Smile That is weird, because I reread my reply right after I made it and I thought you might think I though you said I was lazy, but it is kind of funny because I was too lazy to change it....

Anywho, @PublicEnemy, I don't think that there was ever a document that described how might be in the coffin, as I said before, just speculation, but the idea of Trevor is probably the most logical, although I am aware that Crimson Heads seem to be a mutation from the orignal zombie...and I also do not remember George ever being infected at all...again I need to read the stuff again.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Anywho, @PublicEnemy, I don't think that there was ever a document that described how might be in the coffin, as I said before, just speculation, but the idea of Trevor is probably the most logical, although I am aware that Crimson Heads seem to be a mutation from the orignal zombie...and I also do not remember George ever being infected at all...again I need to read the stuff again.Smile

Yes there is a document about it(atleast in my game Razz )
where a scientist is talkin about crimson heads,and saying that they "enclosed this creature into the coffin,under the cemetery" (those not might be the exact words,but I'll get you the exact words soon)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:17 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yes there is a document about it(atleast in my game Razz )
where a scientist is talkin about crimson heads,and saying that they "enclosed this creature into the coffin,under the cemetery" (those not might be the exact words,but I'll get you the exact words soon)

And I will be eagerly awaiting.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Ok,until I can get my hands on my Wii(probably friday or saturday) and find this report again...
Ill put on the exact words and where you find this report.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:25 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Ok,until I can get my hands on my Wii(probably friday or saturday) and find this report again...
Ill put on the exact words and where you find this report.

Well I have REmake on GC, so Iam sure I could find it, as well as numerous RE site that have the documents written for viewing pleasure, if I find it before you do I will quote the exact words & post for our viewing pleasure.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:30 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Well I have REmake on GC, so Iam sure I could find it, as well as numerous RE site that have the documents written for viewing pleasure, if I find it before you do I will quote the exact words & post for our viewing pleasure.Smile

No problems mate,and to help you find it,if I remember it right,you find this document before you fight the crimson head under the cemetary.

ps:and the document(besides talkin about they put the crimson head in the coffin under the cemetary)talks about why they named the "crimson-head" like that...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Okay Public, here we go, they were the V-acts.Smile

"V-ACT

There is now evidence that when the host loses consciousness, the body
goes into a dormant state. During this time the virus becomes active
and rapidly transforms and reconstructs the basic composition of the
body.

The host eventually mutated into a humanoid creature. (We call them V-
ACTs)

Its speed and amazing muscular development are particularly noteworthy.
After transformation, it becomes more agile and aggressive.

Already four of our researchers have died from trying to feed it,
turning the place into an instant blood bath. (Ever since this tragic
and barbaric accident, we have decided to call its kind "Crimson Heads")

That dangerous and precious prototype specimen can't be left there. We
have to figure out a way to deal with it. Termination is definitely not
an option.

We finally decided to freeze the specimen and confine the body inside
the basement of the backyard cemetery."

It doesn't say that it is or isn't George Trevor, it simply says that it was a prototype, so it could be Trevor, or just some annonymous specimen.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Okay Public, here we go, they were the V-acts.Smile

"V-ACT

There is now evidence that when the host loses consciousness, the body
goes into a dormant state. During this time the virus becomes active
and rapidly transforms and reconstructs the basic composition of the
body.

The host eventually mutated into a humanoid creature. (We call them V-
ACTs)

Its speed and amazing muscular development are particularly noteworthy.
After transformation, it becomes more agile and aggressive.

Already four of our researchers have died from trying to feed it,
turning the place into an instant blood bath. (Ever since this tragic
and barbaric accident, we have decided to call its kind "Crimson Heads")

That dangerous and precious prototype specimen can't be left there. We
have to figure out a way to deal with it. Termination is definitely not
an option.

We finally decided to freeze the specimen and confine the body inside
the basement of the backyard cemetery."

It doesn't say that it is or isn't George Trevor, it simply says that it was a prototype, so it could be Trevor, or just some annonymous specimen.Smile

First,thanks for taking your time to find it.
But second,I was never speaking about they tell us if its Trevor or not,but about the date of this report.
wich would tell us if this report(and the experience) was made long time after the death of Trevor or not(compared along with the journal of Trevor,the last sentences with the last date probably shows when he approximatevely died).
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:16 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
First,thanks for taking your time to find it.
But second,I was never speaking about they tell us if its Trevor or not,but about the date of this report.
wich would tell us if this report(and the experience) was made long time after the death of Trevor or not(compared along with the journal of Trevor,the last sentences with the last date probably shows when he approximatevely died).

No problemo, it only took a few minutes.Smile

Well I didn't see a date, but I do know that Trevor died long ago, wasn't it like 1960 something...Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:47 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah I know.Smile That is weird, because I reread my reply right after I made it and I thought you might think I though you said I was lazy, but it is kind of funny because I was too lazy to change it....

lmao nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Mansion question!   Spencer Mansion question! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spencer Mansion question!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next