HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats your greatest accomplishment?

Go down 
+9
chrisredfielmusculo
Yoshi
Methsia
weskersbarber
ChickenHeart
Sargent D
Spike991
NiteKrawler
00biohazard
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

Playstation Network PinkYoshi06 (I think)

Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your greatest accomplishment?   Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:12 am

Kino_00 wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
Wow, yeah that's amazing. It definitely takes willpower. I've been following this program for about 2 months now and lost 15 pounds so not bad. I've been really half-assing it lately though. And I was suppose to give up dairy for a month, but yeah I couldn't do that. I love cheese and yogurt too much (:

But again, congratz that's awesome Smile

Don't give up ! And if you go with low carbohydrate diet you don't need to stop eating cheese and yoghourt. You can't really stop eating dairy completely or you don't get calcium for your heart and bones, unless you replace it with dietary supplements. The whole idea of it is that your body will start burning fat (calories) as energy instead of carbohydrates, resulting loss of weight.
Cheese is alot of calories, but if you don't gain carbohydrates to 'balance' it, it's ridicilously easy to get rid of calories. This is also why you may feel more exhausted than normally; your body tries to get used to lower amount of carbohydrates.
Besides, there are alot of yoghourts in grocery store with low amount of carbohydrates !

Thanks (:
Yeah I started getting Greek Yogurt which is way way better than the cheap stuff - cheap ones tend to have a lot of sugar added I noticed. I did use some dietary supplements..A multi-vitamin and glucosamine (Which I got chewables and it was absolutely horrible tasting). I don't think I could ever give up cheese, just portion it. Did you do like 5-6 smaller meals a day?
Back to top Go down
http://journeyofphoenix06.blogspot.com/
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Whats your greatest accomplishment?   Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:36 am

5-6 swall meals a day is such brosience
has long you are on a calorie deficit,and your diet has enough protein
you are all good,but having timed meals does help in terms in not feeling hungry,tired e.t.c
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Whats your greatest accomplishment?   Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:50 am

Yoshi wrote:
Thanks (:
Yeah I started getting Greek Yogurt which is way way better than the cheap stuff - cheap ones tend to have a lot of sugar added I noticed. I did use some dietary supplements..A multi-vitamin and glucosamine (Which I got chewables and it was absolutely horrible tasting). I don't think I could ever give up cheese, just portion it. Did you do like 5-6 smaller meals a day?

Yeah, and not to mention how many E-codes you can find from 'cheap' ones; preservatives (E200-299) and oxidations (E300-399) etc.
You can make amazing discoveries for your diet by just walking around grocery store and reading nutrition contents on different foodstuff. For example that's how I found my current replacement for bread, sort of like crackers with alot of dietary fibres.
Dietary supplements can taste like sh*t but they are essential with most diets. Don't forget fatty acids such as omega-3 and omega-6. Cod-liver oil is disgusting but damn healthy. You can buy it as pills aswell without any taste if oil is just too horrible.
I ate 2 smaller warm meals every day and 3-4 times some "snacks", like ie those crackers or small portion of salad/vegetables.
And don't forget the most important damn thing; water. Aim to drink at least 1,5-2 litres of water every day. And ofc if you do sports - or weather is hot/sweaty - you should drink at least twice that amount.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Whats your greatest accomplishment?   Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:52 am

Baking a Carrot Cake.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Whats your greatest accomplishment?   Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Getting $10,000 scholarship money for college
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Whats your greatest accomplishment?   Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:54 am

Finishing Project Zero ages ago.

I had real trouble with it :{
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Whats your greatest accomplishment?   Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 am

Methsia wrote:
Finishing Project Zero ages ago.

I had real trouble with it :{

I remember the time when i thought Project Zero and Fatal Fram were two different games...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your greatest accomplishment?   Whats your greatest accomplishment? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your greatest accomplishment?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2