Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?

Go down 
+5
Sargent D
Turo602
00biohazard
Methsia
Lady Yuna
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? Empty
PostSubject: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:44 am

So, about a week ago I came across this manga called "Biohazard: Marhawa Desire". I read the prologue chapter and thought it was okay... I guess. There was lots of action, but barely any dialogue being exchanged. I researched more about this story and thought it was just one of those random comics that had nothing to do with the series... well, I was wrong. Turns out the magazine is canon according to andriasang. I still haven't seen an official statement from Capcom confirming that this is true. But, from what it looks like so far; this could be related to re6. There's no timestamp of when this takes place, but it does feature Chris's partner. What do you guys think? I thought it was weird because in the trailer I didn't see any zombies in Chris's section. Only Leon's. scratch And who do you think that hooded lady could be? Hopefully its not Jill again or Jessica. Maybe Mera? or someone new?

Last edited by Lady Yuna on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:50 am

Lady Yuna wrote:
So, about a week ago I came across this manga called "Biohazard: Marhawa Desire". I read the prologue chapter and thought it was okay... I guess. There was lots of action, but barely any dialogue being exchanged. I researched more about this story and thought it was just one of those random comics that had nothing to do with the series... well, I was wrong. Turns out the magazine is canon according to andriasang. I still haven't seen an official statement from Capcom confirming that this is true. But, from what it looks like so far; this could be related to re6. There's no timestamp of when this takes place, but it does feature Chris's partner. What do you guys think? I thought it was weird because in the trailer I didn't see any zombies in Chris's section. Only Leon's. scratch And who do you think that hooded lady could be? Hopefully its not Jill again. Maybe Mera?

I heard about this manga from Mass Distraction, one of the Wesker's Children on this Forum.
Haven't really started reading it, don't really know where it is for a start.

Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:52 am

havent read the manga, if its english, if you could post a link it would be awesome.I think its canon, since it introduces Beards Nevence, Chris´s partner, and its probably based on a different incident entirely from re6, most likely happened beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:08 pm

I'd love to post the link but I keep getting an error message saying that "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days". If you google biohazard marhawa desire mangago; it should appear as the first link. Sorry, its the best I could do. =/

Last edited by Lady Yuna on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:09 pm

Lady Yuna wrote:
I'd love to post the link but I keep getting an error message saying that "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days". If you google biohazard marhawa desire mangago; it should appear as the first link. Sorry, its the best I could do. =/

Sa'll good, thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Methsia wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:

No problem! The next chapter should be released in a few days. I'll be sure to let everyone know! Smile

@00biohazard- could be. Maybe Chris's personal trauma might be exposed in this manga. I'm kind of disappointed though. It looks like a great story but I think the movies and games should be considered canon. I thought Damnation would be the one to explore the events before 6, but now I'm not sure.

EDIT: One more thing.. Its a silly question, but that line "Let's go out for dinner after this?" Did he address that to both of them? I can't tell. My manga reading skills and my brain are just not syncing today. Right now my mind is on my homework that I still have to do soon lol! Embarassed

Last edited by Lady Yuna on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

Playstation Network Turo602

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Lady Yuna wrote:

Don't worry Yuna. You sent me the link over at ZD so I'll post it. Wink

http://www.mangatraders.com/view/file/122974/page/1
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Lady Yuna wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:

No problem! The next chapter should be released in a few days. I'll be sure to let everyone know! Smile

EDIT: One more thing.. Its a silly question, but that line "Let's go out for dinner after this?" Did he address that to both of them? I can't tell. My manga reading skills and my brain are just not syncing today. Right now my mind is on my homework that I still have to do soon lol! Embarassed

Ah, I will have to read that part. Do yo' homework. When it's done, it's pleasure.

Last edited by Methsia on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : And thanks Turo :D)
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:22 pm

Turo602 wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:

Don't worry Yuna. You sent me the link over at ZD so I'll post it. Wink

Thanks Turo. I appreciate it.

Methsia wrote:
Ah, I will have to read that part. Do yo' homework. When it's done, it's pleasure.

LOL! I will. There's not that much I have to do, I don't think. But your right... its like having weight lifted from your back. I can't wait until this semester finally over though. One more to go and then its summer break.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Lady Yuna wrote:
]
Methsia wrote:

LOL! I will. There's not that much I have to do, I don't think. But your right... its like having weight lifted from your back. I can't wait until this semester finally over though. One more to go and then its summer break.

It's also hell at my school. It's so stressy. I have two case studies to finish. ;_;
And tons of Art homework to catch up on.

Also, what chapter was that line you quoted at?

Last edited by Methsia on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Methsia wrote:
Quote :
Methsia wrote:

It's also hell at my school. It's so stressy. I have two case studies to finish. ;_;

Haha, suckers. I just finished my homework a while ago. Take that bogus essay!

Last edited by Turo602 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:28 pm

Wow, epic fail... This thing is seriously bugging out.

Last edited by Turo602 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Turo602 wrote:
Wow, epic fail... This thing is seriously bugging out,

YOU DOUBLE POSTED. QUICK, DELETE IT BEFORE THE ADMINS SEE.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Methsia wrote:

Methsia wrote:

Also, what chapter was that line you quoted at?[/quote]

Do your homework lol! I remember case studies though when I was in high school. Those were the worst assignments ever. Oh, art? Is it hard?

Last edited by Lady Yuna on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Methsia wrote:
Turo602 wrote:

LOL! I'm sure they'll understand. Honest mistake. I quoted you and this giant mess came from it. I don't even know how I ended up with two post.

You can delete post?
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:36 pm

Turo602 wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Turo602 wrote:

LOL! I'm sure they'll understand. Honest mistake. I quoted you and this giant mess came from it. I don't even know how I ended up with two post.

You can delete post?

Oh ho, they will bash you in. Especially Nite. I think.

Anyway, the delete button is next to edit on the right of it. It's an x.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:08 pm

Methsia wrote:
Turo602 wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Turo602 wrote:

You can delete post?

Shocked I knew they didn't like double posting, but they'll bash you?

This is kind of an offtopic question, but why is it that I keep getting the "new members error" whenever I quote somebody who included a link in their post. I never posted a link, and deleting them from other members posts just so I can reply is kind of weird. Oh, by the way.. that line was in that chapter on page 22, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Lady Yuna wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Turo602 wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Turo602 wrote:

You can delete post?

This is kind of an offtopic question, but why is it that I keep getting the "new members error" whenever I quote somebody who included a link in their post. I never posted a link, and deleting them from other members posts just so I can reply is kind of weird. Oh, by the way.. that line was in that chapter on page 22, I believe.

Its amazingly clever, isn't it?

Yeah I found it Very Happy It was directed towards Mera. Where do you read it from?
Left to Right? Right to Left?
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Methsia wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Turo602 wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Turo602 wrote:

You can delete post?

Its amazingly clever, isn't it?

Yeah I found it Very Happy It was directed towards Mera. Where do you read it from?
Left to Right? Right to Left?

Oh, you read it from Right to left. Instead of reading it like a regular book which is Left to right. You read it the opposite way.
Oo really? I thought it was towards both of them. Oh well. I guess he likes her then right? Ugh, that scene... its ruining my pairing.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Yeah, I just got confused with the first 3 pages and realized it's
read from Right to Left. Try reading the page again, see if it makes
sense to you that way Smile
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:44 pm

I REALLY want to get a copy of that manga.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Methsia wrote:

Unfortunately it did. What a let down. Boo Mera! Go find somebody else lol. I thought Capcom wasn't about implementing interests with their characters.

Sargent D wrote:

Well, maybe someone in NA will pick it up. It'll be a while though before we see it since the magazine/the story just started.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Lady Yuna wrote:
Methsia wrote:

Unfortunately it did. What a let down. Boo Mera! Go find somebody else lol. I thought Capcom wasn't about implementing interests with their characters.

Sargent D wrote:

Well, maybe someone in NA will pick it up. It'll be a while though before we see it since the magazine/the story just started.

Are you talking about Beards and Mera?cause it was him that asked her out, not Chris..
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:23 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:
Methsia wrote:

Sargent D wrote:

Are you talking about Beards and Mera?cause it was him that asked her out, not Chris..

Sad Yeah. I thought it was directed towards the both of them (Chris and Mera) by the way he was standing. Didn't know it was just for her and it came out of no where which made no sense. I really apologize for posting something like that. I get attached to characters pretty easily and even some people can agree. I'll try to keep it to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:28 am

I personally think it's canon seeing as Beards is in it and appears in a main game.

For another canon manga, in case you are interested, there's Biohazard: The Umbrella Chronicles. It takes place just before the invasion of the Russian Umbrella facility.

There's also Resident Evil by Ricardo Sanchez, a comic series that is as canon as you want it to be and itroduces different BSAA operatives.

EDIT: Forgot one. Resident Evil by Marvel Comics. It's a prequel to the first game that was bundled with the original release of RE1.

Just throwing these out there in case you are interested in reading canon comic additions to the series Very Happy If you ever happen to find the last one online please tell me, I'd like to read it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?   Biohazard Manga; Canon or not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Biohazard Manga; Canon or not?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next