Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Manga/Anime

Go down 
+3
DXP
MSR
thesageofsixpaths86
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thesageofsixpaths86
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
thesageofsixpaths86

Resident Evil Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:28 pm

For some reason there has never been a manga series nor anime series based on Resident Evil :(there are American comics like the Fire and Ice series but not one manga or anime and I am shocked Shocked 

Who here would like to see a Resident Evil manga/anime based on the games and novels they could do 13 episodes for each game starting with Season 0
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:52 pm

I dont really fancy manga. But it might be cool seeing some original manga stories. Especially just expanded stuff, maybe with the BSAA or maybe STARS, particularly that time period between the Mansion and Raccoon Incidents, or possibly some expansion on some of Umbrella's groups like the UBCS or USS, orrr something with Irving and his black market dealings and previous encounters with BSAA perhaps. It could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
thesageofsixpaths86
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
thesageofsixpaths86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:59 pm

If they do make a series I really hope is from resident Evil 1, 2, and 3 seeing as I am not a big fan of 4 and 5
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:21 am

thesageofsixpaths86 wrote:
For some reason there has never been a manga series nor anime series based on Resident Evil :(there are American comics like the Fire and Ice series but not one manga or anime and I am shocked Shocked 

Who here would like to see a Resident Evil manga/anime based on the games and novels they could do 13 episodes for each game starting with Season 0

As much as I would love to see an anime based on the first game it won't happen....and as for manga the only stuff I know of that follows RE 1-3 is hentai based stuff -_-

There was a manga based on the BSAA:
http://residentevil.wikia.com/Biohazard_Marhawa_Desire

There was also a whole bunch of eastern based comics (mainly Chinese) based on re 1-3
http://residentevil.wikia.com/BIOHAZARD_3_LAST_ESCAPE_%28comic%29

Luckily I did stumble on one site that actually has all the BH3 comics in scanned form:
http://game.pchome.net/bio/biodm/index.htm

Again they are in Chinese...so trying to make sense of them well that's another thing the artwork on the other hand is awesome.
Back to top Go down
thesageofsixpaths86
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
thesageofsixpaths86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:23 am

The manga based on the BSAA looks good but the Chinese comics just looks too much like Street Fighter to me I don't like the way Nemesis and Tyrant looks retarded

Still I am shocked that not one big Japanese manga artist has created a series other than Biohazard: Marhawa Desire Maybe I should send the script that I've been working on to Capcom and try to get the rights to make a anime series It's based on the novels by S.D Perry because to me the novels are are one of the best and most informative in the series and I think Calbin Cove would look great Smile

Oh and DC brong the first set of comics out in America then Wild Storm took over and they are good comics the DC comics are really hard to find and very expensive
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:14 am

Dark red text is too hard to read against the black background of the forum index. I've changed it back to default.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:27 am

Still I am shocked that not one big Japanese manga artist has created a series other than Biohazard: Marhawa Desire Maybe I should send the script that I've been working on to Capcom and try to get the rights to make a anime series It's based on the novels by S.D Perry because to me the novels are are one of the best and most informative in the series and I think Calbin Cove would look great Smile

Oh and DC brong the first set of comics out in America then Wild Storm took over and they are good comics the DC comics are really hard to find and very expensive

First it was Marvel that brought the comics over not DC. and 2 as much as I love SD Perry's stuff its non cannon not going to go down well with Capcom at all.
Back to top Go down
thesageofsixpaths86
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
thesageofsixpaths86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:47 am

Thanks for the info about Marvel I learn new things every day Smile

But I don't see Capcom having a problem with someone making a anime nor a movie based on the novels seeing as they gave Paule W Anderson the rights to make that poor excuse he calls a movie series he ruined Resident Evil

I think they would like my script it's not done yet but I think fans would like it I have a two hour prequel about the RPD investigating the murders months before the first game starts then the series would start with chapter one from Umbrella Conspiracy
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:00 pm

I'd like to see one that elaborates more on the characters during the early games.

• Start out by showing STARS doing a normal mission or two (let us get to know the characters better and show us that they're actually good at their jobs)
  • Show more of Bravo team during RE0 and RE1's events (not just Rebecca)
  • Show the stuff between RE1 & RE2
  • Show more of Birkin while he was still human
  • Show what Rebecca did after RE1
  • Show what Chris was doing while he was "missing"
Back to top Go down
thesageofsixpaths86
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
thesageofsixpaths86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:12 pm

Actually Chris wasn't really missing if you read Calbin Cove S.D Perry tells what happens Chris, Jill, and Barry had to go into hiding after the corrupt S.T.A.R.S members that Umbrella paid off tried to kill them at Barry's house in the beginning of the book he went to Europe to spy on Umbrella at their main branch yeah it doesn't show what he was doing and he doesn't come back into the main story line until Code Veronica but there are hints

And RE0 will be in the series but it's going to be short and a Birkin story line would be good for a filler arc between seasons

As for character stories Umbrella Conspiracy has allot of character background for Chris, Jill, Barry, Rebecca, and Wesker that's one reason I like the books so much I just wish S.D Perry would write more Resident Evil books she did good on the books from the games and her Originals Calbin Cove and Underworld

In Calbin Cove she gives us a small glympse of the Plaga and in Underworld we get a mutated T-Rex who can't love that no zombies though

And some fans would hate my series because I want to stick to the original Resident Evil I didn't care for Resident Evil 4 and 5 just didn't feel like RE to me don't Get me wrong they was good games but I am an zombie and Umbrella Corporation fan for life I grew up with Resident Evil I remember when it was on Sega before Playstation got the rights to Resident Evil and brought out the Directors Cut and then the rest well except Code Veronica that was Dreamcast before Playstation 2 brought out Code Veronica X

But anyways a anime would rock and if any of you fine people can do artwork HMU I am good at writing but I suck at drawing lol
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:34 pm

I can draw, yes. If I get paid? Well, either way, yes.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
thesageofsixpaths86
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
thesageofsixpaths86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:22 pm

@PWNERX Can you do manga and anime?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Actually Chris wasn't really missing if you read Calbin Cove S.D Perry tells what happens Chris, Jill, and Barry had to go into hiding after the corrupt S.T.A.R.S members that Umbrella paid off tried to kill them at Barry's house in the beginning of the book he went to Europe to spy on Umbrella at their main branch yeah it doesn't show what he was doing and he doesn't come back into the main story line until Code Veronica but there are hints

As for character stories Umbrella Conspiracy has allot of character background for Chris, Jill, Barry, Rebecca, and Wesker that's one reason I like the books so much I just wish S.D Perry would write more Resident Evil books she did good on the books from the games and her Originals Calbin Cove and Underworld

In Calbin Cove she gives us a small glympse of the Plaga and in Underworld we get a mutated T-Rex who can't love that no zombies though
The SD Perry novels aren't canon to the games.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:47 pm

I wish they were, though.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:55 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
I'd like to see one that elaborates more on the characters during the early games.

• Start out by showing STARS doing a normal mission or two (let us get to know the characters better and show us that they're actually good at their jobs)
  • Show more of Bravo team during RE0 and RE1's events (not just Rebecca)
  • Show the stuff between RE1 & RE2
  • Show more of Birkin while he was still human
  • Show what Rebecca did after RE1
  • Show what Chris was doing while he was "missing"

I would enjoy all those idea you threw out there. Especially that time period between RE1 and RE2, well and to CVX as well. Like Chris and Jill's Epilogues from RE3 show some nice visual stimuli.

Oh, and you other two, get a room.
Back to top Go down
thesageofsixpaths86
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
thesageofsixpaths86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:51 pm

I don't care if the books are canon or not they are still good and Capcom published them so to me they are part of the series they might not be canon to the newer games but the from games 0-3 and Code Veronica they are I've had this argument before about the games and the films because the movies are not canon to the games the books are more canon to the games then the movies are

And I bet once I am done with my script Capcom will like it and allow me to make my series
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:00 am

I see that Marhawa Desire was already mentioned but there's also a manga called Biohazard: The Umbrella Chronicles. It takes place just before the Russian mission in UC.

As a fun fact, seeing how Marvel comics was mentioned. Marvel actually has made a one-off Resident Evil comic. It was just called Resident Evil and released as a pre-order bonus with the original game. Farily rare nowadays but you can still find some of them on eBay and sites like that. It takes place before the events of the first game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Manga/Anime   Resident Evil Manga/Anime Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Manga/Anime
Page 1 of 1