HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE

Go down 
+11
charlieRE2
WyrmKing
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
00biohazard
Sargent D
Turo602
ChrisSherry
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Ghost Leader
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE   Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Bale is an awesome Batman. And I never minded the voice until some stupid youtube commenters made me take notice. Still, I like his batman, especially in Batman begins, he WAS batman there.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE   Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:08 pm

@GL I feel the same way. But I will continue to play whatever they throw at me. I just wish I could discuss more Old stuff on here than the new stuff that has everyone excited..

I'd like to just blab and blab about like RE2 and stuff and about how beautiful the games were to a 9 year old so long ago and about how beautiful they still are to eyes that are 10 years older... Even if the graphics aren't as pretty as the new crap..
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE   Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:38 am

weskersbarber wrote:
If Bale didnt use that voice he uses for Batman he would be perfect as Batman.

Fact.

@Winters....yeah right, I've seen you get scared playing OTS RE games too. Heck, even ORC, not to mention RER and I'm sure RE4 and RE5 as well. Wink
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE   Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:19 am

weskersbarber wrote:
I can see where your coming from but would you describe the latest main series game RE Revelations as action? It was defiently more survival horror than action. We all know ORC is going to be a shitty action shooter game to please the shooter freaks, but I would wait untill RE6 is released before you write off the series. You never know, you just might like it.......

I found revelations boring. but that was because the enemies were a joke.

Oooze? Does any even remember much about them? They were just pink blobs modeled after the regenerator. Terrible enemies in the whole game. Ship had a great setting. But the enemies ruined it.

Hunters were good, but farafello/making them invisible? Disgraceful.

The wolfs were awsome. The fish and stuff was rubbish. after the fuss about finally traversing under water, what can you do? Swim and run. Hell, Dino crisis 2 had the speargun and the shock wave, Revelations had the shock grenade. Thats it. Massive let down in that department, it was like 2 enemies that you couldnt even fight.

Oooze were cheap, they either had spikes, or not. Thats it. Crap attacks, hard to tak seriously. You know what?

Revelations copied the PS2 game Extermination. There, I said it XD

Everything but the enemies was terrible. Hunters confuse me though, REmake they are so hard to kill and instant kill you. Revelations you can take on 10+ with your msg without taking damage. Operation raccoon city it takes 200 bullets just to kill one.

SO what is it capcom, hard and instant kill or a cakewalk? Dont mean it wrong, the BOWS umbrella developed must be terrible in the present day because you can take endless amounts of them. Bioterrorism must be on its knees because 4 people can clear a boat of a hundred BOWS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE   Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginning to get disenfranchised with RE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3