Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: The Beginning

Go down 
+5
NiteKrawler
Revan XI9
Regenerator
Mass Distraction
mexicandicer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mexicandicer
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Resident Evil: The Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:10 pm

Resident evil afterlife is on the way. Anderson stated that if he succeeds in this movie he'll do Resident Evil The beginning and will star leon s kennedy! i think that is a great idea and i have a very good idea for a plot. lets start the movie in the end of resident evil apokalypse. alice has just left with valentine, oliveira and DD or something. after a while jill valentine gets a call to go do a special mission with 3 other people. she separates from alice and its when the revelations go. the team is assembled with jill valentine, barry burton, rebbecca chambers and leon kennedy. now lets not get mixed up i want to use the resident evil game plot but not from the first game but from resident evil 5's lost in nightmare see its the perfect plot. Jill, leon barry and rebbeca go and investigate a mansion or a laboratory where the whereabouts of one of umbrella's top officers resides. the team arrives and the mansion or laboratory is full of zombies which all 4 of them kick theyre asses. now this doesnt really have to take place in europe (like lost in nightmares) this could take place in africa and the laboratory could be similar to re5's laboratory. at the end the team discovers it was wesker hiding there and a big fight begins where wesker knows he can't fight all of them and injects himself with a serum (which explains why he has powers in resident evil afterlife) now he fights everyone and is about to kill leon but jill valentine pushes him off the window and into the edge where they fall just like in lost in nightmares jill dissapears and her body is never found. 2 years later leon has tracked wesker to a part in asia where he goes and fights for the second half of the movie. there he finds that wesker has tested over 4000 people and has them locked up. this plot could be used from re4 but instead of fighting for ashley he fight to save valentine. at the end wesker puts the pearl into valentine which controls her. She fight leon and defeats him but he begins to shoot at wesker and wesker evades them just like in re5. wesker takes out his falcon and shoots leon, leaving him there left for dead and leaving with jill valentine to go somewhere else. he blows up his laboratory and freeing all the zombies that where inside which leads to the outbreak around the world from resident evil extinction.

what do you guys think? i mean this really bases off the games but has some twists. there are still some questions unanswered and i think this movie could answer them all before going ahead in the story.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:11 am

He's planning on yet ANOTHER one? Oh God no...

Anyway, couldn't start this plot from the end of Apocalypse, since in the movie canon Leon had supposedly died before the events of that movie.

If it is made it will propably still feature Leon and Jill but only prior to Apocalypse. Don't know about Barry and Rebecca, they've never been mentioned in the movies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:43 am

but first we must see if Afterlife good enough...
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:47 am

Regenerator wrote:
but first we must see if Afterlife good enough...

It looks really good.

It should have Chris as well.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:50 am

I admit that it does look good as an action movie but not as an RE movie...I will probably see it by the end of this month
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:36 am

So you want Resident Evil: The Beginning to be set in the middle...not at the...beginning? You must have studied under Anderson himself.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:29 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
So you want Resident Evil: The Beginning to be set in the middle...not at the...beginning? You must have studied under Anderson himself.

I think this would be a good chance to start over and do it right. But not from the middle.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:35 am

I think the only way to do RE games justice on the big screen is to follow the storyline extremely closely and do it in CG. Keep the voice actors and everything. There is just no hope for the live action films.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:19 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think the only way to do RE games justice on the big screen is to follow the storyline extremely closely and do it in CG. Keep the voice actors and everything. There is just no hope for the live action films.
I second that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
mexicandicer
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I think this would be a good chance to start over and do it right. But not from the middle.

i thought about a reboot as well and that would be a good idea but if anderson keeps the storyline goin im guessin this would be a good movie.
Back to top Go down
mexicandicer
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

well i dont think they could do it before the first re movie unless they do it with no relation to wesker, milla, chris, or claire.
when i said begining i was thinking how extinction of the human beings began not how it all began from the begining.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:31 pm

mexicandicer wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

well i dont think they could do it before the first re movie unless they do it with no relation to wesker, milla, chris, or claire.
when i said begining i was thinking how extinction of the human beings began not how it all began from the begining.

Use the edit button at the top right of your post to avoid double posting please. And the live action films suck anyway. Even as B horror flicks.
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:31 pm

They should have a more RE films but....With a different director and screen writer cause that Paul W.S. Anderson guy butchers the movies..The movies go kinda overboard.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah, CG and the actual voice actors.

If Anderson wants to keep making the live action films, he can have fun with that, but I don't think too many people really care too much for those, or if they continue rather.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:36 pm

George Romero's script should have been picked i the first place It actually followed the games and used characters from them. Here's the script: http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/resident_evil_romero.html
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:18 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
George Romero's script should have been picked i the first place It actually followed the games and used characters from them. Here's the script: http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/resident_evil_romero.html

Still wasn't good though.
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

Playstation Network NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:45 am

These movies shouldn't carry the Resident Evil name... Rambo Evil or Alice the Zombie Slayer would fit nicely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadfrontier.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Beginning    Resident Evil: The Beginning  Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: The Beginning
Page 1 of 1