HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Should Alice get her superpowers back?

Go down 
+15
RebelliousQueen
leonskennedy232
undeaddragoness82
Sargent D
Methsia
NiteKrawler
Spike991
XXLadyXXofXXZombiesXX
ChickenHeart
Ghost Leader
00biohazard
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
Vandal
Nerwen
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:
If Anderson really reads the angry mail, he would have comitted suicide a lot time ago
The fuck? The guy should kill himself just because a few people don't like his movies? What the hell is wrong with you? You think suicide is some kind of fucking joke? Rolling Eyes

Sorry, It was a mistake to put it that way. It's not like I wish Anderson do something like that, besides after watching the extras of the Afterlife bluray my hate will be redirected to the producers
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:59 pm

If I had a gun with two bullets and Hitler, Saddam, and Anderson in the same room, I'd shoot Anderson twice.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:37 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
If I had a gun with two bullets and Hitler, Saddam, and Anderson in the same room, I'd shoot Anderson twice.

If I were in the same situation I'd shit my pants after seeing two ghosts
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Gotta love these forums. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:40 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
If I had a gun with two bullets and Hitler, Saddam, and D.C. Douglas in the same room, I'd shoot Douglas twice, and then dismember the limbs with a hacksaw.

I'd do the same. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:50 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

If I were in the same situation I'd shit my pants after seeing two ghosts
Bazinga! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Bazinga! lol!
The Big Bang Theory FTW!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
undeaddragoness82
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
undeaddragoness82

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:22 pm

YES YES YES!!!!! when she got them taken away i was like WTF??? in a world like that, you almost NEED superpowers!!! affraid scratch, i also think they arent gone completely, how else could she leap off a building like that or 'see' things in slow mo (i always assumed that all those slow motion shots are how Alice sees the fight... but I could be wrong JMO) . Also without superpowers it takes from of the 'cool' factor away from Alice as a character.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 pm

undeaddragoness82 wrote:
YES YES YES!!!!! when she got them taken away i was like WTF??? in a world like that, you almost NEED superpowers!!! affraid scratch, i also think they arent gone completely, how else could she leap off a building like that or 'see' things in slow mo (i always assumed that all those slow motion shots are how Alice sees the fight... but I could be wrong JMO) . Also without superpowers it takes from of the 'cool' factor away from Alice as a character.

Well she was able to leap off a building without powers, super kick the axe majini, cut weskers face by kicking knives, kill adjule by kicking glass at them, BECAUSE....(drumroll please) the writers are shitty, the movie has no substance and is just shallow film making at its most mediocre, anderson would rather make things go boom than make sense, AND milla jovovich is his wife, so the director is pussy blinded. Mix that in with clueless producers and you got yourself a dumb, shitty movie missy.
Back to top Go down
undeaddragoness82
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
undeaddragoness82

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:07 pm

cheers Yep, you said it Suspect they'll prolly come up with a lame, "We lied... her powers werent really gone."

as much trash as i talk about RE, i will prolly see the new one just because
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:19 pm

I almost get the feeling that you don't even know that RE is/was a video game series before these movies were even a wet dream.
Back to top Go down
undeaddragoness82
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
undeaddragoness82

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Oh I'm familiar with the game, even played the earlier installments a few times, but I'm not a huge gamer so I prefer the movies better & have learned to accept them as two separate entities.

Besides, isn't there a series of CG animated movies based on the game anyway?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Two CG movies and another on the way. And they are infinitely superior to the live action films.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:45 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Two CG movies and another on the way. And they are infinitely superior to the live action films.

Degeneration was garbage compared to the first RE movie.

NiteKrawler wrote:
before these movies were even a wet dream.

You know I was only joking about that wet dream thing before...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:50 am

Spike991 wrote:

Degeneration was garbage compared to the first RE movie.

Bullllllcrap.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:21 am

Anderson fucked up. The first mvie was decent and he just shouldve continued making them in another setting with his own canon. Instead he decided to butt rape RE characters and just ruin it, so I cant really see them as two separate entities anymore, one just became a shitty copy of the source material. And degeneration wasnt all that great. But it was better than any of andersons sequels.
Back to top Go down
undeaddragoness82
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
undeaddragoness82

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:47 am

People common it's a GAME, just a game. Just like the movies are just MOVIES, so I like the movies, so what? I don't think I should be belittled & attacked for it.

It's all entertainment, I don't belittle people for being huge gamers why should I be attacked for being a movie fan.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:59 am

undeaddragoness82 wrote:
People common it's a GAME, just a game. Just like the movies are just MOVIES, so I like the movies, so what? I don't think I should be belittled & attacked for it.

It's all entertainment, I don't belittle people for being huge gamers why should I be attacked for being a movie fan.

Im not belittling you. On the contrary. love what you want. I still watch afterlife just to see some version of live action chris and wesker. im only posting my opinion. its just my passion for the videogames makes me care too much for the movies. thats why i despise them. peoples opinions on resident evil are alice, and that just PISSES ME OFF!!lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:07 pm

undeaddragoness82 wrote:

No one is attacking or belittling you. Calm down.
Back to top Go down
leonskennedy232
Zombie
Zombie
leonskennedy232

Playstation Network agentwes3
Steam : leonsk23

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:19 pm

what the hell is going on here damn what are you all fighting about i think there's been enough movies cuz this is the crap i get to see at biohaze and i'm sick of it
Back to top Go down
undeaddragoness82
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
undeaddragoness82

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:27 pm

No body is fighting, I'm not upset (sorry if I came off that way, on the Internet it's more difficult to communicate feelings & things can be missred).

I understand your passion for the games, I respect that. It's kind of like watching a face movie rendition of a favorite book, they are never the same. Sad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:11 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
undeaddragoness82 wrote:

I am.

And IDK guys. I mean like you wouldn't continue making those movies and making some extra money...
Back to top Go down
undeaddragoness82
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
undeaddragoness82

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Crazy gamers Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
undeaddragoness82 wrote:

I am.

And IDK guys. I mean like you wouldn't continue making those movies and making some extra money...

Yeah, but my movies would actually be good. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:57 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
undeaddragoness82 wrote:

I am.

Yeah, but my movies would actually be good. Razz

I'd watch them. I'm sure good might be a big of an exageration though Nite... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Alice get her superpowers back?   Should Alice get her superpowers back? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Alice get her superpowers back?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next