Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries

Go down 
+5
Patronum1121
Mass Distraction
RaviorStygian
ThomVD
Baratus_101
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baratus_101
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:26 am

What do you guys think they should include in the upcoming resident evil mercenaries mini-game?

Should they still have Mercenaries?

What could be changed or kept if they keep it?
Back to top Go down
Baratus_101
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Bring in ALICE!   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:39 am

I think they should at least put "project" Alice in one of the Resident Evil games. They had Wesker now I think they need to fill his shoes with someone that is easily Weskers equal.

!! Off Topic !!

Why did they completely remove Wesker, he is like the meaning of Resident Evil, without him the world's practically T-virus free.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:46 am

NOOOO!!! NO ALICE!!

I think that RE6 should have mercs. It's always fun. One thing they really should include: Claire (she's in mercenaries 3d, but I don't have a 3DS) and maybe 4 player co-op.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:09 am

They will probably have more characters than 3D, even though 3D should have like freaking 30 characters since it's an entire game based off of a minigame. I really think they should have went all out with characters in that one. Come on. It's a minigame made into a stand alone game. 8 characters will get old pretty quick when there isn't a campaign or other minigames to accompany it.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:17 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
They will probably have more characters than 3D, even though 3D should have like freaking 30 characters since it's an entire game based off of a minigame. I really think they should have went all out with characters in that one. Come on. It's a minigame made into a stand alone game. 8 characters will get old pretty quick when there isn't a campaign or other minigames to accompany it.

True, there are even more characters in RE5 mercenaries if you count Reunion.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:47 am

No Alice. I'd rather see a completely new character as the antagonist. Put Alice in the games and that's it for me.

As for your off topic part, the world has been T-virus free since the earlier games. It went the way of Umbrella. Besides, we now have Alex Wesker.

Oh, and please don't double post. Use the edit button on your message the next time.

RaviorStygian wrote:
True, and you can't even start over as the only save file cannot be deleted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:20 pm

If it were all the playable characters in the series, and some of the non-playable ones (Marvin, Manuela, Sergei Vladimir, that RE4 dog everyone jokes is Hewie...) were in, it would be excellent. It would add some challenge if, say, Ashley can only use the oil lamps and they're limited, playing as Mutant Steve would result in also attempting to kill your partner (or having only a small portion of time to rampage, or losing health as time goes on, or all of the above), playing as Manuela means that she can only use her blood sparingly and if the round goes longer than ten minutes, you fail due to her death...

Having loads of stages could also be in order: the Arklay Mansion, Umbrella Training Facility, the Caucasus facility, Rockfort Island's prison, Birkin's lab, the RPD, El Pueblo, the Antarctic Base, the Apple Inn...

Having more than just "kill everything" missions is also preferred. Maybe something like RE3's where they need to defuse a bomb in their body?

No Alice in any of the games. She is what is called a Mary Sue. The conflict in the story is non-existent, due to her being so overpowered. The other characters become bumbling idiots/useless for no reason other than Sue Alice being there. She violates the canon: She gets psychic powers from the t-Virus. She Kung-Fu fights the Nemesis. And wins. She gets healing powers, super strength, and super speed from the t-Virus, too. Without becoming a Tyrant.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:07 pm

i think capcom should release mercs separately like what they did for 3DS. i think they should bring back the battle game (RE2) i think it's better in co-op style and some other special missions maybe
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Patronum1121 wrote:
Having more than just "kill everything" missions is also preferred. Maybe something like RE3's where they need to defuse a bomb in their body?
That bomb didn't play any part in actual gameplay. It was pretty much just get to the destination before time was up or you blow up.
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Patronum1121 wrote:
That bomb didn't play any part in actual gameplay. It was pretty much just get to the destination before time was up or you blow up.
Expanding on it would be interesting. Maybe a puzzle at the end to defuse it? Preferably one of many randomly generating ones, to add to the challenge. Screw up at all or not have enough time to defuse it ("Oh, I made it! With two seconds to spare...S***.") = BOOM!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Let's just say it better not have reapers. If it does, that will scratch off one level as being fun. Unless they are in more than one stage.

Seriously, why do they exist? They totally ruin any fun you can have in the mines because they can so easily kill you and eliminate your high score. Even knowing how to kill them doesn't really help. They're so cheap and obnoxious. Killing Wesker isn't as annoying or frustrating. (Not that it's annoying or frustrating to beat him. Fair boss fight.)
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Reapers are the reason why I never play the mines.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:26 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Reapers are the reason why I never play the mines.
I use to play in the mines, but after Reunion I can't stand playing it. Since it comes out much later, I have more time to get a higher score before it comes, meaning it's even more soul-crushingly annoying when it kills you. The only character I ever finished it with in Reunion was Rebecca, because I really love Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:33 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
The only character I ever finished it with in Reunion was Rebecca, because I really love Rebecca.
Yes, I'm sure the Armsel Striker and massive load of shotgun shells had absolutely nothing to do with it. Wink
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:35 pm

I like public assembly the most. It has weak enemies and the executioner is easy to defeat. My favorite characters in the normal mercs are Jill (BSAA) and Wesker (S.T.A.R.S.) and in reunion Sheva Fairytale (not because of her costume Razz ).

Btw, all reunion characters are OP.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
The only character I ever finished it with in Reunion was Rebecca, because I really love Rebecca.
Yes, I'm sure the Armsel Striker and massive load of shotgun shells had absolutely nothing to do with it. Wink
Eh, not really. I mean, Heavy Metal Chris and Fairytale Sheva are also very strong and capable but I didn't finish it with them. Even if it might be easier. (also I mostly use the machine gun)

Once I find an actually easy way to eliminate reapers, I doubt I'll be playing that stage again anytime soon.

By the way, who else likes playing as Rebecca with just the machine gun?
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Machine gun headshot + flame spray = win
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Wouldn't it be hilarious if you could use Rebecca's healing prowess to heal a killed (unexploded) Executioner just so you can kill it again for more points?
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:50 pm

That would be cool, but too easy to get points.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Mercenaries Reunion is way more reasonable in some ways. Take the cruiser ship for example. Instead of constantly bombarding you with chainsaw majini, it gives you a chance to breathe.

Who thought it was a good idea to have that many chainsaw majii's in that level in regular mercs? What a terrible idea. It doesn't add anything good to the stage. It just makes it annoying and obnoxious. I like feeling adrenaline, but that level just pushes it. I mean really pushes it. there isn't a minuet of time that you aren't being chased by a chainsaw majini. I like challenge, but I at least like the challenge to be reasonable and fair.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:20 am

You're right. That ship is one of my most hated stages.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:10 am

Hey. Who are all the characters in The Mercenaries Reunion? Tell me, or die by my Grenade Launcher.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:35 am

Chris (Heavy Metal)
Chris (Warrior)
Sheva (Fairytale)
Sheva (Business) looks like Hunnigan
Rebecca
Josh
Barry
Excella
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:55 am

I really love Fairy Tale Sheva as she reminds me of Bulleta (Baby Bonnie Hood), a mercenary(!) from Darkstalkers, another Capcom game. Come to think of it, I wonder why they haven't done a new Darkstalkers game, seeing that they're milking the ever living crap out of their other fighting game franchises.

On the Reaper talk, I'd say I still like the mines. It's my second favorite stage, right after Public Assembly. I really hate the ship stage, though. God damn chainsaw majinis...

Btw. Should I make a thread for Mercs in general?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:57 am

You can do that. Ask everyone what their (least) favorite character/(least) favorite stage/highscore is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries   Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next