Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What if Alice had a co-equal?

Go down 
+10
ThomVD
Nobudy
PAULSAMSON
Outbreakgirl
00biohazard
Vandal
RebelliousQueen
Valentine Fan
SWITCHMYND
Alice Clone 6
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Clone 6
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alice Clone 6

What if Alice had a co-equal? Empty
PostSubject: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:28 am

I am not talking about a clone of Alice to work with her. I been thinking about your comments. What if there was another woman that had the same skills as Alice in the movies. As you can be right, Alice does hog all the movie. True, there have been other women in the movies. And they ended up dead. And to prove that Alice was better then the other women, there was like a little cat fight in Alaska. Maybe they need a equal partner with Alice. Any I know, like Buff and Faith in that sill show both women fight each other only to prove Buffy was stronger. Na, I do not see they nedd to fight each other. And if they do, nobody wins and they cool off.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 am

Why does it have to be a woman that's equal to her? Who knows maybe In the next movie leon is as good.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:04 am

Alice Clone 6 wrote:
I am not talking about a clone of Alice to work with her. I been thinking about your comments. What if there was another woman that had the same skills as Alice in the movies. As you can be right, Alice does hog all the movie. True, there have been other women in the movies. And they ended up dead. And to prove that Alice was better then the other women, there was like a little cat fight in Alaska. Maybe they need a equal partner with Alice. Any I know, like Buff and Faith in that sill show both women fight each other only to prove Buffy was stronger. Na, I do not see they nedd to fight each other. And if they do, nobody wins and they cool off.

First, high five for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference !

Second, maybe, and i mean MAYBE, if Alice had a co-equal, if would make the movies better, but that still doesn't make up for the bad plot. Although, the main reason I dislike the movies is because Alice is so overpowered compared to the other characters. My main example

RE3- Jill fights and kills Nemesis
Apocalypse- Alice fights Nemesis, who is in turn killed by a helicopter crashing onto him

To me, this was unnecessary messing with the games' plot lines. What would have been wrong with seeing Jill fight Nemesis in Apocalypse?? Yes, there is the whole sideplot in the movie about Nemesis being the other survivor from the Hive (can't remember his name at the moment), but still.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:09 am

halestride wrote:
Who knows maybe In the next movie leon is as good.

That ain't happening dude. Even if it's happening, still it ain't happening.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:11 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
halestride wrote:

Don't shatter my dreams :,(
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:21 am

halestride wrote:
halestride wrote:

Oh, come on dude. It's reality. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Clone 6
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alice Clone 6

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:26 am

Quote :
Any I know, like Buff and Faith in that sill show both women fight each other only to prove Buffy was stronger. Na, I do not see they nedd to fight each other. And if they do, nobody wins and they cool off.

Valentine Fan wrote:
[First, high five for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference !

That would be true if Alice had a co-equal and if the character was a woman. But, do we really want to see two women fighting to the death? So, if they fight they just hurt each other and end the fighting and the fighting ends up being a waste of time.

Valentine Fan wrote:
Second, maybe, and i mean MAYBE, if Alice had a co-equal, if would make the movies better, but that still doesn't make up for the bad plot. Although, the main reason I dislike the movies is because Alice is so overpowered compared to the other characters. My main example

Alice does overtake the movies. But, she really does not fight her friends. True, the girl fight in Alaska wasted a few minutes but I think it did make it a little interesting. But, if she had a co-equal then you can have a spin-off with movies and with that more games and more books. But, I do not think that is going to happen as Milla has so much authority with the movies.

Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:57 am

halestride wrote:
halestride wrote:

Oh, come on dude. It's reality. Deal with it.
I was kidding damn.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am

Apparently she's fighting both Ada and Jill in the next movie. I'm betting she's going to beat them both and end up teaming up with both of them. Also betting I will never watch that movie for as long as I live, for it's going to suck.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Wesker is the only one that's remotely close to Alice in the films, and we all know he's probably gonna get his ass handed to him by Alice because!!....(Milla's screwing the director)
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:38 pm

=/ there could be a possibility...buuut if so, then it wouldn't be for real long. Alice would've still hog the attention because it's all about HER. -_-
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Even if it's happening, still it ain't happening.

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:01 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Wesker is the only one that's remotely close to Alice in the films, and we all know he's probably gonna get his ass handed to him by Alice because!!....(Milla's screwing the director)
Actually, Milla's screwing me...
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Nobudy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Actually, Milla's screwing me...
Damn thats bad I wonder,who else...

Last edited by halestride on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:13 pm

^

Ok, I'm not even a girl and I find that kinda offensive
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:22 pm

Mercy wrote:
Apparently she's fighting both Ada and Jill in the next movie. I'm betting she's going to beat them both and end up teaming up with both of them. Also betting I will never watch that movie for as long as I live, for it's going to suck.

Nope, I guess Ada and Leon are her new allies. Cause we all know she was a heroine on the films as always. Then they're going to fight Jill and that's it but in the end of the day she's still the heroine after all
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:38 am

Who cares? The movies suck anyway.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:25 am

ThomVD wrote:
Who cares? The movies suck anyway.

I'm not going to watch it
Back to top Go down
Alice Clone 6
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alice Clone 6

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:05 am

Mercy wrote:

A fight with Ada and Jill, it is a idea. But, the movies does have a fan base. If not, they would not make a movie to lose money.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:00 pm

Alice Clone 6 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

A fight with Ada and Jill, it is a idea. But, the movies does have a fan base. If not, they would not make a movie to lose money.

No. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. Wrong. No.

I'll admit it's hard to make out what you're trying to say, granted I don't know where you're from, but it sounds like English isn't your first language. So forgive me in advance if I misinterpret the content of your last post.

Of course the movie has a fan base, but the fans they're appealing to are most certainly not fans of the games. Ergo, Anderson can do whatever he wants with the movies. Fans of the movies don't know who any of the canon characters are anyway. I was on kotaku one night and someone was raging that Jill wasn't going to be in the movie, even though she was right there in the trailer: then other users commented saying how Jill adopted the look from Resident Evil 5, and she now has blond hair. Let me reiterate my point: the fans of the movies aren't the fans of the games. Therefore, they could make Alice—this mary sue god-like fan fiction original character—fight and beat both Ada and Jill and they don't have to be scared of losing money because anyone who likes the movies will watch the movies.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Mercy wrote:
Alice Clone 6 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Fans of the movies don't know who any of the canon characters are anyway.

Exactly. I have friends that watch the movies, quote on quote "I absolutely love them!!!!". First thing they say when I'm playing Code Veronica

"Hey, Claire is supposed to have blonde hair!"

Later on

"Is Alice going to come in anytime soon?"

What if Alice had a co-equal? Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:21 pm

OMG I have a story to tell. Along time ago, I introduced my friend to Resident Evil. She wanted to watch the movie trilogy and so we did. Then we played RE2 and she asked if Alice is in any of the games and I said no. This is what she said:

What if Alice had a co-equal? Thank%20God%20Sunshine
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:40 pm

^ lol
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:

What the fuck are they talkin about?! *throws table* Claire.... in BLONDE hair?! They got to be kidding me! B-L-O-N-D-E?!

What if Alice had a co-equal? What_the_fuck_is_this_shit_RE_Meme_base_6-s259x194-147643-580
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:

What the fuck are they talkin about?! *throws table* Claire.... in BLONDE hair?! They got to be kidding me! B-L-O-N-D-E?!

What if Alice had a co-equal? What_the_fuck_is_this_shit_RE_Meme_base_6-s259x194-147643-580

I wanted to strangle them. Don't be mad

They know better now.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Alice had a co-equal?   What if Alice had a co-equal? Empty

Back to top Go down

What if Alice had a co-equal?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next