HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats the last game you got?

Go down 
+64
wazthatme
Pau Diaz
Outbreakgirl
leonskennedy232
Sundown31
Patrick Wesker
halestride
NiteKrawler
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
sirjibbs323
Known_Hero
Ssplain
Mcghie
valereth
Wesker's Fanboy
ZombieGirl
Limey
Cyberization
seldin
AWDCP
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
Xannidel
PWNERX
MSR
Valentine Fan
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Lightning Count
GTMippey
Industrial Ridden
RebelliousQueen
RaviorStygian
DonREfan
will1234562
Incompetent Barry
Trichos
Teh Black Cat
Albert Wes
37 Narwhals
JamTyrantH
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
S.Winters
frodomir
chrisredfield84
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
Lady Yuna
ZombiePrincess
Godzilla90s
The mastAH!
chocotricks
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Bub537
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Sithis Malkira
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DonREfan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
DonREfan

Playstation Network fantasydon

Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:58 am

Family Guy - Back To the Multiverse PS3 game ha thats really good pluz funny but all the family guy tv show is funny.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:27 pm

Alice: Madness Returns. This is a really intense game, from the music to the graphics, this twisted epic of a title is spun like the darkest segments of a Zelda game. The game has a lack of boss battles, but it really is about the journey. There are three gears that make this game spin; exploration/battle sequences/puzzles, some of which intertwine with each other.

As you progress through the game, Alice recovers memories of how her family died in a tragic fire. It's a top notch game, with beautiful art direction, gameplay mechanics, and ingenious platforming. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who's up for the challenge.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:04 pm

Mercy wrote:
Alice: Madness Returns. This is a really intense game, from the music to the graphics, this twisted epic of a title is spun like the darkest segments of a Zelda game. The game has a lack of boss battles, but it really is about the journey. There are three gears that make this game spin; exploration/battle sequences/puzzles, some of which intertwine with each other.

As you progress through the game, Alice recovers memories of how her family died in a tragic fire. It's a top notch game, with beautiful art direction, gameplay mechanics, and ingenious platforming. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who's up for the challenge.
One of the best games I've ever played.I also highly recommend the first one - American Mcgee's Alice.
Back to top Go down
DonREfan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
DonREfan

Playstation Network fantasydon

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:42 pm

Mercy wrote:

I've played Alice on my xbox and it was good. I admit the game better then the films but thats cause its a kinda horror version
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:12 am

@Will: The first game came with the sequel...

@Don: I've only seen the Disney adaptation, I've never seen any of the live action films and I don't really plan to. But this isn't really an adaptation of the book at all, it's continuing Alice's life. In Madness Returns, it's technically her fourth return to Wonderland.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:50 am

Mercy wrote:
@Will: The first game came with the sequel...
I know Laughing ,I just recommend it Wink .
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:58 am

ORC, just played it a few minuets ago.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:35 pm

tekken tag 2
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:48 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
tekken tag 2
That's awesome. I only got Tekken Tag wish I have it too. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:00 pm

I don't know if I mentioned Assassin's Creed III last time I was on.
I recently got Dead Space, Fallout 3 and Final Fantasy XIII (although I've played these two before), Oblivion, and Street Fighter IV.
Within the next few days we are hopefully investing in an Xbox 360 and we will be getting Fable II and III.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:50 pm

The last game, or the most recent game, i got will be RE6. Very Happy The game is pretty lengthy. Far more longer than RE4!
Back to top Go down
GTMippey
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
GTMippey

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:46 am

Far Cry 3, which has been fantastic so far. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:54 pm

GTMippey wrote:
Far Cry 3, which has been fantastic so far. Very Happy

I'm actually thinking of getting that game. I've heard great reviews of it. Should I start off with the first two, or just play the third? Where should I begin and will I understand the story if I begin from the third?
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Splatter House, Its not bad only played it for 30 minutes though, iv been playing demons souls mostly EXCELLENT GAME
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Castlevania Adventure. A game from 1991 and still rockin' like the best of 'em. A tad slow though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Alan Wake.

Played it before, I love it. The gameplay is simple yet very addictive.

They really nailed the feel of small town USA and I love the game environment as a whole.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Tekken 5
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:17 pm

DmC: Devil May Cry

Really an awesome game!!! Ninja theory did some good work on it, the game looks and feels great!!! Really shouldn't have judged the book by the cover, cs in the end it turned out to be a masterpiece! (though Dante still looks like crap)
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:12 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:

Really an awesome game!!! Ninja theory did some good work on it, the game looks and feels great!!! Really shouldn't have judged the book by the cover, cs in the end it turned out to be a masterpiece! (though Dante still looks like crap)
A friend of mine finished it a few day ago and said that the gameplay is fun,but the game is too short and the ending was "bad"(he won't tell me why,though).
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:13 am

will1234562 wrote:

A friend of mine finished it a few day ago and said that the gameplay is fun,but the game is too short and the ending was "bad"(he won't tell me why,though).

Dont tell the ending, i have not gone through it yet . . . But yea its kinda short, im like playing it like, 4 5 hours and im already in the final level. But the actual game really feels awesome, so its not like we thought it'd be, u should try it. . . Also another flaw the game has is a bit confusing controls, but otherwise its really good!
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:07 am

will1234562 wrote:

Dont tell the ending, i have not gone through it yet . . . But yea its kinda short, im like playing it like, 4 5 hours and im already in the final level. But the actual game really feels awesome, so its not like we thought it'd be, u should try it. . . Also another flaw the game has is a bit confusing controls, but otherwise its really good!
I haven't played it yet and my friend doesn't want to tell me why he didn't like the ending,because he doesn't want to spoil me Laughing .
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:19 am

FINAL FANTASY 5 OMFG <333333333333
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:30 am

Silent Hill 1 for the PS1.

3 bucks.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:00 am

Valentine Fan wrote:

3 bucks.

I'll buy it from you for $1.50. Smile
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:

3 bucks.

I'll buy it from you for $1.50. Smile

Razz No thanks , I've been looking for a physical copy of that game for a long time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the last game you got?
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next