HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats the last game you got?

Go down 
+64
wazthatme
Pau Diaz
Outbreakgirl
leonskennedy232
Sundown31
Patrick Wesker
halestride
NiteKrawler
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
sirjibbs323
Known_Hero
Ssplain
Mcghie
valereth
Wesker's Fanboy
ZombieGirl
Limey
Cyberization
seldin
AWDCP
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
Xannidel
PWNERX
MSR
Valentine Fan
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Lightning Count
GTMippey
Industrial Ridden
RebelliousQueen
RaviorStygian
DonREfan
will1234562
Incompetent Barry
Trichos
Teh Black Cat
Albert Wes
37 Narwhals
JamTyrantH
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
S.Winters
frodomir
chrisredfield84
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
Lady Yuna
ZombiePrincess
Godzilla90s
The mastAH!
chocotricks
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Bub537
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Sithis Malkira
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:16 am

RE:Deadly Silence. I already owned it, but I gave my cousin my copy and re-bought the game for myself.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Cock Of Duty: Modern Borefare for 360.

What can I say, those games are fuckin' fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:51 pm

The last game I got was Final Fantasy XIII-2 which is super awesome, but super long. Stupid Academia! Why won't you let me open another gate?! Oh, and I got the strategy guide booklet which cost me a lot of money too.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Soul calibur 5 and skyrim. Only my brother plays skyrim, not my kind a game. Only got SC5 for shits and giggles, since Ezio was in it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:05 pm

I'm still waiting for the day when we get Kain & Raziel in a Soul Calibur. Otherwise my Link equals victory, everytime in SCII.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Prince of Persia trilogy 20 bucks for 3 games hell yeahs.....but iv been playing White Knight Chronicles lately its pretty fun im almost done now
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Just downloaded Shantae: Risky's Revenge from the DSi Ware for my 3DS. It's awesome, I love these kinds of games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am

I got MGS3D or I should probably say MGS2D because I turn off the 3D every time I play. Also it's the first game that has started me off with a survey about their previous games in the franchise. I don't remember Peace Walker being this monotonous. I usually only have an hour in my day to spare to play any games and evened I pick up MGS2D I always find myself sitting the entire time through a cutscene. Hell I must have clocked 5 hours of cutscenes.

I beginning to wonder if I'm going to play the game anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:08 am

Mercy wrote:
I got MGS3D or I should probably say MGS2D because I turn off the 3D every time I play. Also it's the first game that has started me off with a survey about their previous games in the franchise. I don't remember Peace Walker being this monotonous. I usually only have an hour in my day to spare to play any games and evened I pick up MGS2D I always find myself sitting the entire time through a cutscene. Hell I must have clocked 5 hours of cutscenes.

Ah shit! Did that just come out?

I really want that game actually. I love the MGS series, and happen to be quite fond of Snake Eater, that's what it is right?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:49 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I really want that game actually. I love the MGS series, and happen to be quite fond of Snake Eater, that's what it is right?
It is. And even though this is the first MGS game I ever bought and in fact I preordered it and picked it up on the first day; I have got to say I am extremely pissed at this huge waste of money. It came out 21st last month.

It is snake eater.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:13 pm

I'm kind of at a standstill on what I wanna buy at the moment. The new SSX game just came out and I really wanted to get it but then again later this month Operation: Raccoon City and the Silent Hill HD Collection come out.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Finally got all the DLC stuff for RE5.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:17 pm

OH God. That pisses me off right now..

I bought ALL the DL - FUDGIN' - Cs for RE5 on my brother's PS3.

Then it bloody broke. *sniff*
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Methsia wrote:
Then it bloody broke. *sniff*
NOOOOO!!!! That sucks. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:46 am

chocotricks wrote:
Prince of Persia trilogy 20 bucks for 3 games hell yeahs.....but iv been playing White Knight Chronicles lately its pretty fun im almost done now

I think you should know that i play the prince of persia too. But i did not play prince of persia forgotten sands as it got a poor review by the original fans.Wat do you think of the series?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:34 am

Its still Skyrim. I think I will be getting ME 3 soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

It is. And even though this is the first MGS game I ever bought and in fact I preordered it and picked it up on the first day; I have got to say I am extremely pissed at this huge waste of money. It came out 21st last month.

It is snake eater.

Well I happen to be quite fond of those games, so I actually really want it. And I know I'll enjoy it. Razz
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:04 am

Quote :
I think you should know that i play the prince of persia too. But i did not play prince of persia forgotten sands as it got a poor review by the original fans.Wat do you think of the series?

Well I havent played it yet actually lol cause I am not playing another game until I beat White Knight Chronicles cause I have a habit of dropping rpgs even if I love them so until I beat it im not even trying PoP lol I also havent played it in like almost a week either needa get on that aha
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:14 am

I'm pretty sure it had to be RE2 from Spike, but I could be wrong...
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:24 am

Assassin's Creed III.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 am

Methsia wrote:
Assassin's Creed III.
Wha... that game hasn't even been released yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:36 am

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Doom 3 BFG Edition. I recommend it for anyone that's ever been interested in the series. A great bundle.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Assassin's Creed 3. Awesome game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Was it RE6? I love RE6, badass game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the last game you got?
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next