HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats the last game you got?

Go down 
+64
wazthatme
Pau Diaz
Outbreakgirl
leonskennedy232
Sundown31
Patrick Wesker
halestride
NiteKrawler
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
sirjibbs323
Known_Hero
Ssplain
Mcghie
valereth
Wesker's Fanboy
ZombieGirl
Limey
Cyberization
seldin
AWDCP
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
Xannidel
PWNERX
MSR
Valentine Fan
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Lightning Count
GTMippey
Industrial Ridden
RebelliousQueen
RaviorStygian
DonREfan
will1234562
Incompetent Barry
Trichos
Teh Black Cat
Albert Wes
37 Narwhals
JamTyrantH
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
S.Winters
frodomir
chrisredfield84
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
Lady Yuna
ZombiePrincess
Godzilla90s
The mastAH!
chocotricks
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Bub537
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Sithis Malkira
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
I went to my parents house today and went in the attic. I found my copy of Outbreak File# 2 and my Degeneration DVD. I also found what I thought was Darkside Chronicles, but the case was empty :/.
Still really excited about File# 2 though. Now I can try and beat it again!
You could try to find a loose copy of Darkside Chronicles to put in those covers Razz

I very well may do that.

In other news, I finally got my hands on a physical copy of Resident Evil: Gaiden!
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
I went to my parents house today and went in the attic. I found my copy of Outbreak File# 2 and my Degeneration DVD. I also found what I thought was Darkside Chronicles, but the case was empty :/.
You could try to find a loose copy of Darkside Chronicles to put in those covers Razz
I very well may do that.

In other news, I finally got my hands on a physical copy of Resident Evil: Gaiden!
I hate you for this. That's one less copy I can get.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:37 am

I just downloaded Ducktales Remastered and Spec Ops: The Line from PSN. I've been waiting for ages for Spec Ops to appear as a free title on Plus in here since I heard it was available there in the US early this summer. Oh, and Ducktales Remastered is a seriously awesome game. A tad hard for me as I've never played the original but still, addicting as hell.

Ssplain wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
I very well may do that.

Aww man, you lucky bastard :DI'm still hunting for a copy. Was it CiB? Also, how much did it cost you?

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Double post for the win!

I just downloaded Ducktales Remastered and Spec Ops: The Line from PSN. I've been waiting for ages for Spec Ops to appear as a free title on Plus in here since I heard it was available there in the US early this summer. Oh, and Ducktales Remastered is a seriously awesome game. A tad hard for me as I've never played the original but still, addicting as hell.
the line is bad ass i havent played it persay but i watched someone play the whole game. hope you like it like we did.
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:12 pm

SWITCHMYND wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Double post for the win!

the line is bad ass i havent played it persay but i watched someone play the whole game. hope you like it like we did.
Heard about it once and forgot about it after a while...

but hey, I just got the Minecraft 360 Edition.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:05 pm

PWNERX wrote:
I just got the Minecraft 360 Edition.
I suppose the 360 version would be mildly entertaining.
However I feel that the xbox should never have gotten it to begin with.
It's a PC title for a reason and it should have stayed that way as the console version seems watered down and a waste to be honest.
A limitless game such as minecraft being limited ? Count me out.

Just bought Metal Gear Rising yesterday.
The game is pretty decent, combat and character control is pretty fluid but the combat system is a big let down.
I mean you have only a strong and weak attack and block and free cut when you meter is up.
It just feels like a very empty hack n slash titles, I would have much preferred there to be a combo system that pushed your skills to the limit, much like Devil may cry.
The storyline seems captivating but I wouldn't say it's as good a MGS titles.
It is a worthy side title and enjoyable but it could have been better.
I'm just a little disappointed that I chose it over Ni No Kuni, I should have got that first and then MGR when I had spare cash on me.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Saints Row IV in about 6 and a half hours.
Back to top Go down
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network sirjibs323

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:00 am

how is it i hope its better then the 3rd one
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:53 am

I picked up Blacklist and I'm having some huge issues with it. The fact that I have to download an HD pack was already like a dick in the asshole, but even then it takes forever to download and it doesn't make the game look any prettier.

In Conviction it was clear when I was hidden, when you're hidden in Blacklist, a light on Sam's back is lit brighter. Sometimes I can't tell if I'm hidden or not, but one thing Conviction got right was the fact when I was hidden I could see the enemeies and the enemeies couldn't see me. In Blacklist it seems as if it doesn't even matter. Your foes all blend in with the shadows, you seem to get spotted much easier, and I refuse to drop the dufficulty.

In Conviction, if I got caught, I knew it was on me. But whenever I get caught in Blacklist, it seems like the enemies just decided to open fire. Like they have some sort of clairvoyance on my position.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:42 am

Vandal wrote:
I picked up Blacklist and I'm having some huge issues with it. The fact that I have to download an HD pack was already like a dick in the asshole, but even then it takes forever to download and it doesn't make the game look any prettier.

In Conviction it was clear when I was hidden, when you're hidden in Blacklist, a light on Sam's back is lit brighter. Sometimes I can't tell if I'm hidden or not, but one thing Conviction got right was the fact when I was hidden I could see the enemeies and the enemeies couldn't see me. In Blacklist it seems as if it doesn't even matter. Your foes all blend in with the shadows, you seem to get spotted much easier, and I refuse to drop the dufficulty.

In Conviction, if I got caught, I knew it was on me. But whenever I get caught in Blacklist, it seems like the enemies just decided to open fire. Like they have some sort of clairvoyance on my position.  
Is this the PC version ?
I think the only PC port that I've seen with a high-res texture pack that actually looked nice was Sleeping dogs.
I'm upgrading my GPU soon to an Nvidia GTX 680 or 770 (which ever has the lower price when I go to make the purchase),
You are getting this free with the card so I will wait until then to play it.
Hopefully all these issues are patched by then.
Maybe they wanted to make it more challenging and promote the player to use his own initiative when trying to hide and use tactical advantage.
This sounds okay but the fact you said the enemies just seem to know where you are just sounds bad.
I will have to play the game in order to give my opinion on this however.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:43 pm

I'm playing the 360 version. I think they can spot you easier the higher difficulty you take on, but again, I haven't played normal yet so I can't say for sure. But having to hide bodies is frustrating, you can't tell how many enemies you're up against, and using gadgets is a pain in the ass. Why can't I just scroll through them like the last game instead of tacking on this badly designed interface? I am having issues woth the story as well as the characters. It doesn't seem like Sam Fisher at all, they wrapped things up pretty nicely in Conviction: Sam reuinites with his daughter, the bad guy dies, Sam goes off the grid, and everyone us happy. What is he doing back in the military? Why does Sam and Vic seemed to dial their ages 20 years back? It should have just been a new character entirely.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Vandal wrote:
I'm playing the 360 version. I think they can spot you easier the higher difficulty you take on, but again, I haven't played normal yet so I can't say for sure. But having to hide bodies is frustrating, you can't tell how many enemies you're up against, and using gadgets is a pain in the ass. Why can't I just scroll through them like the last game instead of tacking on this badly designed interface? I am having issues woth the story as well as the characters. It doesn't seem like Sam Fisher at all, they wrapped things up pretty nicely in Conviction: Sam reuinites with his daughter, the bad guy dies, Sam goes off the grid, and everyone us happy. What is he doing back in the military? Why does Sam and Vic seemed to dial their ages 20 years back? It should have just been a new character entirely.
Yeah It might be due to the difficulty level and I like hiding bodies in games, I think it brings a better sense of realism.
That being said I hate moving bodies and it being really slow like how hitman is and someone ALWAYS catching you in the act.
All I've really seen getting brandished in my face is multiplayer this, multiplayer that.
I'm starting to get a feeling they directed there focus to the multiplayer to cater to the none single player gamers that TBH shouldn't be playing games in first place if they just want multiplayer.
Conviction was great, the mechanics and fluid animation was really fucking nice I have to say, the game was an absolute joy to play.
I feel they should have left fishers story there, I mean they could have had a different character in the same echelon, maybe a student that trained under fisher or follows in his footsteps or what not.
Back to top Go down
Sundown31
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sundown31

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:05 pm

I've been playing Payday 2 for PS3, and it's fucking beyond broken.
Speaking of new games, did anyone hear the rumor about Outbreak File 3: Tall Oaks?
(^Saw someone mention File 2 above.)
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:10 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Yeah It might be due to the difficulty level and I like hiding bodies in games, I think it brings a better sense of realism.
That being said I hate moving bodies and it being really slow like how hitman is and someone ALWAYS catching you in the act.
All I've really seen getting brandished in my face is multiplayer this, multiplayer that.
I'm starting to get a feeling they directed there focus to the multiplayer to cater to the none single player gamers that TBH shouldn't be playing games in first place if they just want multiplayer.
Conviction was great, the mechanics and fluid animation was really fucking nice I have to say, the game was an absolute joy to play.
I feel they should have left fishers story there, I mean they could have had a different character in the same echelon, maybe a student that trained under fisher or follows in his footsteps or what not.
I felt the mechanics introduced in Conviction were amazing. Having the ability to see things in the dark because your eyes adjusted was great, and implimenting the black and white was excellent. Everything made sense without the use of a light bar and sound bar. The mark and execute mechanic was also fine the way it was, now it seems to be just there. The game decides when you get to use a mark and execute instead of it being clear about it. Knock someone out and you get M&E. In Blacklist I would take out an odd number of baddies before the game decides I can use it.

But believe me, trying to hide bodies is much more of a pain than just leaving them there. You get caught more times than it's worth. Even if someone spots the body, the consequence is much worse than if they find you hiding a body. It's retarded. It's more like an option you get to do to feel more stealthy than actually be more stealthy.

Oh and I figured out why everyone spotted me so quickly: apparently my pants makes a huge difference in if a baddie spots me or not. I was able to buy new pants and now I'm practically dancing in front of them, and they always blame their imagination.

Anyway, long verbose post. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:24 am

Sundown31 wrote:
I've been playing Payday 2 for PS3, and it's fucking beyond broken.
Speaking of new games, did anyone hear the rumor about Outbreak File 3: Tall Oaks?
(^Saw someone mention File 2 above.)
Ending: Everyone Died. Not really. It probably was just a rumor charged after the mentioning of "Tall Oaks" and "Zombies" and "Capcom" in the same sentence. Turns out it was RE6.
Back to top Go down
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network sirjibs323

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:47 am

got sr4 last night im about 18 hours in about to do the last mission with 80% if the game finished its ok its way better then the 3rd one the clothes still suck and they did the same thing with Activities and Diversions being part of missions
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:26 am

I just bought the Duken Nukem 3D & Shadow Warrior bundle on Steam for only 14€. Fun times will be had. Oh, and I pre-ordered both AVGN Adventures and Amnesia: Machine for Pigs, for both were available for a lowered price.

In addition to those, my friend lent me his Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I just bought the Duken Nukem 3D & Shadow Warrior bundle on Steam for only 14€. Fun times will be had. Oh, and I pre-ordered both AVGN Adventures and Amnesia: Machine for Pigs, for both were available for a lowered price.

In addition to those, my friend lent me his Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition.
I seen it on my feed that you got the Duke Nukem 3D & Shadow Warrior double pack.
You will find SW fun as hell but damn it's hard !
I need to wait till payday on Friday and I will definitely be putting down a pre-order for Amnesia : AMFP.
Another game you should pre-order is Outlast, looks like a pretty decent survival horror.
Can't wait for Amnesia though, you don't know how hard it was waiting for it this past year and a half.
They kept very hush, hush about it's development and would only randomly pop up to say they have made advancements.
I aim to make Amnesia my first Lets play, I might actually be the first YouTuber that doesn't scream like a sissy ever 2 seconds.
Then again the game might be scary as hell and if you do hear me let out a yell it means I got a serious fright.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:44 pm

So as much of a supporter of Suda51 as I am, I picked up Killer is Dead yesterday. Apparently Gamestop only had one copy and refused to give it up for a while until I told them the game had been offically released. They had to look it up before they gave it to me.

I guess it really did fly under the radar.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:13 am

So, how's Killer is Dead? Fun, I presume.

Mcghie wrote:
Another game you should pre-order is Outlast, looks like a pretty decent survival horror.
I'm more interested in Daylight, personally. I'll be getting the PS4 version, whenever I buy that thing.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:34 am

I haven't had the time to even take it out of it's wrap. I've been itching to play it too. I'll let you know what I think about it.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I'm more interested in Daylight, personally. I'll be getting the PS4 version, whenever I buy that thing.
Outlast is coming out for the PC next week, you don't have to wait for the PS4 release.
Omg yes ! Daylight has got me excited as hell.
I just hope the 12 minute gameplay footage will represent what the final product will play like.
I don't want them just scripting it to make it look like you have to improvise within the environment, I really do hope the game is on no rails and let's you use your wits and cunning to get to your objective point, much like how Crysis and Farcy are.
Back to top Go down
leonskennedy232
Zombie
Zombie
leonskennedy232

Playstation Network agentwes3
Steam : leonsk23

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:42 am

i just bought doom 3 bfg edition whats up guys
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:17 pm

leonskennedy232 wrote:
i just bought doom 3 bfg edition whats up guys
I already had that, but now...I have Max Payne 3.
Back to top Go down
leonskennedy232
Zombie
Zombie
leonskennedy232

Playstation Network agentwes3
Steam : leonsk23

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:45 pm

oh and just got battlefeild 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the last game you got?
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next