HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)

Go down 
+5
Trichos
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Spike991
rigaT0NY
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:52 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
So the Aussie guys in it and we will know what the well he was on about when he said 'because your already'

Nice.

We better. I guess it's better that they haven't revealed everything about him and that whole little situation. I mean, like I've said, I don't want a repeat of RE5, spoiling everything before I get to play it.

Same here im glad they didnt spoil it but I was getting worried as not a single picture, video or reviewer mentioned anything else about him and that capcom tried to sweep him under the carpet lol.
There's always speculation. A friend suggested that he was a clone so the games could make another connection to the movies. Of course this friend has a pulsing tumor, but still it isn't like they haven't done it before.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 am

rigaT0NY wrote:
SPOILER ALERT:

No one. it's a dummy of Chris Redfield. Once Jill and Parker enter the room and realize this, the room fills with gas and they pass out, hence why Jill wakes up in a bed later on (as seen in the demo)
Capcom never disappoints Evil or Very Mad

I can't to see who the villian on RE6 is going to really be, probably just a new character......but lets hope i'm wrong. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:14 am

Sargent D wrote:
I can't to see who the villian on RE6 is going to really be, probably just a new character......but lets hope i'm wrong. Neutral

Well, maybe s/he will not be new anymore in RE6, because...
Spoiler:

EDITS: Spoiler edited.

Last edited by Trichos on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:00 pm

But even that is still kinda new too. silent
Back to top Go down
Residentevil521
Cerberus
Cerberus
Residentevil521

Playstation Network mike39201

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:40 pm

@Weskersbarber ; Shitty one.

Spoiler:
in the e3 2010 trailer for revelations they show the guy in the chair talk. In the game its just a dummy. That makes no sense at all...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Spoiler failure
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Residentevil521 wrote:

Spoiler:
in the e3 2010 trailer for revelations they show the guy in the chair talk. In the game its just a dummy. That makes no sense at all...

Another dissapointment from capcom. Why were jill and chris pointing guns at each other.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:41 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Another dissapointment from capcom. Why were jill and chris pointing guns at each other?
Marketing reasons, and a way to get people interested about the game. (Yeah I know that's too literal of me lol)
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Sargent D wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Another dissapointment from capcom. Why were jill and chris pointing guns at each other?
Marketing reasons, and a way to get people interested about the game. (Yeah I know that's too literal of me lol)

So Chris and Jill dont actually point there guns at each other during the game?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Trichos wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I know you put SPOILER ALERT, but god dammit I read it anyway.....?!
Don't worry, it's so far in the beginning of the game that you won't feel like having been spoilt an important turn.

Ah ok then.Smile

I was totally at Gamestop earlier and was talking about RE. The guy was showing me that new stick thing that'll come with RER if you preorder it or whatever he told me. I think he said it just comes out on the same day.

But yeah, I'm still awaiting. 8 Days now...

That'll be sad if I manage to playthrough it once I get it before you or Mcghie finish.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:09 am

Spike991 wrote:
The guy was showing me that new stick thing that'll come with RER if you preorder it or whatever he told me.
You mean the Circle-Pad Pro? It definitely feels like a neat thing to have, and it doesn't feel as much like holding a brick when you use it with the 3DS.
But after I played it for an hour I removed it, because you intuitively either get along well with the double circle-pad controls, or they are an obstacle, and to me they are the latter.

Spike991 wrote:
But yeah, I'm still awaiting. 8 days now...
That'll be sad if I manage to play through it once I get it before you or Mcghie finish.
Not quite so, I said I wanted to finish my second round of RE4 first, and I have to prepare for semester exams next week and the week thereafter, so I will let my RER rest a bit.
And even if I didn't: I play it through at my pace, mister, and won't have my gaming experience put under pressure by your childish sense of competition. [/moral speech of the day]
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:04 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
So Chris and Jill dont actually point there guns at each other during the game?
Don't get me wrong they probably do, but I just said that because that was like the main part of the teaser for Revelations at E3 that one year.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Yeah the circle pad pro.

i wouldnt care to use it for RER anyway.

i mean we never really needed a right stick in the RE games.
Back to top Go down
Residentevil521
Cerberus
Cerberus
Residentevil521

Playstation Network mike39201

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:49 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Residentevil521 wrote:

Spoiler:

Another dissapointment from capcom. Why were jill and chris pointing guns at each other.

Not sure but theres no new chris clone character sadly ._.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:34 pm

You know Barber, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I mean we/me are/is getting RER in like a week anyway.

I can wait on this weird teaser moment that much longer.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:01 am

Spike991 wrote:
You know Barber, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I mean we/me are/is getting RER in like a week anyway.

Yeah I know but im really impatient. Ive been waiting almost two years to find out why they were pointing guns at each other and since Revelations was released ive checked youtube loads of times but nothing. Mad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:04 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah I know but im really impatient. Ive been waiting almost two years to find out why they were pointing guns at each other and since Revelations was released ive checked youtube loads of times but nothing. Mad

Wait has it been that long? I know it's been maybe a year...damn, maybe time just flew.

And I'm a little impatient too...
Back to top Go down
rigaT0NY
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Playstation Network riggaT0NY
Steam : rigaT0NY

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:08 am

I'd rather Capcom advertised about something obscure and false than have capcom spoil the game. Remember RE5? By the time the game was released, they had already told us that Jill died, but fans had been speculating that she would probably be the birdlady, then they released the trailer ending with wesker heavily hinting the girl was Jill...what would have been a huge surprise was completely ruined and hampered the effect of the game.
Back to top Go down
Chelichan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Chelichan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:34 pm

rigaT0NY I agree. By the time RE5 most fans knew the twist and it kinda ruined it for me. I wish I didn't and was kept in the dark about it :/ Spoilers are fun sometimes but with the case of RE5 I'd have rather it being an enigma. Interesting theory of Jessica though :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)   Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 villain possibility (spoilers of Resident Evil Revelations)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2