HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)

Go down 
+4
[BSAA]James
TyRaNT_
frodomir
ChrisSherry
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)   Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:22 am

Now that RE5 is out, (for those who have beat it) do you think there can be a RE6?
I think there can be, because they haven't shown as what happen to Sherry Birkin, or to Ada after RE4, is she alive? did Wesker kill her? and whatever happen to Rebecca! Did she really die after Raccoon City blew up?

There is still SO much left open, you know?

And I really don't like the idea of a reboot! why reboot a great series! I like RE4 and RE5, I know some poeple (most people) don't really like the new RE style. But, I'm sure they could bring back the zombies without rebooting the series!
like in the CGI movie RE:D Smile and that was a great movie!

The last ever Resident Evil games, should have all the characters that are alive in it! Smile Chris, Rebecca, Sherry, So on Smile

What do you think?

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)   Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:31 pm

frodomir wrote:
Maybe its int another board, or locked / deleted...

Doh, cant listen that dude from music talents audition, his voice is just killing xD

Never mind it, if you cant find it, its fine than Smile

I looked Sad

Who? lol Smile

Ok, Sorry for the trouble.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)   Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:48 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Maybe its int another board, or locked / deleted...

Doh, cant listen that dude from music talents audition, his voice is just killing xD

Never mind it, if you cant find it, its fine than Smile

I looked Sad

Who? lol Smile

Ok, Sorry for the trouble.

Like i said never mind, DOwn probably deleted it under mainternance... Ill delete other posts...

Continue with this topic Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
TyRaNT_
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
TyRaNT_

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)   Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:41 am

Agreed Laughing
Back to top Go down
[BSAA]James
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)   Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:34 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been awhile since I beat RE4, but you said that you're unsure if Ada survived, erm, didn't she not only survive, but after you had protected her from the final boss fight with the guy who I can't believe I've forgotten his name... well anyway, doesn't she steal the sample of Las Plagas or something? And fly off with Wesker?

Also, I think part 6 is way overdue for my main man, the creator of the Jill Sandwich, Mr. Barry Burton!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)   Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:26 am

Well there are 2 parts with Ada...

Assignment Ada - In the end she fights Krauser

Real story - Leon saved Ada, Leon killed Saddler, Leon took sample, Ada bitch-slapped Leon and took sample xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)   Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:47 am

I think Ada will play a role in the next one and I hope there is no stupid reboot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)   Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:34 am

[BSAA]James wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been awhile since I beat RE4, but you said that you're unsure if Ada survived, erm, didn't she not only survive, but after you had protected her from the final boss fight with the guy who I can't believe I've forgotten his name... well anyway, doesn't she steal the sample of Las Plagas or something? And fly off with Wesker?

Also, I think part 6 is way overdue for my main man, the creator of the Jill Sandwich, Mr. Barry Burton!

She did survive in RE4, I'm talking about afterward, because, Maybe Wesker killed her, because Ada wasn't going to give him the Las Plagas sample, and as you can tell in RE5 wesker has it. So, Did he kill her or did she get away?
There is so maybe things left unsaid in the Resident Evil series. We don't need a Reboot, We need sequels! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)   Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:44 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
She did survive in RE4, I'm talking about afterward, because, Maybe Wesker killed her, because Ada wasn't going to give him the Las Plagas sample, and as you can tell in RE5 wesker has it. So, Did he kill her or did she get away?
If I'm not mistaken, it was in Assignment Ada where she mentioned giving him a fake sample. Assignment Ada isn't canonical.
Quote :
There is so maybe things left unsaid in the Resident Evil series. We don't need a Reboot, We need sequels! Smile
I agree, I think at least a couple more sequels are in order. I know I'm not 100% convinced that Wesker is dead. If a Tyrant can survive being dumped in molten steel, then Wesker is more than capable of surviving a lava bath.

And we still don't know what happened to Hunk, everybody's favorite soldier of fortune, after the fall of Umbrella.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)   Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:06 pm

As for Wesker, I'd bet that either Tricell, a form of Umbrella, or maybe even another Wesker child/children will be shown in the next installment coming to Wesker's aid at the volcano. I was joking with a friend that even if one molecule of Wesker survived, it could go to the nearest Hot Topic and latch onto a pair of sunglasses and regenerate into Wesker. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)   Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:51 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
As for Wesker, I'd bet that either Tricell, a form of Umbrella, or maybe even another Wesker child/children will be shown in the next installment coming to Wesker's aid at the volcano. I was joking with a friend that even if one molecule of Wesker survived, it could go to the nearest Hot Topic and latch onto a pair of sunglasses and regenerate into Wesker. Razz
I could totally see that happening. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)   Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:01 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

lol, that sounds like Robert Patrick(The T-1000) from T2: Judgement Day.Smile

I could see one of the companies coming back for an RE6, Umbrella, TRICELL, WilPharma(even though TRICELL bought them out), The Organization, or that pharmaceutical company "S".Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)   Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:50 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I could see one of the companies coming back for an RE6, Umbrella, TRICELL, WilPharma(even though TRICELL bought them out), The Organization, or that pharmaceutical company "S".Smile
Maybe I'm missing something, but how do we know "S" and "The Organization" aren't the same entity?
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)   Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:16 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, it was in Assignment Ada where she mentioned giving him a fake sample. Assignment Ada isn't canonical.
Quote :
I agree, I think at least a couple more sequels are in order. I know I'm not 100% convinced that Wesker is dead. If a Tyrant can survive being dumped in molten steel, then Wesker is more than capable of surviving a lava bath.

And we still don't know what happened to Hunk, everybody's favorite soldier of fortune, after the fall of Umbrella.

I'm not sure, I think it is lol
it's not Canon? Oh well, I was just going with what is said on Wiki. Smile

"Ada had obtained the sample, the goal of her mission and one step of Wesker's plan to resurrect the Umbrella Corporation. However, the two became suspicious of each other. Under orders of the Organization, Ada double-crossed Wesker and delivered a fake version of the sample to him. Ada knew, however, that Wesker isn't stupid and that tough times lay in wait."

Yeah, Hunk,
And Rebecca, Barry, Billy, Sherry! there's alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)   Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 (Maybe some RE5 spoilers?)
Page 1 of 1