HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident evil 6...the last?

Go down 
+8
Monster Mash
Sargent D
Jamesy
toddx77
Mass Distraction
Vandal
ChickenHeart
chocotricks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Sargent D wrote:
I still remember reading a long time ago that they were going back to the series roots with RE6, well looks like that is semi-true. lol

If Capcom considers Resident Evil 4 it's roots, then yes haha. It is definitely far from survival horror but it is a step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:05 pm

.....well at least it will have zombies in it again, those are from the series roots. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Bub537 wrote:
Sargent D wrote:
I still remember reading a long time ago that they were going back to the series roots with RE6, well looks like that is semi-true. lol

If Capcom considers Resident Evil 4 it's roots, then yes haha. It is definitely far from survival horror but it is a step in the right direction.

How far is it?

I mean from one action packed trailer, we could see plenty of what looks like it'll be survival horror.

I didn't see enemies dropping items, but we only saw bits. Hopefully they don't, that would help in the survival department, and I'm sure we'll get plenty of horror.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:37 am

Spike991 wrote:
I didn't see enemies dropping items, but we only saw bits.
I could imagine at least the mercenaries dropping something like weapons or bullets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I could imagine at least the mercenaries dropping something like weapons or bullets.

Yeah, I'd hope so. Wait, Mercs as in the minigame or mercenaries you encounter during the game? And what implies we'll encounter mercenaries in the game if that's what you mean?

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, I'd hope so. Wait, Mercs as in the minigame or mercenaries you encounter during the game? And what implies we'll encounter mercenaries in the game if that's what you mean?

Mercenaries you encounter. Well, they could be terrorists or something like that too. The guys with guns Chris is shooting in the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Mercenaries you encounter. Well, they could be terrorists or something like that too. The guys with guns Chris is shooting in the trailer.

Ah. Yeah ammo and stuff. Of course you might not be using the same guns. I wonder if you'll be able to pick up their guns. I don't know if I wanna do that.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:27 am

Sometimes I would really like to think Resident Evil will never end. lol

I think there could very well be more games after RE6.
It's a global outbreak right? so I doubt one game will solve all that lol
and we still haven't found out what happen to Rebecca, Barry, Billy, Carlos, now Claire...
and if the new blonde girl isn't Sherry (which I think it is.) then her too.

I think there's more they could do. I doubt this is the end.

and personally I don't like the idea of a story reboot, It's unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:09 pm

You know, here's my theory for RE7.

Now that we are going to have a game with Chris and Leon (and possibly a few other familiar faces) the next game might deal with everything that happened to the female half of the main cast, Jill and Claire. It could either be an actual sequel dating after RE6 or maybe even something within the lines of RE2 & 3 where they could co-incide with each other. How's that sound? It would make a nice grande finale for the series and if not, it'd make an awesome title in the long running franchise, maybe even giving some lesser known characters the spotlight for the title after that.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You know, here's my theory for RE7.

Now that we are going to have a game with Chris and Leon (and possibly a few other familiar faces) the next game might deal with everything that happened to the female half of the main cast, Jill and Claire. It could either be an actual sequel dating after RE6 or maybe even something within the lines of RE2 & 3 where they could co-incide with each other. How's that sound? It would make a nice grande finale for the series and if not, it'd make an awesome title in the long running franchise, maybe even giving some lesser known characters the spotlight for the title after that.

That would be nice.
Like I've before for the last ever RE sequel they should some how tie in all the surviving characters!
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Last RE game 20+ hours enough said. I dont care if its multiple disc NO NO FUCK THAT BRING BACK MULTIPLE DISC GAMECUBE FTW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident evil 6...the last?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2