Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident evil 6...the last? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident evil 6...the last? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident evil 6...the last? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident evil 6...the last? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident evil 6...the last?

Go down 
+8
Monster Mash
Sargent D
Jamesy
toddx77
Mass Distraction
Vandal
ChickenHeart
chocotricks
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

Resident evil 6...the last? Empty
PostSubject: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:36 pm

What do you guys think? Considering it being a global outbreak and the fact theres so much on the go. Do you think this could be the last RE? Or perhaps would it continue as a global outbreak? What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm thinking REboot after this one Smile
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Im thinking something similar, Im thinking maybe one more after this if that. Then reboot, if not after this.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:12 am

I dunno, this is what they said.

“Resident Evil 6 represents a giant stride forward in the evolution of the series,” commented Katsuhiko Ichii, Head of R&D and Global Marketing. “The development team, led by Hiroyuki Kobayashi, is working tirelessly to deliver the most impressive Resident Evil title ever both in terms of scope and production values. We are all genuinely excited by the title and cannot wait to share it with the world.”

-From G4tv.com

There really isn't enough information to say "That's it! That's the end. Going back to haunted mansions." to be honest, Resident Evil is far to popular to just stop making. And you know Capcom, always has us giving them our money.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:54 am

I already replied to this on another thread so I'll just quote myself:

Mass Distraction wrote:
chocotricks wrote:
it has the making of the last resident evil.....
That's exactly what I was thinking. First we get a game reminiscin Raccoon City and now this. Sounds like an epic finale to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:58 am

Havent seen you around lately Mercy aha, and ya if it were the end id be fine with a big bang such as this.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:05 am

I've always liked how the resident evil games has contained outbreaks that never took over the world like almost every other zombie movie. However after watching the trailer I am rather happy capcom took this route. As for it being the last game I don't think so. Capcom could do a reboot after this or one more but they could keep the games going but now the world would have been taken over by zombies. I think an interesting twist could be that unlike other popular zombie fiction ie the walking dead, dawn of the dead, left 4 dead, , and zombie land which had people having to fight us zombie who have never dealt with them, the resident evil games have people who have been dealing with zombie and bow outbreaks for years. So maybe in a world taken over by zombies the STARS and other outbreak survivors will be seen as a type or protector or teachers to help others survive. But then again just because the world is in chaos doesn't mean it will stay that way. The outbreak could start killing millions world wide but Chris and Leon end up stopping it at the source sparing the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:51 am

i am excited by the new RE6 trailer but at the same time slightly dissapointed its not returning too its survival horrror roots. i mean come on do we really want RE turning into some gears of war or medal of honour clone???? i thought the outbreak resident evil games were a spinoff from the main theme of the series. RE should be distinguished from other mainstream action agames like it was in teh past but now it just looks like a carbon copy of all the other games u see on the market.

capcom should have taken inspiration from silent hill rather than gears of war for RE6. and all this talk about this being the last RE game as well is even more dissapointing Crying or Very sad

perhaps if i truely the creepy horror experience i'd be better of playing silent hill than the RE games.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:02 am

Resident evil going post apocalyptic? I remember seeing a post about it, could happen!
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:31 pm

I still remember reading a long time ago that they were going back to the series roots with RE6, well looks like that is semi-true. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Sargent D wrote:
I still remember reading a long time ago that they were going back to the series roots with RE6, well looks like that is semi-true. lol

I think its still possible even with the re5 style gamr play. For all we know we could still have to conserve ammo because there will be so many zombies. Just like in the originals were you had to choose to go around the long way to save ammo or take the quick way and use more ammo could apply to this game in ways such as you can go through the plaza in a chinese shopping center to get into a building to save people but will use more ammo, or you could go around taking longer but save more ammo. As for puzzles there could be things like cracking a security door, using a crane to move cars to open a path, etc.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Minimum ammo/weapons in a next-gen RE game? Did you watch the same trailer I did? There were more explosions and gun fights in it than a James Cameron movie. There was a part showing you shooting at other humans with guns! I highly doubt it will lack ammo and explosions.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Yeah dude.

But judging by the RE6 trailer it doesn't really look like a game where you have to conserve your ammo and stuff like that.

*EDIT* Yeah that's how I feel too lol^^
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:54 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
There was a part showing you shooting at other humans with guns!
That's the part I hated the most. I don't want to shoot humans, this isn't Gears Of War. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Sargent D wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:
That's the part I hated the most. I don't want to shoot humans, this isn't Gears Of War. Evil or Very Mad

Maybe they're majini, or something like it.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Yeah dude.

But judging by the RE6 trailer it doesn't really look like a game where you have to conserve your ammo and stuff like that.

*EDIT* Yeah that's how I feel too lol^^

I was just throwing things out there lol.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
Maybe they're majini, or something like it.
But even that is lame. lol
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Sargent D wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:
To be fair you don't shoot humans in Gears of War. Either way it seems that's what we'll be doing anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:37 am

Sorry for the double post, but I believe this is relevant. 

Yes. This is the largest outbreak the Resident Evil universe has ever seen (the movies don't count.) but isn't it possible that they might go the Resident Evil 2-3 route? We still haven't seen any sign of Jill, Claire, Rebecca, Barry, or if you really were crazy about her that much, Sheva. If the threat is at a global level it should involve all the Resident Evil characters or at least a whole lot of them. 

I know Capcom just can't ignore some of these characters in this storyline. 
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:41 am

I'm guessing those humans are the terrorits who released the bio weapons. Makes sense to me and it's a nice change of pace to see and punish the people behind that.

I'm still going with the different scenarios with different characters having different gameplay. Chris's scenario = action, Leon's scenario = horror and the new couple's scenario = both?.

@Mercy: There's already some rumors going on that Jill and Rebecca will be in the game. Some even claim they saw Jill somewhere in the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Bio-Weapon
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Ultimate Bio-Weapon

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:10 am

I'm really looking forward to this game, and being a big fan of RE, I do hope it won't be the last one. I'm quite excited about this game because they've brought back the zombies, well RE: Operation Raccoon City brought the zombies back into RE but this one will be the first 'Real' RE sequal to featutre actual zombies!.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm guessing those humans are the terrorits who released the bio weapons. Makes sense to me and it's a nice change of pace to see and punish the people behind that.

I'm still going with the different scenarios with different characters having different gameplay. Chris's scenario = action, Leon's scenario = horror and the new couple's scenario = both?.

@Mercy: There's already some rumors going on that Jill and Rebecca will be in the game. Some even claim they saw Jill somewhere in the trailer.
Until Capcom says anything, rumors will be rumors. I'm not going to listen to any bull what "some people claim."

Check out the rewind theatre. They don't say anything about Jill.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/01/20/ign-rewind-theater-resident-evil-6-debut-trailer
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:43 pm

I just mentioned them because you did. I'm not taking into account any rumors either, just waiting for official word.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:24 am

If you're not taking into account rumors then you probably should be reporting them. Anyway if Rebecca or Jill does make an appearance chances are it's only a cameo. I doubt they'll have much relevance to the game. Jill maybe since she has that whole T-Virus Antibodies going for her, but I doubt that since our new badass bald character has that covered.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:58 am

There's always room for speculation so might as well point to the rumors if they are relevant to the topic as long as I mention they are just what they are, rumors.

I don't count it as "reporting". I'm not going to make whole new threads based entirely on hearsay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6...the last?   Resident evil 6...the last? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident evil 6...the last?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next